Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

I'm Too Emotional For A Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Too Emotional For A Guy (1049 Views)

She Said I'm Too Gentle For Her / She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? / Nasarawa Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day, 'I'm Too Young To Marry Impotent Man' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Too Emotional For A Guy by EMOTIONALGUY: 1:03am On Nov 22, 2021
I feel like I'm too emotional for a guy.

Like, I' m 20+, but I've not raised a cain to flog someone before.
I don't even think I can flog my future kids...

I wouldn't mind giving out 90% of the money in my account to help someone in need (something I've done severally).

I can cry at will, like the site of someone flogging an animal can make me start feeling emotional...imagine

Is this normal for a guy?

NOTE: I'm a regular Nairaland user, but I created this account to conceal my identity.
Re: I'm Too Emotional For A Guy by SarutobiEky(m): 2:21am On Nov 22, 2021
EMOTIONALGUY:

I wouldn't mind giving out 90% of the money in my account to help someone in need (something I'e done severally).

I can cry at will, like the site of someone flogging an animal can make me start feeling emotional...imagine

NOTE: I'm a regular Nairaland user, but I created this account to conceal my identity.
:Dhand neva touch you. Used to be exactly like you, after girls dealt with me, my life changed.
Re: I'm Too Emotional For A Guy by Candidlady: 2:30am On Nov 22, 2021
SarutobiEky:
:Dhand neva touch you. Used to be exactly like you, after girls dealt with me, my life changed.

must it always be bout girls. Una no get job!

op wasnt even refering to girls.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Too Emotional For A Guy by Boogyman557: 3:16am On Nov 22, 2021
Holly Gram cool amabobi start to de SMOKE WEED, u go de REASON well and MATURE. WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: I'm Too Emotional For A Guy by cooooooks(m): 3:28am On Nov 22, 2021
On a Romance subthread, it is sensible to assume that was implied.

Candidlady:

Re: I'm Too Emotional For A Guy by cooooooks(m): 3:29am On Nov 22, 2021
Flogging doesn't work, is abusive, etc.

EMOTIONALGUY:

I wouldn't mind giving out 90% of the money in my account to help someone in need (something I'e done severally).

Re: I'm Too Emotional For A Guy by brosom(m): 3:34am On Nov 22, 2021
U re absolutely ok trust me,

Just that u were born in a wrong country/society undecided.

1 Like

Re: I'm Too Emotional For A Guy by Kosoco(m): 4:30am On Nov 22, 2021
Sisy boy
Re: I'm Too Emotional For A Guy by femi4: 5:33am On Nov 22, 2021
EMOTIONALGUY:

You're a sisi...
Not a man enough

1 Like

Re: I'm Too Emotional For A Guy by Sonnobax15(m): 6:38am On Nov 22, 2021
lipsrsealed
When the harsh hands of life go don touch you op, nobody go tell you how and when to man up and bury your emotions when you're faced with certain situations in life.
Re: I'm Too Emotional For A Guy by SarutobiEky(m): 7:20am On Nov 22, 2021
Candidlady:

Lol. That was one aspect sha.. I used to be very naive even with folks I called friends would go a thousand miles just to please em when they'd go just a few steps . Foolish me.. it was even worst with the opposite sex but I was a teenager then sha. cheesy Are you still upset? sad
Re: I'm Too Emotional For A Guy by Candidlady: 7:56am On Nov 22, 2021
SarutobiEky:
Lol. That was one aspect sha.. I used to be very naive even with folks I called friends would go a thousand miles just to please em when they'd go just a few steps . Foolish me.. it was even worst with the opposite sex but I was a teenager then sha. cheesy Are you still upset? sad

lol nat anymore. We good.
Re: I'm Too Emotional For A Guy by Nobody: 8:03am On Nov 22, 2021
EMOTIONALGUY:
So, you've never committed physical assault and the probability of you committing it in the future is next to nil. Methinks that's fantastic. Why do you think otherwise?
Re: I'm Too Emotional For A Guy by FalseProphet1(m): 8:05am On Nov 22, 2021
When you officially go into dating, after various heart breaks from Nigeria girls, your emotional nature will die permanently.

This I have seen.

1 Like

Re: I'm Too Emotional For A Guy by TalkTalkTwins(m): 8:16am On Nov 22, 2021
You're okay bro
Re: I'm Too Emotional For A Guy by DICKstractor: 8:26am On Nov 22, 2021
undecided

My verdict: You grew up in the midst of girls and you were mummy's boy

You forgot to add "tragic movies make you cry"

But don't worry after Nigerian and Nigerian girls have dealt with you, tears will be far from your eyes
Re: I'm Too Emotional For A Guy by SarutobiEky(m): 12:15pm On Nov 22, 2021
Candidlady:

lol nat anymore. We good.
Oshey mama grin grin cheesy Have yourself a wonderful Monday.
Re: I'm Too Emotional For A Guy by PUSSYHOE(m): 12:23pm On Nov 22, 2021
Candidlady:

Pussy run the world.
Re: I'm Too Emotional For A Guy by PUSSYHOE(m): 12:25pm On Nov 22, 2021
FalseProphet1:
When you officially go into dating, after various heart breaks from Nigeria, your emotional nature will die permanently.

This I have seen.

My advice make him fall in love with a Nigerian girl, make she show him shege. He go turn motivational thinker.
Re: I'm Too Emotional For A Guy by shantti(m): 1:35pm On Nov 22, 2021
I used to be like u. Overly compassionate. But people started taking advantage of my overly gentle nature. I had to strike a balance between being overly nice and being street wise.
Re: I'm Too Emotional For A Guy by zed7: 1:53pm On Nov 22, 2021
Amongst the things listed, the major issue for me is the crying. Men don't cry publicly.
As for being humane, nothing wrong with that. Just find a way to earn respect. That's what you need.

(1) (Reply)

I'm Depressed I Might Commit Sucide Or Do Something Evil Please Help / /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.