Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,290 members, 7,860,692 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:22 PM

Adedoyin's Son Supervised Burial Of Timothy Adegoke & Is On The Run - Osun CP - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Adedoyin's Son Supervised Burial Of Timothy Adegoke & Is On The Run - Osun CP (46097 Views)

Police Authorised The Burial Of Timothy Adegoke - Vanguard for The Truth / What Timothy Adegoke's Corpse Looked Like When Found / Missing Timothy Adegoke Found Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adedoyin's Son Supervised Burial Of Timothy Adegoke & Is On The Run - Osun CP by adonainana: 10:13am On Nov 23, 2021
SATANlST:
lets be realistic. if someone dies in your premises, i bet you , u will try to dispose of the body first. this is naija where if you go to the police, instead of them investigating, they will just rope it on you. so for now i will say the police is not giving us the info we need. we need a yes or no answer if the innocent guy was killed by the hotel people. i am sure they should have confessed by now after that better mending. i dont know why they are giving us a bunch of irrelevant info and not telling us what we want to know

People sleep and not wake up every time

People dying in your premises in naija is the worse thing that can happen to you but you must do the most appropriate thing

The most appropriate thing is to report the death to unfortunately the Nigerian police ford

Most times it will be a tough ordeal cos in naija anyone that dies someone killed them even accidents na someone in the spirit realm killing them

But you must do the most appropriate thing

Concealing a dead body is being complicit in the death, just imagine you are caught with the dead body as you are trying to bury it

You must always do the right thing in life, how effective naija police deals with your case is another matter

People die in their sleep all the time, someone dying in thier sleep next to you or in the same building as you doesn’t mean you do the least appropriate thing

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adedoyin's Son Supervised Burial Of Timothy Adegoke & Is On The Run - Osun CP by joyandfaith: 10:13am On Nov 23, 2021
SATANlST:
we are waiting for the police to tell us that they have confessed to killing him. all the police proved is that they buried him. omo me i want jungle justice for the skull miner if he actually killed him. but till it is proved, i wont be so quick to assume. i have had issues with my health some time back and nearly passed out in a hotel, if i passed out then, people wll have assumed the hotel owner is a rtualist. so lets wait for the police

Nobody would have assumed anything if police and family were contacted earlier. Autopsy would be done to determine cause and manner of death.
Re: Adedoyin's Son Supervised Burial Of Timothy Adegoke & Is On The Run - Osun CP by Ruggman: 10:14am On Nov 23, 2021
SATANlST:
we are waiting for the police to tell us that they have confessed to killing him. all the police proved is that they buried him. omo me i want jungle justice for the skull miner if he actually killed him. but till it is proved, i wont be so quick to assume. i have had issues with my health some time back and nearly passed out in a hotel, if i passed out then, people wll have assumed the hotel owner is a rtualist. so lets wait for the police

If he died in the hotel under normal circumstances the right thing would have been to report the death to the police officially. Burying him secretly and also initially denying that he lodged in the hotel makes the hotelier culpable.
Thank God for the family of late Adedoyin, the observant wife, and the police.
The truth will surely be known to expose similar culprits and devilish hoteliers for the benefit of the public.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adedoyin's Son Supervised Burial Of Timothy Adegoke & Is On The Run - Osun CP by SATANlST: 10:16am On Nov 23, 2021
joyandfaith:

Nobody would have assumed anything if police and family were contacted earlier. Autopsy would be done to determine cause and manner of death.
be realistic like i said. that is not obtainable in naija. even innocent hoes that guys go Bleep and die in active service, they rope it on the hoes or rope it to the guy if the hoe dies. if the guy died naturally or by himself and they disposed him, i do not blame them, i blame the nigerian system. my point is, by now we are suppose to have known if this guy died by himself or they killed him. but the fucking police is not giving out that info. as far as this case is concerned, that is the most important info for now and i dont expect that info from the autopsy, those people that buried him have that info

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adedoyin's Son Supervised Burial Of Timothy Adegoke & Is On The Run - Osun CP by seborrhic: 10:16am On Nov 23, 2021
adonainana:

Someone dying on your premises and you disposing of him without due process is a criminal offense on its own

Also reports say some part of the body appears to be mutilated although not all that too is an offense

If the poor boy died naturally the best thing is to invite police and declare what has happened, and an autopsy will still be carried out anyway and things won’t be that bad

People die of natural causes everyday

Because the denied ever seeing the boy and account trnafer was made to the receptionist and his corpse was later found dead makes the matter worse

