Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,578 members, 7,865,414 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:35 PM

Bosun Oladele: South-East Will Vote Massively For Tinubu In 2023 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bosun Oladele: South-East Will Vote Massively For Tinubu In 2023 (12459 Views)

Many Appointees Of Tinubu Are Treating Him Like An Orphan - Bosun Oladele / Senator Ekpenyong: Wike’s Actions Will Make Northerners Vote Massively For Atiku / 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bosun Oladele: South-East Will Vote Massively For Tinubu In 2023 by danot1030: 12:46pm On Nov 24, 2021
Willincino:
it is obvious you're daft and dumb. Your enugbe tomato soup tribe sure knows how to flatter your selves. SS and SE would rather vote BUHARI for 3rd term than TINUBU

Why including SS? 5% tribe
Re: Bosun Oladele: South-East Will Vote Massively For Tinubu In 2023 by CavemanDefuturo: 12:53pm On Nov 24, 2021
obembet:

It will be foolishness for anyone in South East to vote Fulani cos of Thier hatred for Yoruba.. same as Yoruba to Igbos.

Fulani's are more trustworthy than Yoruba's... if we were from the same geo political zone with them, I'm 100% sure they would gladly support our presidential candidate knowing fully well that it's our turn as they've done their own 8years.

But what do we have here, the same Yoruba's that are singing that southern Nigeria should unite are now the one's trying everything in their power to steal out turn....But hear me clearly as Ndigbo, we would not let Yoruba's have our turn, never! you have destroyed the so called unity by your greed and selfishness.

It is our turn, which ever way you want it to go, we are ready. Indecisive sabotage-DNAed Chameleon generation!

1 Like

Re: Bosun Oladele: South-East Will Vote Massively For Tinubu In 2023 by caracas: 12:55pm On Nov 24, 2021
logonon5:
grin Joke taken too far. SE will rather vote Buhari 3rd term
Lol,
Or even uthman Dan fodio.....
Anything but Tinubu
Re: Bosun Oladele: South-East Will Vote Massively For Tinubu In 2023 by ThickSharon123(f): 1:08pm On Nov 24, 2021
Firstcitizen:
They will. Just bribe them with small meth

Igbos are not like you.
Re: Bosun Oladele: South-East Will Vote Massively For Tinubu In 2023 by ThickSharon123(f): 1:11pm On Nov 24, 2021
Chudyfuto:
Funny enough, you people have already adorned him with an Igbo attire... Soon his name will be okechukwu tinubu.

Who adorned him or he adorned himself
Re: Bosun Oladele: South-East Will Vote Massively For Tinubu In 2023 by ThickSharon123(f): 1:12pm On Nov 24, 2021
Deadlytruth:
Kindly speak for your SE and leave out the SS which you aren't part of. Thanks.

You're not South South so top speaking for them.
Re: Bosun Oladele: South-East Will Vote Massively For Tinubu In 2023 by onuman: 1:15pm On Nov 24, 2021
Deadlytruth:

But why is it that whenever it comes to the issue of Igbo presidency, you Igbos don't seem to feel that the injustice is actually coming from your beloved PDP which is currently reluctant to give you people her 2003 as a matter of a right owing to how much you have invested your emotions and loyalty unquestioningly and religiously in the last 22 years? If Tinubu and APC refuse the APC ticket being zoned to the SE, it will be quite understood given how much Igbos rejected, insulted and cursed the party in 2015 when it offered to the SE the proposal that the region support the party for 2015 in exchange for 2023 ticket. Had Igbos accepted that offer back then, I can bet you that Tinubu would have been nowhere nursing any 2023 ambition now.
Yoruba were in Yoruba political party, AC, in 1998/99 when a Yoruba was made presidential candidate of PDP formed by Igbo, Alex Ekwueme.
That more Yorubas than Igbos voted for president Buhari/APC is not excuse to say that APC can’t make an Igbo to be its presidential candidate to succeed PMB.
Don’t believe that Tinubu can win 25% of votes in any SS and SE state.

