Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,450 members, 7,830,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) (82475 Views)

Revealed! Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Officially Dating / Dj Cuppy And Kiddwaya Now Dating? (Pictures) / Fancy Acholonu, Kim Kardashian And Kris Jenner At The MTV Movie Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by CSTRR: 9:30pm On Nov 22, 2021
MufasaLion:

Forget the age, if your game is tight you can date/fück the top chicks! A$AP is with Rihanna!
Like August Alsina a 26 year old that bleeped a 48 year old sex goddess in Jada pinkett.
Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by MufasaLion: 9:30pm On Nov 22, 2021
daisyy:

Why a rapper?

Rappers handle women better emotionally. They ain't weak emotionally. Rihanna is too "bad" for all these RnB niggas.

3 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 22, 2021
Whyte skin is just damn too ugly. Don’t know how the black people that marry or date them cope with it.

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by CSTRR: 9:32pm On Nov 22, 2021

4 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by ImoleNaija: 9:32pm On Nov 22, 2021
Choosing a who_re as wife is a disaster. Her ways go keep embarrassing one even after divorce.
Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by Flier: 9:33pm On Nov 22, 2021
I really hope Kim hasn’t become a drug addict
This kind of men only get their girl addicted to drugs

4 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by MufasaLion: 9:33pm On Nov 22, 2021
CSTRR:

Like August Alsina a 26 year old that bleeped a 48 year old sex goddess in Jada pinkett.

August's got game. I like the nigga! Jada still got the "street" in her. I'm sure if Amaru Shakur was alive, he would have been a threat to Will.

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by OriOko88(m): 9:33pm On Nov 22, 2021
Rilwayne001:
Read the guy has big gbola and all those female celebrities are just flocking after him. Lol
A guy that huge will surely get big dick
Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by SATANlST: 9:33pm On Nov 22, 2021
kmcutez:
Whyte skin is just damn too ugly. Don’t know how the black people that marry or date them cope with it.
SHUT UP. YOUR SKIN IS DIRTY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by Michaelfucker(m): 9:33pm On Nov 22, 2021
toujurs:
he doesn't hae any big gbola, anything. Ariana has a very tight puna. Thats why the dude gbola seemed big to her.
Stop saying nonsense.

Ariana is a very bad girl. She has had some BBC's in life. Example is Big Sean.
When she says he has a big gbola. Believe it.

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by Eriokanmi: 9:35pm On Nov 22, 2021
She's getting old. See face

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 9:36pm On Nov 22, 2021
seyz91:
cheesy
Credit alert is the new motivational quote grin

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by Michaelfucker(m): 9:37pm On Nov 22, 2021
Rilwayne001:
Read the guy has big gbola and all those female celebrities are just flocking after him. Lol
If he doesn't have a big gbola, do you think Kim would even date him ? Lol

The Kardashians/Jenner love big dicks.

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by Crazyfella001: 9:37pm On Nov 22, 2021
grin grin na werey dey do you...na y money dey avoid you
Impregnable101:
Never wife a hoe

He get the type of money wey i go get now ehn, all these celebs punny go hear am for my hand.....both the foreign & local ones
Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by minasu190: 9:37pm On Nov 22, 2021
Impregnable101:
Never wife a hoe

He get the type of money wey i go get now ehn, all these celebs punny go hear am for my hand.....both the foreign & local ones
Especially tiwa savage abi?
Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by Clinghton: 9:38pm On Nov 22, 2021
Not referring to Kim though, but most women are confused about love issues they make wrong choices and end up blaming the male.

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by Michaelfucker(m): 9:38pm On Nov 22, 2021
OriOko88:

A guy that huge will surely get big dick
Not all huge guys have a big dick. Don't be deceived.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by highness25(m): 9:38pm On Nov 22, 2021
Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by ImoleNaija: 9:39pm On Nov 22, 2021
uchaymart:
Oyinbo Tiwa savage

Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by MufasaLion: 9:39pm On Nov 22, 2021
Michaelfucker:

Stop saying nonsense.
Asap Rocky and Rihanna are both age mates.

Learn to read to understand and not to jump to comment! Yes they are age mates, but Rihanna is way bigger than A$AP in almost everything.
Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by micxwell(m): 9:40pm On Nov 22, 2021
toujurs:
he doesn't hae any big gbola, anything. Ariana has a very tight puna. Thats why the dude gbola seemed big to her.
Ode grin, you don enter her before ni. See the way e dey talk am.

7 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by Charx122: 9:40pm On Nov 22, 2021
yeman2012:
Dis guy go saybe handle dat place very well grin ..anyway that's there enjoyment cheesy abeg who get motivational quote make him send to me make I take hold body ..buhari want use price of tins finish me here cry

Watin you won enjoy from after 4 ....the only thing be se she get pepper finish!! The rest na plastic ..this giant dude go give am her pussy for hand make she rest haba..Kim and big prick

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by CSTRR: 9:41pm On Nov 22, 2021

4 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 22, 2021
SATANlST:
SHUT UP. YOUR SKIN IS DIRTY

Too bad you need the dominant genes and the “dirty” melanin of the black man to keep your race going.

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by MufasaLion: 9:41pm On Nov 22, 2021
kmcutez:

Post your picture and let's compare you to them. Stop capping nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by Michaelfucker(m): 9:43pm On Nov 22, 2021
CSTRR:

That lady with her innocent looking face and voice, you would think she doesn't know what pricckkk looks like.

Yeye girl.
Exactly.
Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by Michaelfucker(m): 9:45pm On Nov 22, 2021
MufasaLion:

Learn to read to understand and not to jump to comment! Yes they are age mates, but Rihanna is way bigger than A$AP in almost everything.
I can't argue with you. Because arguing online is a waste of time.
Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by poiZon: 9:47pm On Nov 22, 2021
God1000:
41-28, the age difference is much, love they say is blind, but I cannot date or marry a lady that has enjoyed all her life to the fullest while I'm still young! I know some feminists won't be happy about it. shocked

Kim is gradually losing her beauty
Wetn concern Bleep with beauty
Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by MufasaLion: 9:47pm On Nov 22, 2021
Michaelfucker:

I can't argue with you. Because arguing online is a waste of time.

Run along! You think Rihanna is Tiwa Savage? grin
Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by OriOko88(m): 9:47pm On Nov 22, 2021
Michaelfucker:

Stop saying nonsense.
Kim is not Black America.
She is from Armenia.
Lol.she's not really white like a typical erupoean or american. Shes more of latino or caribean sef undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mayorkun Escapes Being Hurt, As Yabatech Students Destroy His Car (Pics) / 'Cowbell Our Milk': Yvonne Okoro's Sister Calls Her / Nigerian Celebrities That Attend White Garment Churches (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.