Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,304 members, 7,829,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) (82472 Views)

Revealed! Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Officially Dating / Dj Cuppy And Kiddwaya Now Dating? (Pictures) / Fancy Acholonu, Kim Kardashian And Kris Jenner At The MTV Movie Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by PDJT: 9:12pm On Nov 22, 2021
-I wonder what this slutty woman’s children will make of their mother’s x-rated videos when their school friends start talking about them.

-Meanwhile, my man cut your own share and remember to make some clips ooo for boys in the hood to view whilst in their zone, according to Ray J. grin
Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by omoyankee3(m): 9:12pm On Nov 22, 2021
succubus
Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by DevGraphix(m): 9:13pm On Nov 22, 2021
Smiles
Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by AfroKnight: 9:13pm On Nov 22, 2021
So this Kim babe senior me well well?

Magnoliaa how you dey?
Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by SATANlST: 9:13pm On Nov 22, 2021
useless hoe. i wish her the worst accident angry angry angry
this hoe, cardi b and black chyna are responsible for the hoeism we are experiencing in naija now
i wish all of them painful death/
just imagine the junkie the brainless hoe left kw for angry angry angry
she is even more useless than naija girls

ANYBODY WEY SAY BIG PREEK NO DEY RESET GIRLS BRAIN DEY MENT

5 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by MufasaLion: 9:14pm On Nov 22, 2021
Pete is a real Gee! Keep hitting it, man!
Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by OgunkeelAllMod: 9:15pm On Nov 22, 2021
Kanye don waste this one na undecided het pussa¥ go be like tiwa own. torn labias everywhere undecided
Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by suffering: 9:17pm On Nov 22, 2021
What did the moderator hope to gain by posting their ages? It’s Hollywood, all the stars date each other. The guy also dated Ariana Grande not too long ago. Once she leaves he’ll latch onto someone else.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by omoyankee3(m): 9:17pm On Nov 22, 2021
Loreettaa:
This guy knack Arianna Grande, knack Kim Kardashian in 1 lifetime.
Men, aren't you jealous or what?

so that small Arianna Grande dey collect big gbola

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by Mide1data: 9:18pm On Nov 22, 2021
HOLY SHIT
WHAT DA BLEEP IS HAPPENING
Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by MufasaLion: 9:18pm On Nov 22, 2021
thrillionaire:
Damn! I'm not happy. Yes goofed big time. Can you imagine JayZ's wife queen Bey dating and being screwed by one small boy? Damn!

Forget the age, if your game is tight you can date/fück the top chicks! A$AP is with Rihanna!

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by lesbiconverter: 9:19pm On Nov 22, 2021
Kim is trying hard
See she wore same thing as Vinetria cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by jojothaiv(m): 9:19pm On Nov 22, 2021
yeman2012:
Dis guy go saybe handle dat place very well grin ..anyway that's there enjoyment cheesy abeg who get motivational quote make him send to me make I take hold body ..buhari want use price of tins finish me here cry
E no get as e wan be wey e never bi before..

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by OriOko88(m): 9:19pm On Nov 22, 2021
Black American women are one of the most sexual perverts in this world. Nigerian women still dey learn work from black American when it comes to sex. Dem dey fvck shiit. I can bet this niqqa is already drilling Kim. Chaiii..MLF toh badt grin
Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by Seunpaul01(m): 9:19pm On Nov 22, 2021
Pete don finally land the one wey go ruin his life. After her, he will learn a big lesson and become a responsible human being.

Na wetin she wanted all along, young and fresh di*k

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by Kobicove(m): 9:19pm On Nov 22, 2021
Why do these people even bother to get married in the first instance sef? undecided

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by justking(m): 9:19pm On Nov 22, 2021
Okay ooooo
Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by Akuruoulo(m): 9:19pm On Nov 22, 2021
j3r3myk3n:
Can this be true?
Can whaybe true ?
Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by Cubeman: 9:20pm On Nov 22, 2021
That Pete Davidson looks like a meth addict

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 22, 2021
MufasaLion:

Forget the age, if your game is tight you can date/fück the top chicks! A$AP is with Rihanna!

Who do you think would be the perfect match for Rih?
Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by CSTRR: 9:24pm On Nov 22, 2021
Kim is not who she used to be jare.

Her time don pass.

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by MufasaLion: 9:25pm On Nov 22, 2021
daisyy:

Who do you think would be the perfect match for Rih?

Only a rapper can handle Rihanna. I'm good with any rapper.
Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by seyz91(m): 9:26pm On Nov 22, 2021
cheesy
yeman2012:
Dis guy go saybe handle dat place very well grin ..anyway that's there enjoyment cheesy abeg who get motivational quote make him send to me make I take hold body ..buhari want use price of tins finish me here cry
Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by VEHINTOLAR: 9:26pm On Nov 22, 2021
Good Bleep to the duo !
Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 22, 2021
MufasaLion:

Only a rapper can handle Rihanna. I'm good with any rapper.

Why a rapper?
Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by Michaelfucker(m): 9:27pm On Nov 22, 2021
OriOko88:
Black American women are one of the most sexual perverts in this world. Nigerian women still dey learn work from black American when it comes to sex. Dem dey fvck shiit. I can bet this niqqa is already drilling Kim. Chaiii..MLF toh badt grin
Stop saying nonsense.
Kim is not Black America.
She is from Armenia.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by Michaelfucker(m): 9:29pm On Nov 22, 2021
MufasaLion:

Stop saying nonsense.
Asap Rocky and Rihanna are both age mates.

10 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mayorkun Escapes Being Hurt, As Yabatech Students Destroy His Car (Pics) / 'Cowbell Our Milk': Yvonne Okoro's Sister Calls Her / Nigerian Celebrities That Attend White Garment Churches (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.