Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,955 members, 7,835,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Niger Delta Topping The Charts In Greed/corruption? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Topping The Charts In Greed/corruption? (843 Views)

Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate / Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari / Exposed!!!!!!! Atlast 5 Reasons Anambra State Top The Charts In External Exams (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Niger Delta Topping The Charts In Greed/corruption? by nanaboi(m): 4:41pm On Jul 26, 2007
It had always been "Igbo this" and "Igbo that" ; everybody talking about how greedy and corrupt the Igbos are when money's the subject.

Well, what do u think of the harvest of kidnaps that's now common talk in the Niger Delta? They kidnapped whites and were dubbed "militia", now that they're kidnapping their own - the wealthy and any available close relatives of such - what are they going 2 be called?
What wit the whooping sums demanded as ransom

U know the part that pisses me off? These guys have the highest number of lazy, jobless youth. Yea there's a big unemployment problem in Nigeria, but these leeches are "settled" by government, all companies in "their land" - international and local; yet they go about kidnapping 4 huge ransom.
Somebody give this thing a name I can undastand
Re: Niger Delta Topping The Charts In Greed/corruption? by denex: 4:43pm On Jul 26, 2007
You should have just named this thread: "come in here for your tribal lambasting"
Re: Niger Delta Topping The Charts In Greed/corruption? by McKren(m): 5:07pm On Jul 26, 2007
Nanobi

Yes a lot of people's past time is Igbo bashing, I have always risen in passionate defence for my tribe that I love so much. Defending the Igbo is one of those times I loose my sense of diplomacy and have no appologies for that.

But brother you are simply giving credibility to their actions by this thread, I ask you to withdraw it or ask seun to help you do so.

(1)

Alams -impeached Governor Of Bayalsa State Set Free! / Armed Robbers Shoot Ex-kaduna Gov / State And Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.