Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Sokoloan Sent Me A Loan Offer, Please I Need Advice (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sokoloan Sent Me A Loan Offer, Please I Need Advice (photo) (2525 Views)

My Acclaimed Girlfriend Just Sent Me An Sms Meant For Someone Else. / She Sent Me This After We Had Sex / I Broke Up With My Girlfriend - I Need Your Advice [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sokoloan Sent Me A Loan Offer, Please I Need Advice (photo) by FIFApresident1(m): 9:47pm On Nov 22, 2021
I've read lots of nasty reviews about Sokoloan, so this morning they sent an unsolicited message.

On the other hand, man needs money....

Should I take the Loan?

Re: Sokoloan Sent Me A Loan Offer, Please I Need Advice (photo) by chigoziri2403(m): 9:51pm On Nov 22, 2021
Run oo

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sokoloan Sent Me A Loan Offer, Please I Need Advice (photo) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 22, 2021
Go and pay there Money ole!!!
Re: Sokoloan Sent Me A Loan Offer, Please I Need Advice (photo) by FIFApresident1(m): 9:53pm On Nov 22, 2021
Johndagr8t:
Go and pay there Money
ole!!!
You no fit read? Lazy youth.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sokoloan Sent Me A Loan Offer, Please I Need Advice (photo) by LifeOfTrigga(m): 9:54pm On Nov 22, 2021
Na to borrow and ignore
Re: Sokoloan Sent Me A Loan Offer, Please I Need Advice (photo) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 22, 2021
"my dear" keh
That's a redflag oh.
A loan app, addressing you as dear.
If you accept the offer, they will call you Oloriburuku Las las

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sokoloan Sent Me A Loan Offer, Please I Need Advice (photo) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 22, 2021
Run oh... If you know your image is important to you!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sokoloan Sent Me A Loan Offer, Please I Need Advice (photo) by Boogyman557: 10:00pm On Nov 22, 2021
Holly Gram cool my HAND no de o. let me LITE up my WEED. WTF MAN

2 Likes

Re: Sokoloan Sent Me A Loan Offer, Please I Need Advice (photo) by cocu25(m): 10:01pm On Nov 22, 2021
Johndagr8t:
Go and pay there Money
ole!!!
Lazy eediot
Re: Sokoloan Sent Me A Loan Offer, Please I Need Advice (photo) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 22, 2021
cocu25:
Lazy eediot
rest on!!!
Re: Sokoloan Sent Me A Loan Offer, Please I Need Advice (photo) by muheeb01(m): 10:08pm On Nov 22, 2021
Hmmm if you accept the loan make sure you pay on time o,they are embarrassing people now by sending their names to whatsapp,I've received one they're tarnishing the guy image already but I've called him to pay their money sha....if u no fit withstand shame and you're not sure of paying back on time...there no need to collect it

Check my signature and profile for my work
Re: Sokoloan Sent Me A Loan Offer, Please I Need Advice (photo) by Comedian2019: 10:18pm On Nov 22, 2021
Run for your life!
If you collect it, sorry will be your second and third name.
God will not allow us to be disgraced.

2 Likes

Re: Sokoloan Sent Me A Loan Offer, Please I Need Advice (photo) by horpeyemmi66(m): 10:20pm On Nov 22, 2021
grin grin You see how they carefully left the terms and conditions out. Those guys are just of the Devil

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sokoloan Sent Me A Loan Offer, Please I Need Advice (photo) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 22, 2021
Before: dear
After: oleburuku grin

1 Like

Re: Sokoloan Sent Me A Loan Offer, Please I Need Advice (photo) by Elliotwaveforec: 11:42pm On Nov 22, 2021
On that N8k, you'll pay origination fee of N3k, making N11K and interest. Run o.

1 Like

Re: Sokoloan Sent Me A Loan Offer, Please I Need Advice (photo) by jericco1(m): 12:45am On Nov 23, 2021
Lol better run heavenly race for here.
Re: Sokoloan Sent Me A Loan Offer, Please I Need Advice (photo) by josh1998(m): 2:41am On Nov 23, 2021
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool my HAND no de o. let me LITE up my WEED. WTF MAN
my man how u dey na?

1 Like

Re: Sokoloan Sent Me A Loan Offer, Please I Need Advice (photo) by femi4: 4:53am On Nov 23, 2021
FIFApresident1:
I've read lots of nasty reviews about Sokoloan, so this morning they sent an unsolicited message.

