Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,677 members, 7,851,314 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:57 PM

Married Man Abandons Girlfriend In Lagos Hotel Room, Rapes Receptionist - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Married Man Abandons Girlfriend In Lagos Hotel Room, Rapes Receptionist (78739 Views)

Lady Found Dead In Lagos Hotel, Boyfriend Disappears / 2 Single Mothers Arrested Over Sex In Lagos Hotel / 65-year-old Man Lures 10-year-old Girl Into His Room, Rapes Her. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Man Abandons Girlfriend In Lagos Hotel Room, Rapes Receptionist by ArewaFanatic(m): 10:31pm On Nov 23, 2021
Atk1nson:

I apologise on behalf of whichever man made you such a bitter feminist.

Open a thread let us diagnose where your men-ophobia comes from. A good man in your life can help clear a lot of this your bitterness.

There is a very fine line between being a feminist and being a misandrist. The lady is all shades of the latter.

Dealing with misandrists as a man is about the most difficult job in the world. Our folks here calling her names and trying to assert moral and intellectual superiority just are not doing our cause any favour. If anything, they actually worsen things.
The process is a long drawn out one, demanding extreme patience. We need to engage her on the most sensitive of topics, slowly chipping away at her erroneous assumptions, showing her how guilt by association is fallacious and offering better alternatives and above all, never caring to revisit topics many times. A thread (as you suggetsted) is a very good way to start, but it never would be enough.
We would need more than that. And it does not matter whether we like it or not. Hatred in all its forms can be very dangerous. We must fight it.
I must commend the way you strung your words together. No single hint of frustration, no assertion of some superiority and no banters - on a thread like this! That is freaking awesome.

1 Like

Re: Married Man Abandons Girlfriend In Lagos Hotel Room, Rapes Receptionist by emmnprince(m): 10:34pm On Nov 23, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
You need to get a refund from your English teacher if your don't know the meaning of *before banning me*.

I think we need to have a refund from our English teachers. Unfortunately, my English teacher is at large at the moment.

Better go and catch some sleep!

P.S. Upon all the bashings you dey receive front, back, left and centre as a result of your posts and comments, you still get thick-skin! Be like you don sign o!
Re: Married Man Abandons Girlfriend In Lagos Hotel Room, Rapes Receptionist by folake4u(f): 11:00pm On Nov 23, 2021
Gosh! This is so disgusting! embarassed undecided
I really wish they could enforce this sex offenders register in Nigeria.
Re: Married Man Abandons Girlfriend In Lagos Hotel Room, Rapes Receptionist by nathyx(m): 11:04pm On Nov 23, 2021
This story is somehow what is a receptionist doing with towel on her waist in the first place ?? I seriously don't get kiss grin
Re: Married Man Abandons Girlfriend In Lagos Hotel Room, Rapes Receptionist by pikechukwu6(m): 11:04pm On Nov 23, 2021
Your puna dey house, your pekus dey hotel room with you and you go rape receptionist... Thunder wey go fire this one dey do press up angry angry angry
Re: Married Man Abandons Girlfriend In Lagos Hotel Room, Rapes Receptionist by spinna: 11:10pm On Nov 23, 2021
Fuad ojukokoro..you don enter devil trap.. greedy rapist
Re: Married Man Abandons Girlfriend In Lagos Hotel Room, Rapes Receptionist by Bigchristo: 11:14pm On Nov 23, 2021
Joysticks:
He has a girlfriend in the hotel room.But decided to rape another lady.Is this story for real?
shit happens when someone try to eat 3 different soup with one Bowl of Eba
Re: Married Man Abandons Girlfriend In Lagos Hotel Room, Rapes Receptionist by ayibaisgud: 11:16pm On Nov 23, 2021
Re: Married Man Abandons Girlfriend In Lagos Hotel Room, Rapes Receptionist by Ladymillion(f): 11:26pm On Nov 23, 2021
Men are SCUM!
Re: Married Man Abandons Girlfriend In Lagos Hotel Room, Rapes Receptionist by Basalt(m): 11:30pm On Nov 23, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Seun I hope after banning me, you also ban all Nairaland boys on romance section who take every opportunity to insult women calling them whores... Let's be fair in our justice

But your bitterness and hatred towards men is becoming alarming to the extent that people hardly take you seriously anyone.
Your posts always smell of gender related hatred.

Even if you have bad past, at least understand that everyman is not a beast as your posts mostly indicate.

