Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,778 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) (82438 Views)

Revealed! Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Officially Dating / Dj Cuppy And Kiddwaya Now Dating? (Pictures) / Fancy Acholonu, Kim Kardashian And Kris Jenner At The MTV Movie Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by lalasticlala(m): 8:59pm On Nov 22, 2021
Kim Kardashian and Pete Davidson's romance is officially on! New couple caught holding hands as mom-of-four rebounds from Kanye West with SNL lothario known for his naughty reputation

Kim Kardashian and Pete Davidson have confirmed their relationship.

In a bold public display of affection, Kim, 41, and Pete, 28, were seen holding hands on Wednesday while celebrating his birthday in Palm Springs, California, DailyMail.com`s exclusive photos reveal.

Neither Kim nor Pete could hide their beaming smiles as they took a stroll near her momager Kris Jenner's $12m mansion where they have been staying together, leaving little doubt their relationship is more than a passing fling.

It is the first romantic partner for the reality star since she filed for divorce from estranged husband Kanye West in February this year, as she made a bold statement with Pete - who showed his support for the star by wearing pyjama bottoms from her SKIMS underwear line.

Kanye, 44, who has now legally changed his name to Ye, was briefly linked to model Irina Shayk in June before seemingly going public with Instagram model Vinetria, 22.

Meanwhile, Pete, who turned 28 on Tuesday, has previously been romantically involved with a slew of celebrities including Bridgerton star Phoebe Dynevor, Kate Beckinsale, and his former fiancé Ariana Grande.

Ariana once famously gave Pete a very naughty reputation by commenting on the size of his manhood in a Twitter exchange, which popularized the phrase 'big d**k energy' or 'BDE.'

In DailyMail.com`s exclusive pictures, mom-of-four Kim can be seen showing off her famous curves in a white leotard and a pair of oversized grey sweats, as she holds hands with Pete who is wearing her SKIMS pajama trousers and a black T-shirt.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-10219285/amp/Kim-Kardashian-Pete-Davidson-CONFIRM-relationship-hold-hands.html

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by Happinesswithin(f): 9:01pm On Nov 22, 2021
Ok
Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by j3r3myk3n(m): 9:03pm On Nov 22, 2021
Can this be true?

4 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by chukwugoziegi: 9:03pm On Nov 22, 2021
Let her have fun abeg. Not like she's looking to marry him. It is just for nacks and she deserves all the nacks she can get right now.

175 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by God1000(m): 9:03pm On Nov 22, 2021
41-28, the age difference is much, love they say is blind, but I cannot date or marry a lady that has enjoyed all her life to the fullest while I'm still young! I know some feminists won't be happy about it. shocked

Kim is gradually losing her beauty

266 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by Omicron007: 9:04pm On Nov 22, 2021
shocked
Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by Impregnable101: 9:04pm On Nov 22, 2021
Never wife a hoe

He get the type of money wey i go get now ehn, all these celebs punny go hear am for my hand.....both the foreign & local ones

167 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by yeman2012(m): 9:04pm On Nov 22, 2021
Dis guy go saybe handle dat place very well grin ..anyway that's there enjoyment cheesy abeg who get motivational quote make him send to me make I take hold body ..buhari want use price of tins finish me here cry

253 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by Sonnky09(m): 9:04pm On Nov 22, 2021
Pete

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by tuzle(m): 9:04pm On Nov 22, 2021
All the best. This one that won't last up to a year wink. After he has gbolarized her, he will move on to the next target.

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by OneKinGuy(m): 9:04pm On Nov 22, 2021
damn, this guy, he just plays his real self in all his movies.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by pocohantas(f): 9:04pm On Nov 22, 2021
Hot mama grin

She no dey even waste time.

Meanwhile, Pete, who turned 28 on Tuesday, has previously been romantically involved with a slew of celebrities including Bridgerton star Phoebe Dynevor, Kate Beckinsale, and his former fiancé Ariana Grande.

Foreign celebs recycle themselves and they do it so peacefully. I like o.

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by Rilwayne001: 9:04pm On Nov 22, 2021
Read the guy has big gbola and all those female celebrities are just flocking after him. Lol

127 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 9:04pm On Nov 22, 2021
Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by Bayyajidda(m): 9:04pm On Nov 22, 2021
So?
Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by jerrybakermillz(m): 9:04pm On Nov 22, 2021
Better style,she need young n fresh d**k

From the look of things her surgery don dey fade with style,better maintain ur natural look

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by culf: 9:04pm On Nov 22, 2021
this guy 28? e choke

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by Omniman(m): 9:04pm On Nov 22, 2021
grin

This oyinbo people life
Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by AntichristXXX: 9:04pm On Nov 22, 2021
We live in a society.
Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by visijo(m): 9:04pm On Nov 22, 2021
White girls: He dumped me�

Naija girls: New me, New life, Iron lady, team Jesus��

205 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by obonujoker(m): 9:04pm On Nov 22, 2021
This guy has drawn another legion of demons... grin

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by Newerakings(m): 9:04pm On Nov 22, 2021
; sad cool
Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by Toks2008(m): 9:04pm On Nov 22, 2021
lobatan

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by geunik(m): 9:04pm On Nov 22, 2021
Na to chop money na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by gressie(m): 9:05pm On Nov 22, 2021
He doesn't look 28

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by Badonasty(m): 9:05pm On Nov 22, 2021
This babe is just too flirt...she no fit do without man

34 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mayorkun Escapes Being Hurt, As Yabatech Students Destroy His Car (Pics) / 'Cowbell Our Milk': Yvonne Okoro's Sister Calls Her / Ifa Priestess Suggests Cause Of Death Of Davido, Chioma’s Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.