Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,683 members, 7,851,348 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:34 PM

Married Man Abandons Girlfriend In Lagos Hotel Room, Rapes Receptionist - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Married Man Abandons Girlfriend In Lagos Hotel Room, Rapes Receptionist (78741 Views)

Lady Found Dead In Lagos Hotel, Boyfriend Disappears / 2 Single Mothers Arrested Over Sex In Lagos Hotel / 65-year-old Man Lures 10-year-old Girl Into His Room, Rapes Her. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Man Abandons Girlfriend In Lagos Hotel Room, Rapes Receptionist by babtoundey(m): 8:50pm On Nov 23, 2021
Why are they trying to avoid shaming the shameless idiot. Unblur his face and let's see the face of the rapist.

If this one gets to jail (his most suitable abode) he will whip all the female warder and prisoners with his prick.
Re: Married Man Abandons Girlfriend In Lagos Hotel Room, Rapes Receptionist by danny56: 8:51pm On Nov 23, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Hmm! Men are terrible. This is wickedness. Even God regretted creating man.

The evil that MEN do live with them.

The seed of bitterness in you will make it difficult to find love in any man. You need help fast.... Cry to God!
Re: Married Man Abandons Girlfriend In Lagos Hotel Room, Rapes Receptionist by Karemarealty288(m): 8:52pm On Nov 23, 2021
Faud is Possessed.....even his name sef ....fraud, feud

Re: Married Man Abandons Girlfriend In Lagos Hotel Room, Rapes Receptionist by habsydiamond(m): 8:52pm On Nov 23, 2021
All I can do is laugh cos the a
Whole story sef Na something.. Married man get girlfriend for hotel go rape receptionist again.. Village people I can see ur handwriting clearly on this one... Aiye ti fedi broda oo

Re: Married Man Abandons Girlfriend In Lagos Hotel Room, Rapes Receptionist by biggie73(m): 8:53pm On Nov 23, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

....You are wrong in generalizing men to evil done by just a guy. The guy is evil. When God used "men", He was referencing human being.
Re: Married Man Abandons Girlfriend In Lagos Hotel Room, Rapes Receptionist by freeborn02: 8:55pm On Nov 23, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

What of the evil that women do? Will it not live with them? You love to deceive yourself.

Re: Married Man Abandons Girlfriend In Lagos Hotel Room, Rapes Receptionist by kelmicheal: 8:58pm On Nov 23, 2021
Well it is good to hear from both side what actually happened.
Words can be framed to look bad only God knows how it happened or what transpired.
Are you telling me there are no security in that hotel are they still sleeping too?
Re: Married Man Abandons Girlfriend In Lagos Hotel Room, Rapes Receptionist by Kingcalls: 8:59pm On Nov 23, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

It feels soooo good knowing it was a man that 4kd u up to the extent that u are soooo messed up grin grin grin grin...e tooooooo sweeeet me

1 Like

Re: Married Man Abandons Girlfriend In Lagos Hotel Room, Rapes Receptionist by FlipModeSquade(m): 9:01pm On Nov 23, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
I wonder why Punch chose to blur the criminal's face.
He cheated on his wife. Don't forget that part.
He cheated on his wife..

With a FEMAIL..

Don't forget that part.. angry
Re: Married Man Abandons Girlfriend In Lagos Hotel Room, Rapes Receptionist by chymeze: 9:03pm On Nov 23, 2021
I don't know why Nigerians can be stupidly sentimental in most issues without trying to be factual or objective! They reason with their emotions. Now inasmuch as rape is a condemnable act, but this story leaves a lot of questions. First, to be objective in your judgment, the man's side of the story must be heard. Second, which right thinking man, a guest at a hotel would throw away reason and rape a receptionist in that same hotel, knowing fully well that he could be caught. Third, at times I wonder how easy it is for a man to rape a woman without utilizing offensive weapons like knife or gun or drugging the lady etc. I mean, before the single man struggles to pull down her trousers alone, the screams of the lady would have given him away in such an open place. Like are there no security or gatemen or other staff that could have noticed? And moreover, a single man without any weapon trying to rape a lady without knocking her off etc is hard to believe, because such a lady could defend herself easily by grabbing his balls etc. Before the man gets to the point of inserting his chairman, he must have knocked her off in one way or the other because he can't do that effectively with a struggling lady. Were there bruises or signs of struggling or battering on the lady?
My point is, this story might just be a case of sex transaction gone wrong. Rape is wrong and condemnable but we need to be very reasonable at judging situations like this and not just throw in our emotions like mumu without even reasoning or asking pertinent questions that could lead us to an objective judgement.

