Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,146 members, 7,860,112 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:52 AM

Adedoyin's Son Supervised Burial Of Timothy Adegoke & Is On The Run - Osun CP - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Adedoyin's Son Supervised Burial Of Timothy Adegoke & Is On The Run - Osun CP (46088 Views)

Police Authorised The Burial Of Timothy Adegoke - Vanguard for The Truth / What Timothy Adegoke's Corpse Looked Like When Found / Missing Timothy Adegoke Found Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adedoyin's Son Supervised Burial Of Timothy Adegoke & Is On The Run - Osun CP by Annie001: 11:23am On Nov 23, 2021
SATANlST:
what proof have you? what if the guy died naturally and the hotel decided to dispose his body so that they wont say they killed him. lets stop stupid assumptions without proof
If what you said is true, they would never have buried him, because autopsy will vindicate them.
Like who does that
Please have sense

1 Like

Re: Adedoyin's Son Supervised Burial Of Timothy Adegoke & Is On The Run - Osun CP by perryy(m): 11:29am On Nov 23, 2021
SATANlST:
lets be realistic. if someone dies in your premises, i bet you , u will try to dispose of the body first. this is naija where if you go to the police, instead of them investigating, they will just rope it on you. so for now i will say the police is not giving us the info we need. we need a yes or no answer if the innocent guy was killed by the hotel people. i am sure they should have confessed by now after that better mending. i dont know why they are giving us a bunch of irrelevant info and not telling us what we want to know

How are you sure they have not confessed ? For Adedoyin to have been arrested it means someone has confessed him and the master mind of the murder. Or don't you know how big Adedoyin is ? No police officer would be bold enough to arrest that man without being fingered . If dangote driver killed someone, will dangote be arrested ? Why arresting Adedoyin because of the sins commited by his staff? Ogbeni, no police man will do that.

1 Like

Re: Adedoyin's Son Supervised Burial Of Timothy Adegoke & Is On The Run - Osun CP by Annie001: 11:30am On Nov 23, 2021
SATANlST:
lets be realistic. if someone dies in your premises, i bet you , u will try to dispose of the body first. this is naija where if you go to the police, instead of them investigating, they will just rope it on you. so for now i will say the police is not giving us the info we need. we need a yes or no answer if the innocent guy was killed by the hotel people. i am sure they should have confessed by now after that better mending. i dont know why they are giving us a bunch of irrelevant info and not telling us what we want to know
Speak for yourself
Only a hardened criminal will bury someone like that, there is autopsy to vindicate you
So please keep quiet.
If that young man was your brother I am sure you won't be saying all these bull shit
Re: Adedoyin's Son Supervised Burial Of Timothy Adegoke & Is On The Run - Osun CP by generalwo(m): 11:42am On Nov 23, 2021
I am not a supporter of evil but the owner of the hotel has not been proven guilty na.... So why are they complaining he's been treated well in custody? Why have the same people not queried the fed government for treating El zazaky like a king in custody or other politicians who were arrested? Until he's proven guilty, I think he reserves the right to fair treatment in custody and when he's proven guilty, then they can strip him of all rights and treat him as a criminal
Re: Adedoyin's Son Supervised Burial Of Timothy Adegoke & Is On The Run - Osun CP by adonainana: 12:40pm On Nov 23, 2021
authority2006:

You don't know yet if he was killed. Somebody buried secretly didn't mean he was killed, we need to open our minds to all the possibilities so that we don't start accusing police of cover up when the autopsy result is out.

If there was a way to bet, I will bet that he was killed, some parts of his body was mutilated
Re: Adedoyin's Son Supervised Burial Of Timothy Adegoke & Is On The Run - Osun CP by SATANlST: 12:43pm On Nov 23, 2021
Annie001:

Speak for yourself
Only a hardened criminal will bury someone like that, there is autopsy to vindicate you
So please keep quiet.
If that young man was your brother I am sure you won't be saying all these bull shit
if the yong man was my brother , the whole of that village where it happened will have been leveled down by now.

like i said before be realistic. if u report to police here, be ready for life in kirikiri
Re: Adedoyin's Son Supervised Burial Of Timothy Adegoke & Is On The Run - Osun CP by SATANlST: 12:44pm On Nov 23, 2021
perryy:

How are you sure they have not confessed ? For Adedoyin to have been arrested it means someone has confessed him and the master mind of the murder. Or don't you know how big Adedoyin is ? No police officer would be bold enough to arrest that man without being fingered . If dangote driver killed someone, will dangote be arrested ? Why arresting Adedoyin because of the sins commited by his staff? Ogbeni, no police man will do that.
if they have confessed, then they should tell us what the confession is na
Re: Adedoyin's Son Supervised Burial Of Timothy Adegoke & Is On The Run - Osun CP by SATANlST: 12:44pm On Nov 23, 2021
Annie001:

If what you said is true, they would never have buried him, because autopsy will vindicate them.
Like who does that
Please have sense
omo shut up and stop thinking like a smelling pussy
Re: Adedoyin's Son Supervised Burial Of Timothy Adegoke & Is On The Run - Osun CP by DaveHarry(m): 1:29pm On Nov 23, 2021
[Quote]

“None of the staff members informed the police. It was the report of the missing person that made the anti-kidnapping team who then discovered through their meticulous investigation and traced the so-called missing person to that hotel and then traced the corpse, where it was found.”
[/Quote]

So naija police still get intelligence unit?
Re: Adedoyin's Son Supervised Burial Of Timothy Adegoke & Is On The Run - Osun CP by DaveHarry(m): 1:36pm On Nov 23, 2021

Be like this guy parents get money, see the beta lawyer wey dem take. Talks with full confidence and audacity.
Re: Adedoyin's Son Supervised Burial Of Timothy Adegoke & Is On The Run - Osun CP by Realhommie(m): 1:50pm On Nov 23, 2021
JOemmy:
So many innocent people must have been murdered in that hotel.
Without a single trace... I concur
Re: Adedoyin's Son Supervised Burial Of Timothy Adegoke & Is On The Run - Osun CP by ajl: 3:43pm On Nov 23, 2021
bcomputer101:

Will you please shut up before I give your destiny a resounding slap.
You this ritualist sympathizer.
Olóríburúkú

Wait till when it happen to one of your family.
Òdè

Are you sick in the mind? In as much as we feel like alleging that the hotel owner is a ritualist, the evidence available hasn't suggest that. Except the police prove that, it hard to pin on him. The employees know who is the mastermind. And the police need to go back to where they found the corpse to do more digging. There could be more dead bodies there.
Re: Adedoyin's Son Supervised Burial Of Timothy Adegoke & Is On The Run - Osun CP by ajl: 3:52pm On Nov 23, 2021
SATANlST:
what proof have you? what if the guy died naturally and the hotel decided to dispose his body so that they wont say they killed him. lets stop stupid assumptions without proof

Don't ever reason this way. An hotel is a legal business. If someone die there, the hotel manager is required to call the police except if they have something to hide. In fact, the moment a guest is suspected to have an issue, and that need the door to be forced open, the first thing is to call the police and let them know. If the police now advice the employees to force the door open prior to their arrival, in attempt to save life, they can now do that. But to bury a guest corpse secretly, that suggest a kind of conspiracy.

4 Likes

Re: Adedoyin's Son Supervised Burial Of Timothy Adegoke & Is On The Run - Osun CP by olamoses75(m): 4:04pm On Nov 23, 2021
SATANlST:
you’re really a SATANIST. There’s no way a man of such status would’ve been afraid to invite the police, immediately they noticed someone died in their hotel, if they were not the one that killed him. It’s pure MURDER!

2 Likes

Re: Adedoyin's Son Supervised Burial Of Timothy Adegoke & Is On The Run - Osun CP by Holaomoakin(m): 5:37pm On Nov 23, 2021
Despite the VIP status this family used to claim.. crime••• cool cool cheesy cheesy
Re: Adedoyin's Son Supervised Burial Of Timothy Adegoke & Is On The Run - Osun CP by Adabestseason(m): 6:15am On Nov 24, 2021
I feel for the bereaved family because Nigerian police is so corrupt,they will frustrate this case because of money,this is an opportunity for the CP,AIG,DIG,even the IGP to show interest as if they want to do anything good but definitely not.
Re: Adedoyin's Son Supervised Burial Of Timothy Adegoke & Is On The Run - Osun CP by authority2006(m): 8:42am On Nov 26, 2021
adonainana:

If there was a way to bet, I will bet that he was killed, some parts of his body was mutilated

No part was mutilated. I will bet that he died a natural death but the staff and hotel owner's son panicked and buried him secretly without informing the hotel owner.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Policemen & Peace Corps Members Clash In Abuja. Photos Of Victims / Lady Hangs Herself In Enugu A Day After Being Rescued From Committing Suicide / Girl Reunites With Family 5 Years After Going Missing In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.