Should I take the Loan?
run away

1 Like

Re: Sokoloan Sent Me A Loan Offer, Please I Need Advice (photo) by Ernesttoby30: 8:05am On Nov 23, 2021
Easyloan abi wetin they call them have been disturbing me with 79,000 loan offer too. Both on call and whatsapp. But I don't want to have anything to do with all these loan companies. Make person no kukuma come finish the small reputation wey i dey try manage.
Re: Sokoloan Sent Me A Loan Offer, Please I Need Advice (photo) by FalseProphet1(m): 8:09am On Nov 23, 2021
FIFApresident1:

Should I take the Loan?
For them to send you that offer means that you're a registered customer and your details are on their data base, if you know you have to means to pay them back their money withing 2weeks, kindly delete that message along with their app.

A word they say is enough for the wise.

This I have seen.
Re: Sokoloan Sent Me A Loan Offer, Please I Need Advice (photo) by Noshitboi(m): 11:06am On Nov 23, 2021
I collected a 7k loan from KashKash to pay back in 7 days without interest. That was amazing
Re: Sokoloan Sent Me A Loan Offer, Please I Need Advice (photo) by Noshitboi(m): 11:09am On Nov 23, 2021
Johndagr8t:
Go and pay there Money
ole!!!
You can't even read na just to carry your 20mb insult someone. You need evening classes

1 Like

Re: Sokoloan Sent Me A Loan Offer, Please I Need Advice (photo) by ceecane2(m): 12:19pm On Nov 23, 2021
Noshitboi:
You can't even read na just to carry your 20mb insult someone. You need evening classes

For them to send him DAT message it means he is still owing them and has blocked them access to his contacts and location so they are luring him to open d app so they can start disgracing him with messages to all his contacts
Re: Sokoloan Sent Me A Loan Offer, Please I Need Advice (photo) by Nonexisting: 12:34pm On Nov 23, 2021
If not for fear of God, I will just collect those oloshi's loan and travel. By the time they don't see me again in this shithole for at least 5years, they will drink that their high interest as urine.
Re: Sokoloan Sent Me A Loan Offer, Please I Need Advice (photo) by Tifunloran: 12:58pm On Nov 23, 2021
Run ooo!
Re: Sokoloan Sent Me A Loan Offer, Please I Need Advice (photo) by tunde548: 1:01pm On Nov 23, 2021
They are the worst loan company out dere with kashkash... don't ever use dem..use branch or Fairmoney
Re: Sokoloan Sent Me A Loan Offer, Please I Need Advice (photo) by sheanzy(m): 1:02pm On Nov 23, 2021
ceecane2:

For them to send him DAT message it means he is still owing them and has blocked them access to his contacts and location so they are luring him to open d app so they can start disgracing him with messages to all his contacts
imbecil.e shut up

they also sent that message to me and I have not for once downloaded any loan app in My life

u are a fool and poor idiot.. goat
Re: Sokoloan Sent Me A Loan Offer, Please I Need Advice (photo) by Josbreed: 1:16pm On Nov 23, 2021
FIFApresident1:

Should I take the Loan?

No try am. That N80, 000 you see there na scam, if you open the app, e no go pass 5k.
And they can disturb for Africa.
Re: Sokoloan Sent Me A Loan Offer, Please I Need Advice (photo) by EmzyT: 1:24pm On Nov 23, 2021
Johndagr8t:
Go and pay there Money
ole!!!

Him never collect the loan Oga, them still dey tempt am
Re: Sokoloan Sent Me A Loan Offer, Please I Need Advice (photo) by megabosslevelz: 5:41pm On Nov 23, 2021
Try FairMoney, i got a loan within few mins
FIFApresident1:

Should I take the Loan?
Re: Sokoloan Sent Me A Loan Offer, Please I Need Advice (photo) by ceecane2(m): 12:30pm On Dec 06, 2021
sheanzy:
imbecil.e shut up

they also sent that message to me and I have not for once downloaded any loan app in My life

u are a fool and poor idiot.. goat

I just don't understand how simple statements will make people start insulting others. U just insulted ur whole generation. This'd last time am replying u.

(1) (Reply)

Effect Of Leaving The Kids Behind And Travelling To UK / Forget. / What Annoys Girls Most

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.