Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,326 members, 7,836,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Powerful pictures of hope - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Powerful pictures of hope (4399 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of Babcock University Students In Styles (pics) / Scenic Pictures Of ABU Zaria Dam / El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Powerful pictures of hope by etrange: 2:55pm On Nov 22, 2021
TheSourcerer:

Welcome back online ,
Its complicated , I'm still In that dark realm but see the use of light sometimes , hope you're having a fabulous morning ?

Thank you.

We've had a chat before, though I can't remember the specificities of our discussion (it was probably something about human psychology - the action/reward pattern). And if I remember your username, it means I enjoyed the conversation (it doesn't matter if we agreed or not). So when you say "I'm still in that dark realm", it's really concerning. I don't have any issues with your choice of "literature" provided it has no bearing on your personal life. But if you believe there's a reason for concern, regardless of how minute it might be, then I beseech you to talk about it. Self awareness is key.

And yes, I am having a great Monday morning now. It wasn't yet dawn here when you asked earlier.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Powerful pictures of hope by player007(m): 7:23pm On Nov 22, 2021
TheSourcerer:
Hope

I hope you know both pictures are unrelated right?
Re: Powerful pictures of hope by TheSourcerer: 6:52am On Nov 23, 2021
player007:

I hope you know both pictures are unrelated right?
well they are
Its like a throwback of where we used yo be and how we are now
#hope
Re: Powerful pictures of hope by peacefull(f): 1:08am On Nov 24, 2021
TheSourcerer:
Blazinraj01,bluewitch , peacefull Fox97, hope you both have a great day. smiley

Hello, TheSourcerer!
I'm sorry for late reply to you.

I have a grate day! Thank you so much for asking. I appreciate you!!

I hope you have a grate day too!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Powerful pictures of hope by TheSourcerer: 5:18am On Nov 24, 2021
etrange:

Thank you.

We've had a chat before, though I can't remember the specificities of our discussion (it was probably something about human psychology - the action/reward pattern). And if I remember your username, it means I enjoyed the conversation (it doesn't matter if we agreed or not). So when you say "I'm still in that dark realm", it's really concerning. I don't have any issues with your choice of "literature" provided it has no bearing on your personal life. But if you believe there's a reason for concern, regardless of how minute it might be, then I beseech you to talk about it. Self awareness is key.

And yes, I am having a great Monday morning now. It wasn't yet dawn here when you asked earlier.
is it possible for our ''literature'' to not affect personal life , did these awareness not stem out from the personal thoughts and emotion? Hence the swift change , it helps , even though the dark is nearby .
Self awareness is key , (thinking about this,.)
Are you theist ?
Re: Powerful pictures of hope by Blazinraj01(f): 8:17am On Nov 24, 2021
Yes I did. Thank you.
TheSourcerer:
Blazinraj01,bluewitch , peacefull Fox97, hope you both have a great day. smiley

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kwasu Anthem Full Lyrics And Audio Download / Badamasi Lawal: Katsina State Govt. Spends N208m On Payment Of WAEC Fees / Can I Register For Gre Online As A Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.