Just take a look at your previous posts and use your hand judge yourself.
If this post came from someone else, I would have taken her seriously.
Re: Married Man Abandons Girlfriend In Lagos Hotel Room, Rapes Receptionist by Onyiiobi7735(m): 11:45pm On Nov 23, 2021
Village people have brought out this man's case file to work on it.
Re: Married Man Abandons Girlfriend In Lagos Hotel Room, Rapes Receptionist by Loreettaa: 11:49pm On Nov 23, 2021
The owner of the hotel is a good boss.
Guys, whenever a female reports a case of rape, resist the urge to victim blame.
This man did what was expected of him. He took her to the hospital and used every means to apprehend the perpetrator.
"Let's hear from the other person" is only a means to excuse rape. Do you expect a rapist to own up to raping just like that?
Bro code that involves looking away when your G, or even a stranger rapes a female is tantamount to being complicit in the act itself.

1 Like

Re: Married Man Abandons Girlfriend In Lagos Hotel Room, Rapes Receptionist by Bimpe29: 1:11am On Nov 24, 2021
Serial rapist must be taught the lesson he deserves.
Re: Married Man Abandons Girlfriend In Lagos Hotel Room, Rapes Receptionist by Ishilove: 1:14am On Nov 24, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Seun I hope after banning me, you also ban all Nairaland boys on romance section who take every opportunity to insult women calling them whores... Let's be fair in our justice
You're no better than them.
Re: Married Man Abandons Girlfriend In Lagos Hotel Room, Rapes Receptionist by OkuFaba(m): 1:38am On Nov 24, 2021
Bewiseedet:
So what will happen to the broom stick stucked in his penis?
would block his urine hole,
Re: Married Man Abandons Girlfriend In Lagos Hotel Room, Rapes Receptionist by Decryptor(m): 1:52am On Nov 24, 2021
abbey621:

If you play with poo, smell it and cover yourself in it then more than likely you must have tasted poo! How does a sexual transaction work here, the man brought a GF to the hotel, the GF no gree do so he left her and convinced the receptionist to have sex with him? You think this is more believable than a man drugged himself, after having sex wasn't satisfied and took it upon himself to ease his urges through rape? You want us to give benefit of doubt to the accused but you failed to take into account his reputation as evidenced by the police, you failed to question his character as evidenced by his adulterous nature.

I'm sorry it seems it is easier to blame the victim than to actually read, do you know anything about the area? Did you read that he had a bottle and threatened her? Someone that is a well known thug in the area and you think a 19 year old female would struggle with him? Abeokuta street na bastaard area, lots of attrocities so I am baffled when people like you go out of your way to doubt stories like this, I'm genuinely amazed!

Oga, a woman has never set you up before. When it finally happens, you will be genuinely amazed at the vile nature of women.
Re: Married Man Abandons Girlfriend In Lagos Hotel Room, Rapes Receptionist by abbey621(m): 1:59am On Nov 24, 2021
Decryptor:

Oga, a woman has never set you up before. When it finally happens, you will be genuinely amazed at the vile nature of women.

Yes but what's the likelihood that a woman that you have nothing to do with set you up? This is why i said if you play with poo, smell poo, you're likely to eat poo. If even police(uniformed touts) can describe you as a troublesome person in the neighborhood then all hope is lost grin grin grin
Re: Married Man Abandons Girlfriend In Lagos Hotel Room, Rapes Receptionist by myonekobosay: 2:47am On Nov 24, 2021
Raped her and afterwards went back inside till when they came for him in the morning? Requested for a towel at the reception only to block her in the toilet with a boxer. Abegi, something does not add up
Re: Married Man Abandons Girlfriend In Lagos Hotel Room, Rapes Receptionist by jimcaddy(m): 3:37am On Nov 24, 2021
Haaaaaa. Baba you wicked oh... Lool
OkuFaba:
Your own woman dey wait for your room, you left her and went to rape another..

Just insert a stick if broom at the mouth of his penïs and break it.

He needs to be thought a lesson
Re: Married Man Abandons Girlfriend In Lagos Hotel Room, Rapes Receptionist by mukthar2000(m): 3:51am On Nov 24, 2021
Fuad) when he came with his girlfriend to lodge in our hotel. He paid N5,000 for the room.

Bastard animal Fuad,
Peolle like u end up in jail once u are not contended with what u have, idiot .
Re: Married Man Abandons Girlfriend In Lagos Hotel Room, Rapes Receptionist by lexy2014: 4:22am On Nov 24, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

What if the female was drugged or hypnotized? Use your brain next time you quote me.

