Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,151 members, 7,860,123 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:13 AM

Adedoyin's Son Supervised Burial Of Timothy Adegoke & Is On The Run - Osun CP - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Adedoyin's Son Supervised Burial Of Timothy Adegoke & Is On The Run - Osun CP (46089 Views)

Police Authorised The Burial Of Timothy Adegoke - Vanguard for The Truth / What Timothy Adegoke's Corpse Looked Like When Found / Missing Timothy Adegoke Found Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adedoyin's Son Supervised Burial Of Timothy Adegoke & Is On The Run - Osun CP by AfonjaConehead: 8:53am On Nov 23, 2021
Paretomaster1:

Oloriburku MA leleyi Ke..... You see where illiteracy landed you I can see the pain in your writing Flatron...olori pelebe. alumajiri!!!! Aboki Bambiala baaaaahahahahahahhaahaaaaa!!! grin
Re: Adedoyin's Son Supervised Burial Of Timothy Adegoke & Is On The Run - Osun CP by IjebuWarrior: 8:56am On Nov 23, 2021
dokyOloye:

I'm not responsible for your frustrations.
Maybe you would've loved it more if I declare all Yoruba ppl ritualists

Werey Okoro Oloriburuku!
Re: Adedoyin's Son Supervised Burial Of Timothy Adegoke & Is On The Run - Osun CP by otokx(m): 8:56am On Nov 23, 2021
The way wealth is celebrated in Nigeria is something else, few ask questions.

3 Likes

Re: Adedoyin's Son Supervised Burial Of Timothy Adegoke & Is On The Run - Osun CP by Apst: 9:00am On Nov 23, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
Since the autopsy result is being awaited, it will serve the interest of justice to suspend further media trial. The police seem to be making progress with the investigation and I pray the puzzle around the unfortunate death or alleged murder will be resolved soon.
It's possible that he is on the run out of guilt or on the run out of fear, whichever it is, Raheem should please present himself to the police.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.
Story why didn't the police put his picture out to the public? From the look of things the police is just trying to ditch the case or like u are indirectly pointing out he died on his own and the roheem instead of reporting to the police with all the connections his father have choose to bury him. Now on a last note why would the police want us to believe the guy died on his own in the hotel the innocent child and managers withheld it from the owner and chose to bury him.
Hmmm
Just thinking aloud for those whose brains don't function

1 Like

Re: Adedoyin's Son Supervised Burial Of Timothy Adegoke & Is On The Run - Osun CP by aimmoney9: 9:02am On Nov 23, 2021
dokyOloye:

I'm not responsible for your frustrations.
Maybe you would've loved it more if I declare all Yoruba ppl ritualists
We go like am ooooo it will save nairalanders the stress of shouting afonja everyday..... grin
Re: Adedoyin's Son Supervised Burial Of Timothy Adegoke & Is On The Run - Osun CP by JOemmy(m): 9:03am On Nov 23, 2021
So many innocent people must have been murdered in that hotel.

2 Likes

Re: Adedoyin's Son Supervised Burial Of Timothy Adegoke & Is On The Run - Osun CP by jaxxy(m): 9:03am On Nov 23, 2021
dokyOloye:

It's possible his son is involved but not him.
My father doesn't know what I'm doing at this minute.
The son is probably d one doing the day to day management of the hotel.

And all the staffs know bt u think the father owner of the hotel won’t know?? Worst case scenario none of them have his no to inform him abi? That’s assuming he isn't part of the plan.
Re: Adedoyin's Son Supervised Burial Of Timothy Adegoke & Is On The Run - Osun CP by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 23, 2021
Apst:

Story why didn't the police put his picture out to the public? From the look of things the police is just trying to ditch the case or like u are indirectly pointing out he died on his own and the roheem instead of reporting to the police with all the connections his father have choose to bury him. Now on a last note why would the police want us to believe the guy died on his own in the hotel the innocent child and managers withheld it from the owner and chose to bury him.
Hmmm
Just thinking aloud for those whose brains don't function

Don't mind the f00l. They will all be exposed God willing
Re: Adedoyin's Son Supervised Burial Of Timothy Adegoke & Is On The Run - Osun CP by Oketwin(m): 9:23am On Nov 23, 2021
shigishege:
jumping jumping I am jumping.
what are you doing I am jumping.

