Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,346 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) (67279 Views)

Most Embarrassing Moment As A Choir Member / Pastor 63, Marries 18 Years Old Choir Member As Second Wife / Benue Woman Marries 18 Husbands In 6 Years Over Stolen Red Powder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) by Racoon(m): 11:22am On Nov 24, 2021
Apostle Peter Tom Udofia, the General Overseer of the Way of Salvation Church of Jesus Christ, Calabar, has married an 18-year-old choir member of his church as a second wife.

Udofia, 63, married Sister Blessing Jeremiah Esu in Ikot Akpang Ikpong, Abak Local Government Area of Akwa Ibom State.

https://dailyreportng.com/pastor-marries-18-year-old-choir-member-as-second-wife-photos/

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) by bigdammyj: 11:23am On Nov 24, 2021
For real?

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) by Mrkumareze(m): 11:25am On Nov 24, 2021
Werey pastor...
Righteousnes2 come, the world is ending tonight sad

300 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) by Racoon(m): 11:25am On Nov 24, 2021
This is a true saying, If a man desire the office of a bishop, he desireth a good work.A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife,

Let the deacons be the husbands of one wife, ruling their children and their own houses well. For they that have used the office of a deacon well purchase to themselves a good degree, and great boldness in the faith which is in Christ Jesus (1 Timothy 3:1‭-‬13 KJV)

Some men's sins are open beforehand, going before to judgment; and some men they follow after. (1 Timothy 5:24 KJV)
The church name should be change to "THE WAY TO HELL MINISTRY" This man is a just a randy immoral god of men leading people astray.Tufiakwa!

PS: This thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/6865927/pastor-udofia-called-out-marrying#107928888 taken from:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/11/pastor-udofia-63-called-out-for-allegedly-taking-an-18-year-old-chorister-as-second-wife-photos-2.html.html

is the public reactions to this socially unacceptable act by a supposed minister and not the same as the above thread. Pls Lalasticlala kindly take note.

116 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) by isaiah4life(m): 11:29am On Nov 24, 2021
Last last papa want dey alright too.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) by felixzo1(m): 11:33am On Nov 24, 2021
Racoon:
The church name should be change to "THE WAY TO HELL MINISTRY" This man is a just a randy immoral god of men.
passing out comdemination on people is not very smart. leave judgement to God, only he truely knows the heart Man. only God know who will go to hell. in the Old Testament people married many wives. David the man after God 's heart had many wives(and concubines) in today world you will describe him as a Randy man. Same God of yesterday is God of today and tomorrow. leave judgement matter for God to decide. carry your cross and worry less about who goes to hell. I do not in any way support his actions but it's not in my place to say he is going to hell

56 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) by illicit(m): 11:35am On Nov 24, 2021
Is the first wife deceased

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) by triple996(m): 11:46am On Nov 24, 2021
Christianity is a big joke grin.
Can you imagine, the same religion that criticize Islam for marring multiple wives is also doing so. Religion of jokers

127 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) by Candidlady: 11:47am On Nov 24, 2021
illicit:

iwant to believe the first wife is dead, if nat this na al shades of wrong!

okay what if the first wife is dead, would you stil hang the pastor for the new union?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 24, 2021
illicit:

That's what I'm wondering.

5 Likes

Re: Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 24, 2021
Polygamy gradually finding it's way into Christianity

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 24, 2021
Iyaebe:
Polygamy gradually finding it's way into Christianity

The news report is ambiguous.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) by illicit(m): 11:53am On Nov 24, 2021
Candidlady:

iwant to believe the first wife is dead, if nat this na al shades of wrong!

okay what if the first wife is dead, would you stil hang the pastor for the new union?

No I won't because konji na bastard cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) by thesicilian: 12:07pm On Nov 24, 2021
He will have a good Bible verse to defend his actions, no matter how abnormal it is

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) by LilMissFavvy(f): 12:57pm On Nov 24, 2021
undecided in this end time, if you are a Christian, run your race and have a personal relationship with God. It is very difficult to see true men of God and churches which preach the truth. See child abuse happening right inside the church. The 18yr old girl is probably from poor background and needs financial help, why not simply empower her and leave her to marry her age mates. A man old enough to be her great great grandfather.

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:09pm On Nov 24, 2021
h0rny goat in robe....

6 Likes

Re: Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) by ILoveDemMANNA: 1:22pm On Nov 24, 2021
Baba God,
Over to you sir.
You have said we shouldn't talk about your anointed and we should always leave them to you.
So over to you sir.

As my role models and mentors will say....... I rise!

GboyegaD:
This is quite funny. I choose not to take sides on this.
Me too.
Jackipapa:
I blame Buhari !
Who ur blame epp
Orisirisi

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) by AzuNas: 1:22pm On Nov 24, 2021
Alright. . . . . . . Ajie

I come read comments

Abeg
Re: Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) by Firstcitizen: 1:23pm On Nov 24, 2021
Other choristers now have an 18 yr old 'mama'

8 Likes

Re: Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) by alizma: 1:23pm On Nov 24, 2021
And somebody was busy asking why are there many single ladies without husband.
For me, this is the number reason, followed by economic reality. In fact, the economic reality further worsen the number one factor.
Let me explain.
A girl at 18yrs this day is ready for marriage but a man 30 is not ready. But while the man at 30 can turn around to pick from any girl of 29,28,27,26--------18, his own mate who is a female of 30years has no such chance she has to look for someone most likely above her age. Unfortunately while most of the options available to the guy at 30 are singles, the options available to his mate who is a female are mostly married men. This means that a girl of 18 today can compete favourably for a man that was born 12 years before she was born.
Compare this with the days of our fathers fore father's, most of them got married between the age of 23 and 27.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) by aaden025: 1:23pm On Nov 24, 2021
shocked
Re: Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) by Cerebellum: 1:23pm On Nov 24, 2021
Amaka Why nahhhhhhh

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) by BarrElChapo(m): 1:23pm On Nov 24, 2021
Obviously this one is not a Christian just another charlatan in a red suited collar.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 1:24pm On Nov 24, 2021
End time pastor

1 Like

Re: Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) by Loreettaa: 1:24pm On Nov 24, 2021
Completely disgusting. What is it with middle aged men and teenagers?

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) by GboyegaD(m): 1:25pm On Nov 24, 2021
This is quite funny. I choose not to take sides on this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) by Divoc19(f): 1:25pm On Nov 24, 2021
The girl just couldn't wait to grow up.
Happy married life to them

5 Likes

Re: Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) by baralatie(m): 1:25pm On Nov 24, 2021
I was specifically looking a pastor righteousness to comment o

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Redeemed Church Opens Inside Beer Parlour In Lagos (Photos) / For Christians: How To Be Free From Masturbation, Other Addictions / "Flying Bird Falls & Turns Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" - Lady Claims (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.