On the aspect of him cheating on his wife, that's a moral issue left for God and his wife to judge and decide, because if we are to judge based on morals, almost everyone on this platform has fallen short of morality in one way or the other, not necessarily in terms of adultery.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Man Abandons Girlfriend In Lagos Hotel Room, Rapes Receptionist by HowDareU: 9:03pm On Nov 23, 2021
May God almighty heal your broken heart. May God give you grace to humble yourself you feminist. Pride will lead to your destruction. Anyways, thank God I am a born again christian, I would have given you the insult of your life. Thefutureisfemale indeed. F**L
Re: Married Man Abandons Girlfriend In Lagos Hotel Room, Rapes Receptionist by nick50(m): 9:04pm On Nov 23, 2021
It's possible some women can't go more than 3 rounds of sex while some can't last more than 5 seconds ..some women will even sleep off leaving the man with a boner ...but Mr man its not enough to go n rape d receptionist wen u can offer her some little money for a bathroom quicky
Re: Married Man Abandons Girlfriend In Lagos Hotel Room, Rapes Receptionist by IvarTheBoneless: 9:05pm On Nov 23, 2021
angry
Re: Married Man Abandons Girlfriend In Lagos Hotel Room, Rapes Receptionist by Okhuadams(m): 9:05pm On Nov 23, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

https://punchng.com/married-man-abandons-girlfriend-in-lagos-hotel-room-rapes-receptionist/

Photo of the suspect
y hide the face if na pastor now una go show him face. Ingredients and Nonsense
Re: Married Man Abandons Girlfriend In Lagos Hotel Room, Rapes Receptionist by freeborn02: 9:07pm On Nov 23, 2021
danny56:

The seed of bitterness in you will make it difficult to find love in any man. You need help fast.... Cry to God!

FutureIsFemale is a very bitter woman and she will die in her bitterness.

It is obvious she will never experience the joy of a settled marital life till she dies.

2 Likes

Re: Married Man Abandons Girlfriend In Lagos Hotel Room, Rapes Receptionist by Successkay12(m): 9:07pm On Nov 23, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

https://punchng.com/married-man-abandons-girlfriend-in-lagos-hotel-room-rapes-receptionist/

Photo of the suspect
Maybe d girlfriend no allow baba to touch her and konji na very bad thing for men wey no get self control
Re: Married Man Abandons Girlfriend In Lagos Hotel Room, Rapes Receptionist by dustmalik: 9:07pm On Nov 23, 2021
chymeze:
I don't know why Nigerians can be stupidly sentimental in most issues without trying to be factual or objective! They reason with their emotions. Now inasmuch as rape is a condemnable act, but this story leaves a lot of questions. First, to be objective in your judgment, the man's side of the story must be heard. Second, which right thinking man, a guest at a hotel would throw away reason and rape a receptionist in that same hotel, knowing fully well that he could be caught. Third, at times I wonder how easy it is for a man to rape a woman without utilizing offensive weapons like knife or gun or drugging the lady etc. I mean, before the single man struggles to pull down her trousers alone, the screams of the lady would have given him away in such an open place. Like are there no security or gatemen or other staff that could have noticed? And moreover, a single man without any weapon trying to rape a lady without knocking her off etc is hard to believe, because such a lady could defend herself easily by grabbing his balls etc. Before the man gets to the point of inserting his chairman, he must have knocked her off in one way or the other because he can't do that effectively with a struggling lady. Were there bruises or signs of struggling or battering on the lady?
My point is, this story might just be a case of sex transaction gone wrong. Rape is wrong and condemnable but we need to be very reasonable at judging situations like this and not just throw in our emotions like mumu without even reasoning or asking pertinent questions that could lead us to an objective judgement.

On the aspect of him cheating on his wife, that's a moral issue left for God and his wife to judge and decide, because if we are to judge based on morals, almost everyone on this platform has fallen short of morality in one way or the other, not necessarily in terms of adultery.
You may be right. I very much agree with you. I think this may be a deal gone wrong kind of situation. Probably the guy didn't pay what was agreed on initially or didn't pay at all afterwards.

1 Like

Re: Married Man Abandons Girlfriend In Lagos Hotel Room, Rapes Receptionist by deltateam: 9:09pm On Nov 23, 2021
chatinent:
Some things are just abominable! You have a wife...e no do you. You carry your gf go hotel, e no do you. Your evil spirit carry you go rape again! You are cursed!

Please, my Lord if I may, my lord, scissors his ntanta.

What is ntanta?
Re: Married Man Abandons Girlfriend In Lagos Hotel Room, Rapes Receptionist by cmecproblem(m): 9:09pm On Nov 23, 2021
19 year old on night shift. Another arrest please.
Re: Married Man Abandons Girlfriend In Lagos Hotel Room, Rapes Receptionist by HajiaNotu: 9:10pm On Nov 23, 2021
Crazy things are happening in Terms voice undecided
Re: Married Man Abandons Girlfriend In Lagos Hotel Room, Rapes Receptionist by Clinghton: 9:17pm On Nov 23, 2021
Evil begats evil, which makes one prone to crime.
Re: Married Man Abandons Girlfriend In Lagos Hotel Room, Rapes Receptionist by adebwalex(m): 9:22pm On Nov 23, 2021
Re: Married Man Abandons Girlfriend In Lagos Hotel Room, Rapes Receptionist by donprinyo(m): 9:26pm On Nov 23, 2021
Cut his dick off
Re: Married Man Abandons Girlfriend In Lagos Hotel Room, Rapes Receptionist by emmnprince(m): 9:47pm On Nov 23, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Seun I hope after banning me, you also ban all Nairaland boys on romance section who take every opportunity to insult women calling them whores... Let's be fair in our justice

So the FutureIsFemale sef dey chop ban too!