1 Like

Re: Adedoyin's Son Supervised Burial Of Timothy Adegoke & Is On The Run - Osun CP by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 23, 2021
dokyOloye:

Ritual apologist!
Re: Adedoyin's Son Supervised Burial Of Timothy Adegoke & Is On The Run - Osun CP by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 9:25am On Nov 23, 2021
useless skull miners
Re: Adedoyin's Son Supervised Burial Of Timothy Adegoke & Is On The Run - Osun CP by andyanders: 9:29am On Nov 23, 2021
ADEDOYIIN & SONS RITUALIST GROUP OF COMPANIES NIG LTD. (We process human parts). Nigeria is finished.
Since the son is involved and is on the run, there is no way the father can deny knowledge of what happened and it cannot be their first.

1 Like

Re: Adedoyin's Son Supervised Burial Of Timothy Adegoke & Is On The Run - Osun CP by aAK1(m): 9:30am On Nov 23, 2021
So this is how it will eventually play out. The soo called son will be the fall guy. He is possibly already out of the country. Case closed

4 Likes

Re: Adedoyin's Son Supervised Burial Of Timothy Adegoke & Is On The Run - Osun CP by Daceline: 9:32am On Nov 23, 2021
SATANlST:
what proof have you? what if the guy died naturally and the hotel decided to dispose his body so that they wont say they killed him. lets stop stupid assumptions without proof

You saying what if the guy died naturally and the hotel decided to dispose his body so that they won't say they killed him is a very stupid assumption also. Now are they not saying they killed him?

3 Likes

Re: Adedoyin's Son Supervised Burial Of Timothy Adegoke & Is On The Run - Osun CP by farem: 9:35am On Nov 23, 2021
HonNL:

SOURCE

Previous threads

https://www.nairaland.com/6858420/timothy-adegoke-know-nothing-oau

https://www.nairaland.com/6859509/what-timothy-adegokes-corpse-looked

Where is this MUMU ric professor to come and see how Raheem and his head slamming colleagues who conspired to sacrifice our Timothy for money?
Re: Adedoyin's Son Supervised Burial Of Timothy Adegoke & Is On The Run - Osun CP by woleabayo(f): 9:35am On Nov 23, 2021
may God help us
Re: Adedoyin's Son Supervised Burial Of Timothy Adegoke & Is On The Run - Osun CP by Masterito(m): 9:41am On Nov 23, 2021
Is the son the owner of the hotel? Who is he doing the ritual for? Please get sense!!!!!!!
dokyOloye:

3 Likes

Re: Adedoyin's Son Supervised Burial Of Timothy Adegoke & Is On The Run - Osun CP by fuke(m): 9:41am On Nov 23, 2021
SATANlST:
what proof have you? what if the guy died naturally and the hotel decided to dispose his body so that they wont say they killed him. lets stop stupid assumptions without proof.

That they did not invite the police means they have a lot to hide.
They killed him and i read somewhere his throat was sliced.

And this was predetermined, hence his payment to a private account.

why would such hotel dispose the corpse of a lodger without informing the police?

4 Likes

Re: Adedoyin's Son Supervised Burial Of Timothy Adegoke & Is On The Run - Osun CP by Mariokenny(m): 9:44am On Nov 23, 2021
Las las na money and jazz go settle this matter. The police will use delay tactics to frustrate the victim's family, this I have seen. RIP to the dead.
Re: Adedoyin's Son Supervised Burial Of Timothy Adegoke & Is On The Run - Osun CP by ovieigho(m): 9:46am On Nov 23, 2021
adonainana:

It doesn’t matter now whether he exists whether he doesn’t exist, he is just another accomplice to the crime committed by those already in detention

I hear you
Watch them free that man adedoyin and claim the real culprit is that roheem that is on the run

2 Likes

Re: Adedoyin's Son Supervised Burial Of Timothy Adegoke & Is On The Run - Osun CP by Soffyh(m): 9:49am On Nov 23, 2021
I don’t see anything ritual in this case, i can see those staff and manager plotting something very little thing but like play like play its boomerang bigger for them,, I don’t think the owner is even aware of, or maybe as he was aware he had no choice but to protect his hotel name
Re: Adedoyin's Son Supervised Burial Of Timothy Adegoke & Is On The Run - Osun CP by DarkCaesar(m): 9:49am On Nov 23, 2021
Crucialgem:

Actually a large part of me is thinking about this being the scenario, but where the itch is, how come when he came in first he was not registered on the ledger and they didn't pay his money to the normal account why Does that mean that they are some people underground among the workers doing the black work without the owner knowing
This is a possibility, esp dumb boys that always want to prove street smart or something, he might suggest since he didn’t pay to the hotel account but to personal account due to a number of reasons(he might not hold cash or there is an error transferring to the hote account which made him transfer to manager account and manager would later transfer it back to the hotel account, this shows why his name was registered down as a lodger that night which was later tore off by the dumb fools to cover up) in the race of trying to protect the hotel name and reputation because a student drown in their pool early last year, they have succeeded in ruining their lives and the reputation of the owner
Re: Adedoyin's Son Supervised Burial Of Timothy Adegoke & Is On The Run - Osun CP by SATANlST: 9:58am On Nov 23, 2021
fuke:
SATANlST:
what proof have you? what if the guy died naturally and the hotel decided to dispose his body so that they wont say they killed him. lets stop stupid assumptions without proof.

