Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,454 members, 7,846,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:46 AM

15 Things You Must Not Say To Your Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 15 Things You Must Not Say To Your Woman (975 Views)

See 15 Things Girls Want From You But Wont Ask You / 15 Things Almost All Women Do Behind Closed Doors / 15 Things Men Do That Annoy Women (A Lot!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Things You Must Not Say To Your Woman by Omotee270(f): 2:13pm On Nov 22, 2021
[color=#550000][/color]

Love is sweet!

Love is beautiful!!

Love conquers all!!!

But there comes a point in a man's life when he's being ruled by his emotions such as anger, fear, insecurity, etc. In this moment of weakness he says some things unknownly, that might hurt his woman.

Even love sometimes is not enough to stop him from saying this, what is and will be enough is self control and discipline.

The bible admonishes us to watch our tongue and watch what will say in the book of proverbs; "Whoever guards his mouth preserves his life; he who opens wide his lips comes to ruin."

That's why in this article I will be sharing some things a man should never say to his woman, no matter the misunderstanding or how angry and pissed he might be.

1. Never say demeaning or derogatory words to her; yes, never insult your woman, no matter how angry you might be.

No matter what your woman might have done to you, never use derogatory words on her like; you are stupid, don't be silly, are you mad?, you must be out of your senses, do you want to be unfortunate?, etc. Using all this vulgar words on your woman, has a way of affecting her self confidence, and esteem.

Always correct your woman with love and not insults.

2. Never say someone else is better than her; never ever compare your woman!! I repeat never compare her. No matter the offense or wrong your woman might have committed against you, never compare her with anybody, be it your ex, a neighbor, friend or family.

Never compare her to them, by telling her how this people are better than her.

3. Never scream at her in public: this is a very important one to take note of, nobody likes being shouted at or screamed at.

Irrespective of whatever your woman, might have done never shout or raise your voice at her on public places, as this may be very embarrassing for her.

4. Never call her fat; this might sound ridiculous, but no lady ever likes being called 'fat'. If you want your woman to watch her weight or reduce her weight, there are more better and suitable ways to do that, rather than just calling her 'fat'.

5. Never tell her you don't love her again: saying something like this has a way of messing with the heart of a woman and will prolly not be forgotten by her. Remember that love is not just a feeling, it’s a decision to choose to love someone for ever.

So never say this words to her, no matter how tempted you may be to say it.

6. Never use the 'regret' word: this is the worst mistake you can ever make as a man. Telling your woman, you regret dating her, or you regret the day you met her, has a way of shattering her heart to pieces.

7. Never say something she told you about her past, to mock her during the course of an argument or misunderstanding, as this makes you come off as an insensitive man.

8. Never refer her back home: this in simplest terms, means that never bring up her parents or any of her family member, when you have a misunderstanding with your woman.

9. Never say things like; didn't your mother teach you, don't you have home training, or it seems it runs in your family, etc. Saying things like this is not only disrespectful, and cold to your woman, but is also disrespectful to her family.

10. Never give a negative compliment: never say things like; you look horrible, that cloth doesn't fit you, why is your hair looking like that, etc. If you don't like how she's dressed or what she's putting on, there are better ways of doing that, than saying negative comments.

11. Never tell her, that her food is tasteless: never do the mistake of telling her how bland or tasteless her food is. This really hurts a woman's emotions.

12. Never ask for her body counts; this is really demeaning and disrespectful,as a man no matter how angry or tempted you might be to ask this question, never do it.

Asking her about her past history with men, really won't go well with her, as this might bring up some memories she wouldn't want to remember. The best thing is to allow her to decide if she wants to tell you or not.

13. Never compliments another lady, in her presence: this really hurts a woman's pride, when you compliment another lady when she's there. It's advicable to keep the compliments to yourself, or pass it when your woman isn't present.

14. Never question your paternity: this question really irks a woman, and hurt a lot. When you ask questions like; are you sure this pregnancy is mine, or saying things like; I need a DNA to confirm this, etc. All this hurts a woman, and shows that you don't trust her enough.

15. Never tell her to 'grow up'; this particular phrase really hurts a woman.
Re: 15 Things You Must Not Say To Your Woman by YoungLionken(m): 2:15pm On Nov 22, 2021
Don't say this don't say that..

Well, as for me, my girl knows how straight forward I am with the truth..

For example, if your food is bad, I don't hesitate to say it, or we visit your family and they act childish, I won't either..

In as much as somethings are better left unsaid, it is not applicable in all the aforementioned..

The easiest way to correct anybody, is by the words of our mouth..

In this harsh economy, no man wants to tolerate nonsense from his woman...

1 Like

Re: 15 Things You Must Not Say To Your Woman by neonly: 2:16pm On Nov 22, 2021
U for kuku tell say make we dey lick der feet
Am sure u never had a long relationship or marriage for u to conclude on yur post

2 Likes

Re: 15 Things You Must Not Say To Your Woman by Exkandayee(m): 2:23pm On Nov 22, 2021
Op I swear ehh,I dey do everything you list there,Dem de still worship me too,why I no go tellam sey her food is tasteless,so that I'll dying in silence ehh,omo forget that list we be Africa those things no deh move Dem,na white people list b dis....
Re: 15 Things You Must Not Say To Your Woman by isaiah4life(m): 2:44pm On Nov 22, 2021
You forgot to add, "Please don't kill."
Re: 15 Things You Must Not Say To Your Woman by 2ndchildhood(m): 2:47pm On Nov 22, 2021
15 things compiled by a SIMP.@14.
So if girl geh belle, make I no ask am who geh the pikin?? In this promiscuous world we are today eh,, even if na my wife I go ask am "who geh dis belle"..

1 Like

Re: 15 Things You Must Not Say To Your Woman by yungz: 2:54pm On Nov 22, 2021
Re: 15 Things You Must Not Say To Your Woman by onojaford(m): 3:20pm On Nov 30, 2022
Very nonsensical.

(1) (Reply)

Please Members Of This Group, Advise Her Please / Video Of SHS Girls Sm0king And T.w.e.r K.i .n.g Causes Stir / Whats The Name U See That Makes U Cringe And Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.