How does a man hypnotize or drug his gf to go a hotel with him to cheat on his wife? Based on your second sentence, kindly shed some light on d mystery you just revealed
Re: Married Man Abandons Girlfriend In Lagos Hotel Room, Rapes Receptionist by lexy2014: 4:29am On Nov 24, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
There is nothing occult here. Men are just naturally like that. According to some people on this forum, men can't control their urge.

Is your dad "naturally like that"? Are u saying that based on what people said on this forum that your dad can't control his urge?
Re: Married Man Abandons Girlfriend In Lagos Hotel Room, Rapes Receptionist by Malik1234: 5:45am On Nov 24, 2021
You've got to check this channel out , I've never seen a Nigerian crime story been told like this ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IILJhmdChA0
Re: Married Man Abandons Girlfriend In Lagos Hotel Room, Rapes Receptionist by brave20: 5:57am On Nov 24, 2021
OkuFaba:
Your own woman dey wait for your room, you left her and went to rape another..

Just insert a stick if broom at the mouth of his penïs and break it.

He needs to be thought a lesson
some people are like that. I don't know their driving force.

Someone close to me in d past used to leave his gf in his room n enter all this prostitute joint n take one shot n then return to his gf.

He is a changed person now
Hi was d one gisting us to know how promiscuous he was in d past

Shit happens
Re: Married Man Abandons Girlfriend In Lagos Hotel Room, Rapes Receptionist by Incognito403: 6:20am On Nov 24, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
When I see good things about them I will praise them. Tell them to stop rape and do good.
You're unfixable. You're a sociopath.

You're preaching that men should be exterminated from the surface of the earth because, according to you, every man is a potential rapist.

If calling all women who.re is sociopathic. Then, you're toxic ideology is more than enough reason to call you a sociopath.

You should be in a psychiatric facility.

Or rather, a prison. Someone like you, with this radical ideology of yours, is a potential murder. You can pour sniper in a water source to kill thousands of innocent men.

No insults intended, just stating the obvious.
Re: Married Man Abandons Girlfriend In Lagos Hotel Room, Rapes Receptionist by Nobody: 6:32am On Nov 24, 2021
Elidrisy20:
Watin be him fault, no be the wea she to dey for the hotel/motel, if him no f***k am mr ali go f***k receiptionist my ass
Another rapist on the loose
Re: Married Man Abandons Girlfriend In Lagos Hotel Room, Rapes Receptionist by Nobody: 6:34am On Nov 24, 2021
Decryptor:

A stranger can't just set you up like that. If a woman sets you up, then you must have done something bad with her. Maybe if some of you men would zip up and be faithful to your partners, no woman would have any reason to set you up in the first place.
Re: Married Man Abandons Girlfriend In Lagos Hotel Room, Rapes Receptionist by Nobody: 6:40am On Nov 24, 2021
nathyx:
This story is somehow what is a receptionist doing with towel on her waist in the first place ?? I seriously don't get kiss grin
The way some of you guys try to twist the story to end up blaming the woman when it comes to rape is baffling.

It is either you didn't read the post to understand or you just want to blame the young lady for her being raped.

The guy came to the reception where she was sleeping and requested for a towel. She went to the backyard to get one for him
Re: Married Man Abandons Girlfriend In Lagos Hotel Room, Rapes Receptionist by anambraamaka: 6:49am On Nov 24, 2021
This terrible, you have a wife at home but went to sleep with your girlfriend in a hotel then left her to go and rape another girl. No be Juju be that?
Re: Married Man Abandons Girlfriend In Lagos Hotel Room, Rapes Receptionist by omaclarry(m): 6:55am On Nov 24, 2021
You marry wife come carry ur girlfriend go lodge for hotel come rape receptionist. No b juju b dis?
Re: Married Man Abandons Girlfriend In Lagos Hotel Room, Rapes Receptionist by Danjikanbauchi: 7:12am On Nov 24, 2021
PlayMaker14:
What a useless fool.
don't just conclude, I stop believing any rape case when I discovered girls have killed and imprisoned slots of innocent guy with fake accusations
Re: Married Man Abandons Girlfriend In Lagos Hotel Room, Rapes Receptionist by nathyx(m): 7:17am On Nov 24, 2021
Simran94:

The way some of you guys try to twist the story to end up blaming the woman when it comes to rape is baffling.

It is either you didn't read the post to understand or you just want to blame the young lady for her being raped.

The guy came to the reception where she was sleeping and requested for a towel. She went to the backyard to get one for him

Receptionist doing the work of a hotelier Still don't add up undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) / Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man / How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.