1 Like

Re: Bosun Oladele: South-East Will Vote Massively For Tinubu In 2023 by ThickSharon123(f): 1:15pm On Nov 24, 2021
Deadlytruth:

But why is it that whenever it comes to the issue of Igbo presidency, you Igbos don't seem to feel that the injustice is actually coming from your beloved PDP which is currently reluctant to give you people her 2003 as a matter of a right owing to how much you have invested your emotions and loyalty unquestioningly and religiously in the last 22 years? If Tinubu and APC refuse the APC ticket being zoned to the SE, it will be quite understood given how much Igbos rejected, insulted and cursed the party in 2015 when it offered to the SE the proposal that the region support the party for 2015 in exchange for 2023 ticket. Had Igbos accepted that offer back then, I can bet you that Tinubu would have been nowhere nursing any 2023 ambition now.

This is total rubbish. You're lucky I took my time to read this, I'm disinterested.
Re: Bosun Oladele: South-East Will Vote Massively For Tinubu In 2023 by truthstands01: 1:17pm On Nov 24, 2021
What a funny write up. I can't read all these rubbish but I assure you, if power is coming to South and its not going to south East, then North will continue in 2023. Final.

1 Like

Re: Bosun Oladele: South-East Will Vote Massively For Tinubu In 2023 by Donwis05: 1:18pm On Nov 24, 2021
Thunder fire your shitty gutter mouth ode!
Southeast will "massively vote" for your imbecilic father... Not only Tinubu!

Onyeara!
Re: Bosun Oladele: South-East Will Vote Massively For Tinubu In 2023 by galaxy2020(m): 1:38pm On Nov 24, 2021
Let's see how far he can go with Atiku as PDP presidential candidate if he gets the ticket.
Re: Bosun Oladele: South-East Will Vote Massively For Tinubu In 2023 by olatuns2017: 1:53pm On Nov 24, 2021
Re: Bosun Oladele: South-East Will Vote Massively For Tinubu In 2023 by franudi: 2:25pm On Nov 24, 2021
Big lie.
Re: Bosun Oladele: South-East Will Vote Massively For Tinubu In 2023 by Egabs(m): 2:26pm On Nov 24, 2021
hisexcellency34:
By Temidayo Akinsuyi

https://independent.ng/south-east-will-vote-massively-for-tinubu-in-2023-oladele/
I laugh in china theftnubu another London base president God forbid the joke of the century

1 Like

Re: Bosun Oladele: South-East Will Vote Massively For Tinubu In 2023 by IJEYdiamond(f): 2:52pm On Nov 24, 2021
Hmmmm... So Nigerians never still get sense!!...

Even with EndSard.

A party that has lied on the blood of innocent souls.......!!.. and they are still presenting them as candidates..

Seeking for votes from the south!!..

Assurance is that Goats and Chickens from d south will south will vote them... Just be patient U hear!!

God that answerth by Fire... will ans you people soonest!!..
Re: Bosun Oladele: South-East Will Vote Massively For Tinubu In 2023 by gift2xl: 2:53pm On Nov 24, 2021
I speak for myself, I won't vote for him.

1 Like

Re: Bosun Oladele: South-East Will Vote Massively For Tinubu In 2023 by einsteine(m): 3:00pm On Nov 24, 2021
Joke. If goat contest against Tinubu in the south east, the goat will win comfortably.

1 Like

Re: Bosun Oladele: South-East Will Vote Massively For Tinubu In 2023 by ABIODUNOLAOPA1(m): 6:35pm On Nov 24, 2021
The author need to see his doctor or change him. His mental health points to d fact that he allucinates.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ministerial Nominees: Senators Disagree On Mode Of Screening / Ajaokuta: Steel Workers Welcome Plan To Return Coy To Original Builder / Imo Debacle - PDP’s Endless Hypocrisy And Blackmail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.