Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,310 members, 7,829,737 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) (82473 Views)

Revealed! Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Officially Dating / Dj Cuppy And Kiddwaya Now Dating? (Pictures) / Fancy Acholonu, Kim Kardashian And Kris Jenner At The MTV Movie Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by Champneys: 10:55pm On Nov 22, 2021
Them no fit last, no be curse.
Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by charixel: 10:57pm On Nov 22, 2021
E no dey finish for body...
Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by Ryan14(m): 10:59pm On Nov 22, 2021
Impregnable101:
Never wife a hoe

He get the type of money wey i go get now ehn, all these celebs punny go hear am for my hand.....both the foreign & local ones

James 4:3 Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume it upon your lusts. 4 Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God
Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by Magnoliaa(f): 11:05pm On Nov 22, 2021
AfroKnight:

Lol. I never knew her age before now. Always thought she was younger. She really looks good for her age. I guess I was carried away by her body. Enhanced though, it’s so appealing.

Really? You didn't know her age all this time? So you don't actually Keep Up with The Kardashians?

Don't worry. I'll enhance my body too like that for your viewing pleasure; you won't have to be looking out. grin And I was going to post one audio like that, declaring my love for you, cry I don't know why it's not going. I'll keep trying.

Oh and I'm fine. smiley I just finished playing 'psychologist' to a friend, and I ended up making myself feel good as well.

How are you, too?
Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by Jackdean111(m): 11:07pm On Nov 22, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
grin grin
Good evening sir
Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by luminouz(m): 11:19pm On Nov 22, 2021
WTF!!!

A mother of four

cheesy grin
Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by Bamzyriches451: 11:33pm On Nov 22, 2021
4 Children?? Wetin go remain for that toto again bayi
Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by 8stargeneral: 11:38pm On Nov 22, 2021
D guy tall..this kim dey like tall guys
Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by Thylord(m): 11:43pm On Nov 22, 2021
yeman2012:
Dis guy go saybe handle dat place very well grin ..anyway that's there enjoyment cheesy abeg who get motivational quote make him send to me make I take hold body ..buhari want use price of tins finish me here cry
the buhari you see today you shall see no more.
Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by saasala(m): 11:45pm On Nov 22, 2021
Impregnable101:
Never wife a hoe

He get the type of money wey i go get now ehn, all these celebs punny go hear am for my hand.....both the foreign & local ones

Keep dreaming...
Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by Pumpumking: 12:13am On Nov 23, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Really? You didn't know her age all this time? So you don't actually Keep Up with The Kardashians?

Don't worry. I'll enhance my body too like that for your viewing pleasure; you won't have to be looking out. grin And I was going to post one audio like that, declaring my love for you, cry I don't know why it's not going. I'll keep trying.

Oh and I'm fine. smiley I just finished playing 'psychologist' to a friend, and I ended up making myself feel good as well.

How are you, too?

am fine tanks. do hav yansh please? wink
Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by BABANGBALI: 12:33am On Nov 23, 2021
If your prick sweet, na so everybody go dey rush am like shawarma
Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by BABANGBALI: 12:35am On Nov 23, 2021
luminouz:
WTF!!!

A mother of four

cheesy grin
if she give you, you no go chop?me I go chop o, e go better and sweet pass most of these nairaland girls sef
Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:45am On Nov 23, 2021
Reading the comments ehn..

Nah inside this forum all the illiterates dey assemble.

7 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by calcal: 12:48am On Nov 23, 2021
The guy na popular gigolo! his cassava is big, sure the second-hand woman will enjoy it.
Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by cococandy(f): 1:08am On Nov 23, 2021
I recently found out that I’m taller than Kim. And I’m a small woman. The internet is really strange .

6 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by formular760: 1:15am On Nov 23, 2021
Ode knees dey ground online but nigga be smoking arizona and typing this. Everybody get hin own for body oo

gressie:
modified.