Wonder what entered their heads.
Since no body part was tampered with,if the initial report is true,means it's not likely he was used for ritual.
Could it be the guy accidentally died in the hotel & in order to stupidly erase any trace of him having lodged there,to in the MD's warped logic,avoid the hotel being associated with any ritual activity,they took his corpse and buried it?
See the son now wanting the father to carry the can alone.
In his mind now,the father has few years to live,but he has longer years on earth,so why sacrifice his own life for the few years the father has left on earth.
Re: Adedoyin's Son Supervised Burial Of Timothy Adegoke & Is On The Run - Osun CP by adonainana: 10:17am On Nov 23, 2021
ovieigho:

I hear you
Watch them free that man adedoyin and claim the real culprit is that roheem that is on the run

It’s the motive for the killing that is most important tbh , who supervises the burials isn’t that important, there are all accomplices and accessory to the offense in question

We just need to know the motive of the killing and why that’s all
Re: Adedoyin's Son Supervised Burial Of Timothy Adegoke & Is On The Run - Osun CP by SATANlST: 10:18am On Nov 23, 2021
Ruggman:

If he died in the hotel under normal circumstances the right thing would have been to report the death to the police officially. Burying him secretly and also initially denying that he lodged in the hotel makes the hotelier culpable.
The truth will surely be known to expose similar culprits and devilish hoteliers for the benefit of the public.
yes that is the right thing to have been done. but i bet you, considering the nature of naija police, 80% of nigerians will either run or do the same thing that hotel did if he died naturally in naija. lets be realistic
Re: Adedoyin's Son Supervised Burial Of Timothy Adegoke & Is On The Run - Osun CP by FarahAideed: 10:20am On Nov 23, 2021
dokyOloye:

It's possible his son is involved but not him.
My father doesn't know what I'm doing at this minute.
The son is probably d one doing the day to day management of the hotel.

Adedoyin is a career ritualist and everyone in Ife knows this ..stop deceiving yourself

2 Likes

Re: Adedoyin's Son Supervised Burial Of Timothy Adegoke & Is On The Run - Osun CP by SATANlST: 10:21am On Nov 23, 2021
adonainana:

People sleep and not wake up every time

People dying in your premises in naija is the worse thing that can happen to you but you must do the most appropriate thing

The most appropriate thing is to report the death to unfortunately the Nigerian police ford

Most times it will be a tough ordeal cos in naija anyone that dies someone killed them even accidents na someone in the spirit realm killing them

But you must do the most appropriate thing

Concealing a dead body is being complicit in the death, just imagine you are caught with the dead body as you are trying to bury it

You must always do the right thing in life, how effective naija police deals with your case is another matter

People die in their sleep all the time, someone dying in thier sleep next to you or in the same building as you doesn’t mean you do the least appropriate thing
omo, if i dey naija and some badluck idiot dies around me, na for me to jakpa. if na abroad, i go call 911. omo this is naija, no investigation will be made , them go just lock u up for life. check hoes that their clients die while fucing, they just dub them in kirikiri and throwaway key
Re: Adedoyin's Son Supervised Burial Of Timothy Adegoke & Is On The Run - Osun CP by FarahAideed: 10:21am On Nov 23, 2021
Ruggman:

He didn't die Naturally ..he was murdered for RITUALS

3 Likes

Re: Adedoyin's Son Supervised Burial Of Timothy Adegoke & Is On The Run - Osun CP by SATANlST: 10:21am On Nov 23, 2021
udemzyudex:

Satanist, just imagine the nonsense your satanic Brian could come up with, very dummy and funny.
your useless papa cool
Re: Adedoyin's Son Supervised Burial Of Timothy Adegoke & Is On The Run - Osun CP by FarahAideed: 10:22am On Nov 23, 2021
SATANlST:
yes that is the right thing to have been done. but i bet you, considering the nature of naija police, 80% of nigerians will either run or do the same thing that hotel did if he died naturally in naija. lets be realistic

Lies lies ..No hotel will do that ..most hotels always report Corpse ...why did they give the victims phone to Alpha

2 Likes

Re: Adedoyin's Son Supervised Burial Of Timothy Adegoke & Is On The Run - Osun CP by BabaO2: 10:24am On Nov 23, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
Since the autopsy result is being awaited, it will serve the interest of justice to suspend further media trial. The police seem to be making progress with the investigation and I pray the puzzle around the unfortunate death or alleged murder will be resolved soon.
It's possible that he is on the run out of guilt or on the run out of fear, whichever it is, Raheem should please present himself to the police.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.
Autopsy na scam, juju people fit kill person without taking anything but just the life only and recite their ritual incantations...
Re: Adedoyin's Son Supervised Burial Of Timothy Adegoke & Is On The Run - Osun CP by adonainana: 10:25am On Nov 23, 2021
SATANlST:
omo, if i dey naija and some badluck idiot dies around me, na for me to jakpa. if na abroad, i go call 911. omo this is naija, no investigation will be made , them go just lock u up for life. check hoes that their clients die while fucing, they just dub them in kirikiri and throwaway key

