Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,671 members, 7,851,288 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:25 PM

Married Man Abandons Girlfriend In Lagos Hotel Room, Rapes Receptionist - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Married Man Abandons Girlfriend In Lagos Hotel Room, Rapes Receptionist (78738 Views)

Lady Found Dead In Lagos Hotel, Boyfriend Disappears / 2 Single Mothers Arrested Over Sex In Lagos Hotel / 65-year-old Man Lures 10-year-old Girl Into His Room, Rapes Her. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Man Abandons Girlfriend In Lagos Hotel Room, Rapes Receptionist by Festy8: 7:18am On Nov 24, 2021
Very sad development.

I am available for thesis writing for undergraduate and postgraduate.

Contact me on festymoore1@gmail.com.
Re: Married Man Abandons Girlfriend In Lagos Hotel Room, Rapes Receptionist by cardoctor(m): 8:00am On Nov 24, 2021
Hiaaaa oooiiio
Re: Married Man Abandons Girlfriend In Lagos Hotel Room, Rapes Receptionist by BePrepared: 8:42am On Nov 24, 2021
Joysticks:
I am not a rapist.I masturbate a lot.

U are proud of uncleanness

Repent from it, Jesus can save you
Re: Married Man Abandons Girlfriend In Lagos Hotel Room, Rapes Receptionist by BePrepared: 8:42am On Nov 24, 2021
Joysticks:
I am not a rapist.I masturbate a lot.

Repent from it, Jesus can save you[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Married Man Abandons Girlfriend In Lagos Hotel Room, Rapes Receptionist by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 24, 2021
BePrepared:

Repent from it, Jesus can save you[color=#000099][/color]
Between rape and masturbation which is a crime?
Re: Married Man Abandons Girlfriend In Lagos Hotel Room, Rapes Receptionist by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:12am On Nov 24, 2021
Why have they blurred his picture? You see how Nigerian's encourage rape?
Re: Married Man Abandons Girlfriend In Lagos Hotel Room, Rapes Receptionist by Pootle: 9:43am On Nov 24, 2021
business gone wrong
Re: Married Man Abandons Girlfriend In Lagos Hotel Room, Rapes Receptionist by Hapinex01: 11:43am On Nov 24, 2021
You get wife for house, you carry another puna go hotel, you reach hotel you see another puna wey u want eat before you eat the one you carry come.

Nawaoo dem swear for you ni?
Re: Married Man Abandons Girlfriend In Lagos Hotel Room, Rapes Receptionist by BePrepared: 12:37pm On Nov 24, 2021
Joysticks:
Between rape and masturbation which is a crime?

Same like asking between kidnapping and murder which is a crime, you can't justify a crime with a lesser crime, SIN IS SIN whether in ur eyes they look small or innocuous.

I'm not scolding you either I know how that habit can be addictive I was there prior to 2008 I tried quitting, made resolutions, swore all to no avail, until I gave up and gave in to Jesus he came me and just like he said I AM THE WAY OUT OF SIN AND MASTURBATION from that moment 2008 I quit masturbating, till today 2021 the urge is gone tho hard at first I learnt to lean on his arm day to day and here I am, you too can be free if you can turn to Jesus, the way.
Re: Married Man Abandons Girlfriend In Lagos Hotel Room, Rapes Receptionist by ojari: 2:40pm On Nov 24, 2021
Rape is not about sex urge. But about the urge to dominate & take pleasure by force. A rapist is a sadist in disguise.

This man abandoned his girlfriend in the room because apparently the kind of sex she would give him would be normal kind of sex. A rapist is turned on by the pain of his victim. Cries of agony give them their best orgasms. That's why they rape. Rape is not about sex. It's a fetish for agony. A rapist is a different kind of man. While a normal man loses his erection when a woman is not enjoying him or feeling pain, a rapist blockos hardens like a rock at the sight of her blood and her fear. Rapists are aroused by their victim's anguish.
A rapist is a sadist in disguise.
Re: Married Man Abandons Girlfriend In Lagos Hotel Room, Rapes Receptionist by Decryptor(m): 3:07pm On Nov 24, 2021
Simran94:

A stranger can't just set you up like that. If a woman sets you up, then you must have done something bad with her. Maybe if some of you men would zip up and be faithful to your partners, no woman would have any reason to set you up in the first place.

Hell hath no fury than a woman scorned!

I once turned down the sexual advances of a woman because she was not my spec and for some other personal reasons.

She retaliated by accusing me of raping her at night in my sister's apartment where she was a caregiver for my mother and they believed her simply because she is a woman (only my late mum didn't)... I decided not to pursue the case (because if I wanted to, there was alot of alibi like physical testing which would have shown no struggle or forced entry) but I didn't.

I was humiliated and kicked out of the environment.

But I cursed her under the full glare of the moon with 2 native eggs and alligator pepper.
I don't know if it was what I said but months later, her 3 year old daughter was fatally molested by a teenage boy where she spent almost 2 months in the hospital and her 8 year old son died under mysterious circumstances within a year.

I am not the only one...there are many false rape cases against men more than there are real ones. Google is your friend!!

1 Like

Re: Married Man Abandons Girlfriend In Lagos Hotel Room, Rapes Receptionist by LivingTribunal: 8:51pm On Nov 24, 2021
He abandoned his wife at home and took his girlfriend to the hotel, then abandoned his girlfriend in the hotel room and raped the receptionist in the toilet.. Smh
Re: Married Man Abandons Girlfriend In Lagos Hotel Room, Rapes Receptionist by MisterKennedy(m): 11:32am On Nov 25, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
There is nothing occult here. Men are just naturally like that. According to some people on this forum, men can't control their urge.

You're very right dear. Nature put that in us.
Re: Married Man Abandons Girlfriend In Lagos Hotel Room, Rapes Receptionist by MisterKennedy(m): 11:35am On Nov 25, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Seun I hope after banning me, you also ban all Nairaland boys on romance section who take every opportunity to insult women calling them whores... Let's be fair in our justice

Baby nobody is banning you OK

I love reading your sweet posts. Don't mind some guys
Re: Married Man Abandons Girlfriend In Lagos Hotel Room, Rapes Receptionist by Koolspot(m): 12:48pm On Nov 25, 2021
so why are you blocking his face.
Re: Married Man Abandons Girlfriend In Lagos Hotel Room, Rapes Receptionist by Kelvinernest(m): 12:58am On Dec 11, 2021
No be juju be dat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) / Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man / How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.