Dear Nairalander. Please take your time to read my post please, its now (12.am). I beg you in the name of God.
People bring their problems online and they get solution, Please I am not a vagrant or here to spam this noble forum, this plea is coming from the depth of my heart, My knees are on the ground as I'm typing this. My wife just put to bed and due to so many challenges I am passing through I have been unable to afford food for her and the new born child and even up till now there is no bath tub to bath the baby who has been crying all day. Please dear brothers and sister's help me, save me from this embarrassing situation please no matter how little. My tailorings shop where I was managing was destroyed two months ago by government for road expansion, since then things have not been easy for me and family. Please I am on my knees pleading to anyone Reading this right now, please help me. The doctor recommend I should get peak 0-1 baby food for her. Please friends help me. 099 3022 152 ecobank.
Heavenly father I pray that you keep anyone reading this post that gives me anything, Alive, Safe healthy and Successful.Amen.
Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by adonis89(m): 1:40am On Nov 23, 2021
Na dem know wetin dem see for this woman body. Fine she no even near Alicia keys sef

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by cardoctor(m): 2:07am On Nov 23, 2021
Odiegwu
Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by Emem040: 2:17am On Nov 23, 2021
Good one there

Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by vinceobe: 2:50am On Nov 23, 2021
The young.man is reputed to be blessed with a big d***k. That is a great asset among women. Once a guy has a giant cocumber, ladies flock round him. Those who have tasted it will inform their friends who will like to savour the same weapen of mass distruction!!!

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by Sheriman(m): 2:52am On Nov 23, 2021
After my Guy Kanye don tear the pussy finished
Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by redcliff: 3:42am On Nov 23, 2021
obonujoker:
This guy has drawn another legion of demons... grin

gbam... i for like nack that kim but on a spiritual angle, she no worth am.. family wey dey wreck all the men they come across and person no fit add one and two together..that one is not ordinary.. confirm!

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by Ishilove: 4:12am On Nov 23, 2021
cococandy:
I recently found out that I’m taller than Kim. And I’m a small woman. The internet is really strange .
So you can fit into my handbag? cheesy tongue
Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by Abujaexpress: 4:17am On Nov 23, 2021
Who come be Pete again? I thought it was Pete Edochie

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by Midas01: 4:23am On Nov 23, 2021
You no get sense and your u no get shame too. In one breathe you're saying don't wife a hoe and also saying you'd fvck lots of celebs. Iga you're the only hoee here
Impregnable101:
Never wife a hoe

Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by zinaunreal(m): 5:05am On Nov 23, 2021
God1000:
41-28, the age difference is much, love they say is blind, but I cannot date or marry a lady that has enjoyed all her life to the fullest while I'm still young! I know some feminists won't be happy about it. shocked

Kim is gradually losing her beauty

Baba na lie. She's not loosing any beauty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by Munzy14(m): 5:23am On Nov 23, 2021
Emekaanozie:
41 and this woman no wan tire.. kardashians are public property
No be as her mother take do.. grin

Kim's daughter will do more... grin

It's a generational stuff.

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by wink2015(m): 5:27am On Nov 23, 2021
chukwugoziegi:
Let her have fun abeg. Not like she's looking to marry him. It is just for nacks and she deserves all the nacks she can get right now.

You sound as if Kanye West could not provide sex to her.

If sex was the problem she could have had it to full capacity when she was with Kanye West.
Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by Ladycewhy(f): 5:30am On Nov 23, 2021
OriOko88:
Black American women are one of the most sexual perverts in this world. Nigerian women still dey learn work from black American when it comes to sex. Dem dey fvck shiit. I can bet this niqqa is already drilling Kim. Chaiii..MLF toh badt grin
so Kim is black,wow you don't say undecided.

I don't know if this is being fueled by ignorance or self- hate undecided
Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by Leonbonapart(m): 6:36am On Nov 23, 2021
chukwugoziegi:
Let her have fun abeg. Not like she's looking to marry him. It is just for nacks and she deserves all the nacks she can get right now.
brainless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mayorkun Escapes Being Hurt, As Yabatech Students Destroy His Car (Pics) / 'Cowbell Our Milk': Yvonne Okoro's Sister Calls Her / Nigerian Celebrities That Attend White Garment Churches (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.