If you japa, and the Nigeria police decide to have your time, there is this service they use to track phones via dss,

The way it works is if you were in a house for instance, all the phone calls and text messages around the vicinity of that house is havested I don’t know how mtn and other networks allow them to do it

This way they track your phone no that you were the last person to be with the deceased

This only works if as useless as naija police is has your time ooo

But in general accidental deaths you must report, you will end up spending money and it will stress your life but it’s alway the most right thing to do

Running away means you are admitting some responsibility for the death already
Re: Adedoyin's Son Supervised Burial Of Timothy Adegoke & Is On The Run - Osun CP by dokyOloye: 10:33am On Nov 23, 2021
FarahAideed:

Adedoyin is a career ritualist and everyone in Ife knows this ..stop deceiving yourself
Ok.
I didn't know.
Just that I like giving ppl benefit of doubt since the man has been denying involvement.
Secondly,the man's son was referred to as the MD which means he is responsible for the day to day running of d place while d father was mentioned to own a polytechnic and University and probably other big investments so will likely not know what's happening everywhere.
Re: Adedoyin's Son Supervised Burial Of Timothy Adegoke & Is On The Run - Osun CP by RALPHOW(m): 10:33am On Nov 23, 2021
For the money to be transferred into a receptionist account, it is not an accident.

For the lady to snap the receipt, the killing is preplanned and also shows this is not the first time.

For the lady ( receptionist) to be receiving 200k salary in Ife , the MD hands is not clean.

God will judge all of them that has hands in this evil one by one with painful death.
Re: Adedoyin's Son Supervised Burial Of Timothy Adegoke & Is On The Run - Osun CP by yankison(m): 10:42am On Nov 23, 2021
Im tired of this country .. things are becoming expensive each day ,i still don't know why ..
Re: Adedoyin's Son Supervised Burial Of Timothy Adegoke & Is On The Run - Osun CP by SATANlST: 10:45am On Nov 23, 2021
adonainana:

If you japa, and the Nigeria police decide to have your time, there is this service they use to track phones via dss,

The way it works is if you were in a house for instance, all the phone calls and text messages around the vicinity of that house is havested I don’t know how mtn and other networks allow them to do it

This way they track your phone no that you were the last person to be with the deceased

This only works if as useless as naija police is has your time ooo

But in general accidental deaths you must report, you will end up spending money and it will stress your life but it’s alway the most right thing to do

Running away means you are admitting some responsibility for the death already
yes i know it can be tracked. it is tracked using towers, i know that, but before they stress to do that takes time. 9 out of 10times they dont. they just rope any unlucky person to reduce their stress . . no one prays for these sha. because any angle you take, u will regret. weather u run or u report, u go regret am. na why i no dey allow any girl to sleep for my house
Re: Adedoyin's Son Supervised Burial Of Timothy Adegoke & Is On The Run - Osun CP by authority2006(m): 10:48am On Nov 23, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Both father and son are definitely culpable, there is no way a crime of such magnitude could have happened with the business owner in the dark

His son was there, he didn't probably inform his father and went ahead to make bad decision. His father couldn't have agreed to that approach. With his status and connection, he wouldn't resort to secret burial.
Re: Adedoyin's Son Supervised Burial Of Timothy Adegoke & Is On The Run - Osun CP by Nikky2013: 10:49am On Nov 23, 2021
What it is hidden t human being,it is open t God.R I P.
Re: Adedoyin's Son Supervised Burial Of Timothy Adegoke & Is On The Run - Osun CP by authority2006(m): 10:54am On Nov 23, 2021
His statement read in parts, “The police need to clear the air on the reported preferential and VIP treatments being accorded the owner of the hotel, Mr Rahman Adedoyin.

What does the brother want? That the owner of the hotel be subjected to torture or be dehumanised just because he's a suspect and he's in custody? I'm 100% convinced that it was a natural death and the owner of the hotel didn't know about the decision to bury the corpse secretly.

“We have also watched with dismay, the various attempts to confuse members of the public with endless statements bordering on the ‘innocence’ of the chairman and founder of the hotel, Rahman Adedoyin.