I sha reserve my comment before I stumble on this. But these kind of news are no longer shocking! It happens all over the world. Just that Naija law on rape no strong like that of US own, if not, by now those rapists would have relocated or learn how to control their sexual urge! And that guy go don down some alcoholic bottles or/and smoke some highness from those substances! So he may not be in his right sense!

Las las, the man will be released after sorting!
Re: Married Man Abandons Girlfriend In Lagos Hotel Room, Rapes Receptionist by abbey621(m): 9:50pm On Nov 23, 2021
chymeze:

If you play with poo, smell it and cover yourself in it then more than likely you must have tasted poo! How does a sexual transaction work here, the man brought a GF to the hotel, the GF no gree do so he left her and convinced the receptionist to have sex with him? You think this is more believable than a man drugged himself, after having sex wasn't satisfied and took it upon himself to ease his urges through rape? You want us to give benefit of doubt to the accused but you failed to take into account his reputation as evidenced by the police, you failed to question his character as evidenced by his adulterous nature.

I'm sorry it seems it is easier to blame the victim than to actually read, do you know anything about the area? Did you read that he had a bottle and threatened her? Someone that is a well known thug in the area and you think a 19 year old female would struggle with him? Abeokuta street na bastaard area, lots of attrocities so I am baffled when people like you go out of your way to doubt stories like this, I'm genuinely amazed!

1 Like

Re: Married Man Abandons Girlfriend In Lagos Hotel Room, Rapes Receptionist by benqo01(m): 9:52pm On Nov 23, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

Photo of the suspect

He his cursed, like who the hell does shit even having a wife, girlfriend damn
Re: Married Man Abandons Girlfriend In Lagos Hotel Room, Rapes Receptionist by emmnprince(m): 9:54pm On Nov 23, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Seun I hope after banning me, you also ban all Nairaland boys on romance section who take every opportunity to insult women calling them whores... Let's be fair in our justice

So the FutureIsFemale peddler dey chop ban too!

I sha reserve my comment before I stumble on this. But these kind of news are no longer shocking! It happens all over the world. Just that Naija law on rape no strong like that of US own, if not, by now those rapists would have relocated or learn how to control their sexual urge! And that guy go don down some alcoholic bottles or/and smoke some highness from those substances! So he may not be in his right sense!

Las las, the rapist will be released after sorting them!
Re: Married Man Abandons Girlfriend In Lagos Hotel Room, Rapes Receptionist by dokyOloye: 9:58pm On Nov 23, 2021
deltateam:

What is ntanta?
Literally translates to meat.
Used to refer to d penis especially to children grin
Re: Married Man Abandons Girlfriend In Lagos Hotel Room, Rapes Receptionist by shantti(m): 9:58pm On Nov 23, 2021
Omo, if this story is true, e dey heavy. Even Satan self shock. U cheated on your wife with ur side chick and then cheated on your side chick with the receptionist. Nawao oh
Re: Married Man Abandons Girlfriend In Lagos Hotel Room, Rapes Receptionist by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:17pm On Nov 23, 2021
faithfull18:
Just castrate him to save more females.
OVB123:
Heartless man, his manhood should be cut off.

cutting a rapist's manhood wont stop his brain from having these demonic animalistic urges...a rapist can still rape a woman without a manhood (aka with a Love Machine, with his fingers etc). only his death would solve the issue!

22o62021:
Tori no add up
LILTJAY:
Story doesn't make sense

exactly!!! so they mean to say that the bobo went to rape the receptionist, then jejely went back to sleep in his hotel room?!?!?!?
Re: Married Man Abandons Girlfriend In Lagos Hotel Room, Rapes Receptionist by FutureIsFemale(f): 10:20pm On Nov 23, 2021
emmnprince:

So the FutureIsFemale peddler dey chop ban too!

Las las, the rapist will be released after sorting them!

You need to get a refund from your English teacher if your don't know the meaning of *before banning me*.
Re: Married Man Abandons Girlfriend In Lagos Hotel Room, Rapes Receptionist by Rimsd(m): 10:30pm On Nov 23, 2021
Some men are just animals in human form.

Have a wife at home.

A prostitute in a hotel room.

Still went ahead to rape another woman.

As in cool shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) / Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man / How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.