Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,304 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React (61087 Views)

'Goodluck Jonathan Coming Back’ 2023 Poster Surfaces Online (Photo) / PDP 2018 Governorship Campaign In Ilesha, Osun (Photos) / Buhari At Ekiti APC Governorship Campaign Rally (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by PrinceOfLagos: 5:03pm On Nov 21, 2021
Nigerians react Seyi Tinubu governorship campaign poster surfaces online ..

Seyi Tinubu is the son of Bola Tinubu

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CWiWw26tHQ4/?utm_medium=copy_link

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by PrinceOfLagos: 5:03pm On Nov 21, 2021
More

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by PrinceOfLagos: 5:07pm On Nov 21, 2021
See all the people talking down on Tinubu and his greedy family re yorubas

South west don't love Tinubu

160 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by flokii: 5:07pm On Nov 21, 2021
This is where Tinubu is getting it wrong..

His daughter is Iyaloja of Lagos
His wife is a serving senator
He himself is aspiring to become president
His son is warming up to become Lagos governor in 2023.. kilode!

268 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by AbijaJ: 5:07pm On Nov 21, 2021
Probably created by some mischief maker looking to chase clout using Tinubu's name. Tinubu's name sells like akara these days.

180 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by PrinceOfLagos: 5:11pm On Nov 21, 2021
Sanwo Olu is a goner for Tinubu son

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by PrinceOfLagos: 5:11pm On Nov 21, 2021
flokii:

Una come dis life come serve Tinubu family na so why are you complaining

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 21, 2021
AbijaJ:
Probably created by some mischief maker looking to chase clout using Tinubu's name. Tinubu's name sells like akara these days.

End of story. Amusing what some Nigerians will waste their money on sha.

I guess it is "easy come and easy go" for those with money they have made without sweating.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by ObiOfOnitcha: 5:14pm On Nov 21, 2021
AbijaJ:
You get it. it might be one dimwitted slowpoke in upper iweka trying to catch cruise

60 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by AbijaJ: 5:14pm On Nov 21, 2021
flokii:

And you actually believe this poor hatchet job? Some of you allow your dislike for Tinubu to lead you to believe every rumour and innuendo spread about him. I won't be surprised if the Op is actually the one behind the poster, since he's obviously obsessed with the man. Una go dey alright.

54 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by PrinceOfLagos: 5:16pm On Nov 21, 2021
AbijaJ:

And you actually believe this poor hatchet job? Some of you allow your dislike for Tinubu to lead you to believe every rumour and innuendo spread about him. I won't be surprised if the Op is actually the one behind the poster, since he's obviously obsessed with the man. Una go dey alright.
Oga shut up your mouth , you talk like you're intelligent but you're not grin

84 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by FarahAideed: 5:16pm On Nov 21, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

That is why the mischievously leaked the end sars report...If Tinubu is not allowed to Run for president them consider Seyi the next governor of Lagos

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by AbijaJ: 5:16pm On Nov 21, 2021
ObiOfOnitcha:
You get it. it might be one dimwitted slowpoke in upper iweka trying to catch cruise

My gut tells me it's the Op that created and is circulating the poster. The guy's Tinubu obsession no be here.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by bobowaja(m): 5:16pm On Nov 21, 2021
flokii:

Lol, you fell for that? If people can create lekki massacre. Creating one poster to cause trouble is the least of the things they could do. cheesy

Their tactics is getting at you bro.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by bobowaja(m): 5:17pm On Nov 21, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
When you go rest and stop making mischief?

15 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by bobowaja(m): 5:18pm On Nov 21, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Oga shut up your mouth , you talk like you're intelligent but you're not
This hate will consume you bro. It might be too late before you realise tho.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by AbijaJ: 5:19pm On Nov 21, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Oga shut up your mouth , you talk like you're intelligent but you're not

I pity what you would do to yourself if Tinubu becomes president of this country peren. Na to tie you up and put you on 24/7 suicide watch, because I can swear you won't survive the agony that would follow such a development.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by ObiOfOnitcha: 5:20pm On Nov 21, 2021
AbijaJ:

My gut tells me it's the Op that created and is circulating the poster. The guy's Tinubu obsession no be here.
I guess as much, it is like Tinubu have bought his ancestry lands and he is not pleased or his own share wasn't given to him

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by AbijaJ: 5:21pm On Nov 21, 2021
ObiOfOnitcha:
I guess as much, it is like Tinubu have bought his ancestry lands and he is not pleased or his own share wasn't given to him

Lol. grin I won't rule out the MpuluMmili influence either.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by Vickym1(f): 5:21pm On Nov 21, 2021
This is really a family bizness to them, everyone of them want to be in govt undecided

6 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 21, 2021
flokii:

Bruv, you fall hand small. You believe this crap that may even have been photoshopped by the confused IPOBian Yoruba wannabe OP of this thread?