Coming from the same person who is moving from one media house to another and granting interviews to journalists up and down. He's equally guilty of media trial, accusing everyone of conspiracy and cover up.
Re: Adedoyin's Son Supervised Burial Of Timothy Adegoke & Is On The Run - Osun CP by authority2006(m): 10:58am On Nov 23, 2021
SATANlST:
lets be realistic. if someone dies in your premises, i bet you , u will try to dispose of the body first. this is naija where if you go to the police, instead of them investigating, they will just rope it on you. so for now i will say the police is not giving us the info we need. we need a yes or no answer if the innocent guy was killed by the hotel people. i am sure they should have confessed by now after that better mending. i dont know why they are giving us a bunch of irrelevant info and not telling us what we want to know

Thank you. They caused problems for themselves when they buried the corpse secretly instead of reporting to the police. What they tried to avoid is now consuming them all, knowing how Nigerians will be fabricating different lies about the incident
Re: Adedoyin's Son Supervised Burial Of Timothy Adegoke & Is On The Run - Osun CP by warlordd(m): 10:58am On Nov 23, 2021
This reminds me of Chief Vincent Duru, the owner of Otokoto hotel in Owerri. I've come to realise that most hotels owners are ritualists. Their hotels make it easy for them to plan and execute their devilish business.

1 Like

Re: Adedoyin's Son Supervised Burial Of Timothy Adegoke & Is On The Run - Osun CP by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:00am On Nov 23, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Both father and son are definitely culpable, there is no way a crime of such magnitude could have happened with the business owner in the dark

He might not know, there are other businesses, well let investigation finish, the whole truth go come out, I guess it’s a case of unintentional death and they got scared and buried the body.
Re: Adedoyin's Son Supervised Burial Of Timothy Adegoke & Is On The Run - Osun CP by authority2006(m): 11:00am On Nov 23, 2021
joyandfaith:

They would have assumed it anyway (the police, the family and the public) which is far better than this trouble they got themselves in.
Re: Adedoyin's Son Supervised Burial Of Timothy Adegoke & Is On The Run - Osun CP by SATANlST: 11:03am On Nov 23, 2021
authority2006:

Thank you. They caused problems for themselves when they buried the corpse secretly instead of reporting to the police. What they tried to avoid is now consuming them all, knowing how Nigerians will be fabricating different lies about the incident
them go hear am o. even if that guy died of heart attack or malaria, me sef go still assume say the man na ritualist if i see am anywhere grin grin grin
Re: Adedoyin's Son Supervised Burial Of Timothy Adegoke & Is On The Run - Osun CP by authority2006(m): 11:06am On Nov 23, 2021
adonainana:

It’s the motive for the killing that is most important tbh , who supervises the burials isn’t that important, there are all accomplices and accessory to the offense in question

We just need to know the motive of the killing and why that’s all

You don't know yet if he was killed. Somebody buried secretly didn't mean he was killed, we need to open our minds to all the possibilities so that we don't start accusing police of cover up when the autopsy result is out.
Re: Adedoyin's Son Supervised Burial Of Timothy Adegoke & Is On The Run - Osun CP by udemzyudex(m): 11:16am On Nov 23, 2021
SATANlST:
your useless papa cool

So that small thing wey i post pain you like this? You never hala. grin
Re: Adedoyin's Son Supervised Burial Of Timothy Adegoke & Is On The Run - Osun CP by perryy(m): 11:19am On Nov 23, 2021
SATANlST:
what proof have you? what if the guy died naturally and the hotel decided to dispose his body so that they wont say they killed him. lets stop stupid assumptions without proof

Natural death and blood fill all over his body. You are a ritualist, and your end shall be ugly.

2 Likes

Re: Adedoyin's Son Supervised Burial Of Timothy Adegoke & Is On The Run - Osun CP by SATANlST: 11:20am On Nov 23, 2021
perryy:

Natural death and blood fill all over his body. You are a ritualist, and your end shall be ugly.
I WLL USE YOUR MAMA KPEKUS FOR THE NEXT RITUAL
Re: Adedoyin's Son Supervised Burial Of Timothy Adegoke & Is On The Run - Osun CP by SATANlST: 11:20am On Nov 23, 2021
udemzyudex:

So that small thing wey i post pain you like this? You never hala. grin
SO NA YOUR USELESS PAPA WEY I CALL DEY MAKE U TYPE LIKE THIS? U BE LEARNER grin
Re: Adedoyin's Son Supervised Burial Of Timothy Adegoke & Is On The Run - Osun CP by udemzyudex(m): 11:23am On Nov 23, 2021
SATANlST:
SO NA YOUR USELESS PAPA WEY I CALL DEY MAKE U TYPE LIKE THIS? U BE LEARNER grin

You go dey alright bro. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Marathon Sex With 3 Prostitutes Lands Man In Prison / Lesbian Declared Wanted In Lagos, Arrested In Rivers State. / Nigerians And Pakistanis Clash In Hong Kong (graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.