Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,675 members, 7,820,371 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Which Of These Ladies Will You Choose. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of These Ladies Will You Choose. (2145 Views)

These Ladies Just Got The Shock Of Their Lives!!! (*pictures) / Which Lady Would You Smash Among These Ladies? / Guys. Who Would You Choose Among These Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Ladies Will You Choose. by kelsidengkucio(m): 7:44am On Nov 22, 2021
Two ladies.
Both very smart and brilliant.
Both very beautiful.
Both are well to do.
Both very humble and supportive.
Both extremely good at sex.

Lady A is very very organised but hates cooking.

While

Lady B can cook very well but not organised at all.

Which one will you choose.
Re: Which Of These Ladies Will You Choose. by Davash222(m): 7:46am On Nov 22, 2021
The one with big breast .

13 Likes

Re: Which Of These Ladies Will You Choose. by Nobody: 7:50am On Nov 22, 2021
See question. Na wa ooo

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Ladies Will You Choose. by siofra(f): 8:00am On Nov 22, 2021
Davash222:

They are both Nigerian girls oga.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Ladies Will You Choose. by Polynek(m): 8:01am On Nov 22, 2021
The one that can cook

5 Likes

Re: Which Of These Ladies Will You Choose. by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 22, 2021
go and do something meaningful with your life #dirtylookingsimps

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Ladies Will You Choose. by Reminderz: 8:04am On Nov 22, 2021
Lady B
Re: Which Of These Ladies Will You Choose. by Davash222(m): 8:04am On Nov 22, 2021
siofra:

They are both Nigerian girls oga.
So

Are Nigerian girls not good to kpansh?

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Ladies Will You Choose. by Noah94(m): 8:08am On Nov 22, 2021
I would choose the one that's organized but hates cooking because I can't stand things being in disarray or disorganized. Since she's smart, I can teach her how to cook (she would 'catch' up). wink

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Of These Ladies Will You Choose. by Deborah98(f): 8:17am On Nov 22, 2021
What's she coming to do in your house if she's not organized and can't cook undecided...

5 Likes

Re: Which Of These Ladies Will You Choose. by CandyOps(m): 8:17am On Nov 22, 2021
The one wey get nyash
Re: Which Of These Ladies Will You Choose. by Boogyman557: 8:44am On Nov 22, 2021
Holly Gram cool Amabobi na d 1 wey sabi COOK ooo... bcus if I SMOKE WEED finish, I know how many POt of Rice I de finish. WTF MAN
Re: Which Of These Ladies Will You Choose. by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 22, 2021
kelsidengkucio:
Two ladies.
Both very smart and brilliant.
Both very beautiful.
Both are well to do.
Both very humble and supportive.
Both extremely good at sex.

Lady A is very very organised but hates cooking.

While

Lady B can cook very well but not organised at all.

Lady C can cook very well and is organized

Which one will you choose.

I'll choose Lady C..
She's a great cook and is organized grin

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Ladies Will You Choose. by skywalker240(m): 8:45am On Nov 22, 2021
Me, I no de play with my belle oo

Good cook for me smiley

Me, no de still like disorganized arena oo

Organized for me too grin

If i can't have the two, I'll rather take option C

So option C it is grin

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Ladies Will You Choose. by donbachi(m): 8:46am On Nov 22, 2021
Which means,none of them have the above listed 5 qualities.
Re: Which Of These Ladies Will You Choose. by cayorday89(m): 9:18am On Nov 22, 2021
Sit them down, tell them their similarities in qualities and tell them where they lack and tell them how you want it all. Tell them the one that can cook will cook for you all and the organised one will be the one to organise the house and you will marry them both. And since they both have money you will make your own I peace and help them when necessary.
Re: Which Of These Ladies Will You Choose. by siofra(f): 9:20am On Nov 22, 2021
Davash222:

So

Are Nigerian girls not good to kpansh?

Didn't you say they are useless?

Why are you changing mouth now?
Re: Which Of These Ladies Will You Choose. by Davash222(m): 10:21am On Nov 22, 2021
siofra:

Didn't you say they are useless?

Why are you changing mouth now?
Did I say they're not useless

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Ladies Will You Choose. by Tawis06(m): 10:27am On Nov 22, 2021
Davash222:

Re: Which Of These Ladies Will You Choose. by Geminiempress: 11:05am On Nov 22, 2021
Ur waka Neva start.....
Go and look 4 d one dat can do both grin grin grin
Re: Which Of These Ladies Will You Choose. by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:44am On Nov 22, 2021
D LADY WITH A TOUCH of EACH THESE FEATURES. pity men that cant cook because they wil eat nonsense and call it food
Re: Which Of These Ladies Will You Choose. by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 22, 2021
Any DISORGANIZED person is a plague to any evolving society!
Re: Which Of These Ladies Will You Choose. by Help2020: 1:08pm On Nov 22, 2021
Noah94:
I would choose the one that's organized but hates cooking because I can't stand things being in disarray or disorganized. Since she's smart, I can teach her how to cook (she would 'catch' up). wink
I
Op said "hate cooking ".
You can only teach someone that does not know how to Cook.
Re: Which Of These Ladies Will You Choose. by MufasaLion: 1:55pm On Nov 22, 2021
Lady A. Food and grocery can be bought.
Re: Which Of These Ladies Will You Choose. by Gadafii: 1:59pm On Nov 22, 2021
The one with bigger bombom cool

(1) (Reply)

She Credit My Account With 50k / Animals Also Avoid Single Mothers / How Do I Let Him Know That His Fiancée Is Cheating On Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.