IPOBians have nothing at all to look forward to in 2023 other than trying to join any effort to frustrate and upset Yorubas Tinubu and/or Osinbajo.

Any of them could have paid for this garbage and it may even be photoshopped because the last thing on Seyi Tinubu's mind, for now, is direct participation in politics. Trust me on that.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by ObiOfOnitcha: 5:26pm On Nov 21, 2021
AbijaJ:

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 21, 2021
Vickym1:
This is really a family bizness to them, everyone of them want to be in govt undecided

When has Tinubu ever tried to make a relative Governor? Or is he related to Fashola, Ambode or Sanwo-Olu directly?

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by PrinceOfLagos: 5:29pm On Nov 21, 2021
Dsalvo:

Bruv, you fall hand small. You believe this crap that may even have been photoshopped by the confused IPOBian Yoruba wannabe OP of this thread?

IPOBians have nothing at all to look forward to in 2023 other than trying to join any effort to frustrate and upset Yorubas Tinubu and/or Osinbajo.

Any of them could have paid for this garbage and it may even be photoshopped because the last thing on Seyi Tinubu's mind, for now, is direct participation in politics. Trust me on that.

Source https://www.instagram.com/p/CWiWw26tHQ4/?utm_medium=copy_link

Drunks everywhere

Since some people and there family will be Tinubu slaves forever

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 21, 2021
AbijaJ:

Lol. True sha. Of all their problems, Class A drug addiction is now added. IPObians are in a real mess yet they wont take eyes and mouth off Yoruba matter.

15 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by PrinceOfLagos: 5:32pm On Nov 21, 2021
Lalasticlala oya come and see another Tinubu family wants to be governor

Na only Dem for dis Lagos ?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by Airforce1(m): 5:33pm On Nov 21, 2021
Na was for this family o
Only them

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 21, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Source https://www.instagram.com/p/CWiWw26tHQ4/?utm_medium=copy_link

Drunks everywhere

Since some people and there family will be Tinubu slaves forever

Olodo. You're blind ba? Can you not conclude from my post I state this could be photoshopped or paid for?

Get a life. You will never be Yoruba. Learn to live peacefully and quietly in Lagos. You Igbos are not the only non-Yorubas in Lagos but you're the most troublesome and divisive by far.

Check your covetousness and take your eyes of the political leadership of Lagos. Hustle your shops, sell your spare part and know your boundaries. You have been warned.

15 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by flokii: 5:35pm On Nov 21, 2021
Dsalvo:

Ok.. I'll just believe the poster is fake or probably photoshopped for now.

We heard back then from reliable source that Sanwo Olu would serve one term for Tinubu's son to take over. That was before Sanwo Olu even entered as governor so anything is possible.

It's not all Yorubas that like Tinubu but I just choose to sit on the fence and watch. Hope the baba won't pull another Saraki family stunt on Lagosians.

4 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by Laggafin: 5:36pm On Nov 21, 2021
Hmmm.. this is becoming clearer why gbajabiamila is supporting direct primaries and sanwo olu also encouraging cladenstinely the leak of the lekki panel report.. They is a grand gang up locally and nationally to upstage the Capone in bourdillon.. if u know u know

8 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by PrinceOfLagos: 5:36pm On Nov 21, 2021
Dsalvo:

Olodo. You're blind ba? Can you not conclude from my post I state this could be photoshopped or paid for?

Get a life. You will never be Yoruba. Learn to live peacefully and quietly in Lagos. You Igbos are not the only non-Yorubas in Lagos but you're the most troublesome and divisive by far.

Check your covetousness and take your eyes of the political leadership of Lagos. Hustle your shops, sell your spare part and know your boundaries. You have been warned.
Your brain is paining you obviously

I am more Yoruba than you could ever be ..

The people in the comment box raining insults on that stupid Tinubu were all yorubas and prolly true Lagos indigines

Tinubu will be so disgraced soonest

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Osun Election: PDP Floors APC In Bisi Akande’s Polling Unit / Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH / Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.