That they did not invite the police means they have a lot to hide.
They killed him and i read somewhere his throat was sliced.

And this was predetermined, hence his payment to a private account.

why would such hotel dispose the corpse of a lodger without informing the police?
now you are making a valid point. the crime guy analyzing his death said the police said the throat was not cut. if there is proof that his throat was cut, then its certain that he was used for rituals.

these skull miners need to be stopped
Re: Adedoyin's Son Supervised Burial Of Timothy Adegoke & Is On The Run - Osun CP by SATANlST: 10:00am On Nov 23, 2021
Daceline:

You saying what if the guy died naturally and the hotel decided to dispose his body so that they won't say they killed him is a very stupid assumption also. Now are they not saying they killed him?
no they have not come out to say they killed him. that is what i am waiting for. the police are waiting for the autopsy report.
Re: Adedoyin's Son Supervised Burial Of Timothy Adegoke & Is On The Run - Osun CP by SATANlST: 10:02am On Nov 23, 2021
joyandfaith:

Buried in unmasked grave, phone tracked to ejigbo
They thought he was nobody.
we are waiting for the police to tell us that they have confessed to killing him. all the police proved is that they buried him. omo me i want jungle justice for the skull miner if he actually killed him. but till it is proved, i wont be so quick to assume. i have had issues with my health some time back and nearly passed out in a hotel, if i passed out then, people wll have assumed the hotel owner is a rtualist. so lets wait for the police
Re: Adedoyin's Son Supervised Burial Of Timothy Adegoke & Is On The Run - Osun CP by Ruggman: 10:03am On Nov 23, 2021
The police has really tried, Kudos to them and they should get to the root of the books matter to bring the culprit to book
Re: Adedoyin's Son Supervised Burial Of Timothy Adegoke & Is On The Run - Osun CP by Tareq1105: 10:04am On Nov 23, 2021
dokyOloye:

Not all of us are as myopic and as gullible as you're.
Re: Adedoyin's Son Supervised Burial Of Timothy Adegoke & Is On The Run - Osun CP by 27Pushing30: 10:04am On Nov 23, 2021
oluseyiforjesus:
They wanted to transfer the case to abuja so dey can bury it, wicked people........ I even wish d matter is transfer to Amotekun........,.

This is why state police is important.

I see no reason why something will happen in osun or anambra and someone in Abuja will take over case file
Re: Adedoyin's Son Supervised Burial Of Timothy Adegoke & Is On The Run - Osun CP by SATANlST: 10:06am On Nov 23, 2021
adonainana:

Someone dying on your premises and you disposing of him without due process is a criminal offense on its own

Also reports say some part of the body appears to be mutilated although not all that too is an offense

If the poor boy died naturally the best thing is to invite police and declare what has happened, and an autopsy will still be carried out anyway and things won’t be that bad

People die of natural causes everyday

Because the denied ever seeing the boy and account trnafer was made to the receptionist and his corpse was later found dead makes the matter worse

lets be realistic. if someone dies in your premises, i bet you , u will try to dispose of the body first. this is naija where if you go to the police, instead of them investigating, they will just rope it on you. so for now i will say the police is not giving us the info we need. we need a yes or no answer if the innocent guy was killed by the hotel people. i am sure they should have confessed by now after that better mending. i dont know why they are giving us a bunch of irrelevant info and not telling us what we want to know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adedoyin's Son Supervised Burial Of Timothy Adegoke & Is On The Run - Osun CP by udemzyudex(m): 10:07am On Nov 23, 2021
SATANlST:
what proof have you? what if the guy died naturally and the hotel decided to dispose his body so that they wont say they killed him. lets stop stupid assumptions without proof

Satanist, just imagine the nonsense your satanic Brian could come up with, very dummy and funny.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Hangs Herself In Enugu A Day After Being Rescued From Committing Suicide / Girl Reunites With Family 5 Years After Going Missing In Lagos (Photos) / Lady Shot Dead While Returning From Work In Rivers State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.