Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) (67346 Views)

Most Embarrassing Moment As A Choir Member / Pastor 63, Marries 18 Years Old Choir Member As Second Wife / Benue Woman Marries 18 Husbands In 6 Years Over Stolen Red Powder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) by Candidlady: 2:08pm On Nov 24, 2021
Lixusheng:

If na Muslims una go hang dem grin
shes 18! Shes old enough to carry her cross now! Be it muslim/xtain/tradition
Re: Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) by jcross19: 2:11pm On Nov 24, 2021
triple996:
Christianity is a big joke grin.
Can you imagine, the same religion that criticize Islam for marring multiple wives is also doing so. Religion of jokers
your type like your comments.. People without sense.. Can you point to me where bible tell pastor to marry more than one wife? If not, you are worst than the pastor..
Re: Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) by bencr7: 2:12pm On Nov 24, 2021
IPIGSRHYPO:
Normal thing in the church business center Enterprise.
At least he married her, the other Pastorprenaul fraudsters will just be nacking her and other choir members in the name of Bible studies.

Pedophile like Ojukwu. Ojukwu was nacking Bianca while she was still under age and living in her father's house. Nothing new.
but Bianca was 26 years when she marry ojukwu na,how is that under age. Omo u no get sense at all, u try to bring tribal into this but u mess up big by sounding foolish tongue tongue tongue
Re: Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) by baralatie(m): 2:14pm On Nov 24, 2021
bencr7:
but Bianca was 26 years when she marry ojukwu na,how is that under age. Omo u no get sense at all tongue tongue tongue tongue
When I see people talking about bianca I just look say these people there head no correct wallahi
Re: Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) by Iliya1520: 2:17pm On Nov 24, 2021
can u see, if na aboki married 18 years old girl, u will see some e-goat hailing saying na early marriage.
so now he want show that poligamy marriage is ligal despite that some Cristian are fight against it.
Re: Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) by Safyan(m): 2:18pm On Nov 24, 2021
I thought you people said only Hausa Marry teenagers what happened to Igbo people now?
Racoon:

https://dailyreportng.com/pastor-marries-18-year-old-choir-member-as-second-wife-photos/
Re: Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) by Shalommy(f): 2:18pm On Nov 24, 2021
After him don finger that girl tire abi?..
Re: Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) by Rexymania(m): 2:19pm On Nov 24, 2021
His life, not mine. Who are you to judge?
Re: Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) by IPIGSRHYPO: 2:19pm On Nov 24, 2021
bencr7:
but Bianca was 26 years when she marry ojukwu na,how is that under age. Omo u no get sense at all, u try to bring tribal into this but u mess up big by sounding foolish tongue tongue tongue

He was already banging her way before they got married.
Try using your little shallow brain sometimes.
meth is bad for your health.
Re: Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) by baralatie(m): 2:19pm On Nov 24, 2021
Safyan:
I thought you people said only Hausa Marry teenagers what happened to Igbo people now?
That Hausa considered a 13,14 years old girl as an adult is okay to you?
Re: Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) by baralatie(m): 2:20pm On Nov 24, 2021
Shalommy:
After him don finger that girl tire abi?..
How do you know this?
Re: Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) by bencr7: 2:20pm On Nov 24, 2021
Safyan:
so d name u see In d post,is Igbo to u, make Igbo hatrad no eat u oh!
Re: Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) by Bluntemperor: 2:22pm On Nov 24, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
undecided in this end time, if you are a Christian, run your race and have a personal relationship with God. It is very difficult to see true men of God and churches which preach the truth. See child abuse happening right inside the church. The 18yr old girl is probably from poor background and needs financial help, why not simply empower her and leave her to marry her age mates. A man old enough to be her great great grandfather.

But you see someone up there saying David did this and that in the Bible but failed to tell us what great Works David did to be a God's favourite!- so no hell fire?
How easy to lead some people to Hell fire right away in the Church! The man ignored the admonision of Apostle Paul to Timothy but filled with filthy lucres by ignoring the warning of the WORD!
There is no way to run a personal Christian race without belonging to a body of Christ- the Church! You either belong or you missed the Heavenly Kingdom!
Re: Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) by bencr7: 2:23pm On Nov 24, 2021
IPIGSRHYPO:

He was already banging her way before they got married.
Try using your little shallow brain sometimes.
meth is bad for your health.
sorry carry ur madness go buy sense, be like say na so ur papa finger ur mama before they got married
Re: Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) by prophetfire: 2:23pm On Nov 24, 2021
Racoon:
The church name should be change to "THE WAY TO HELL MINISTRY" This man is a just a randy immoral god of men leading people astray.Tufiakwa!
. You can't just draw conclusions. Are you sure his first wife is still alive and or with him? Second wife may mean a widower remarrying or deserted by his wife. The one thing I am pissed with whether he is right in remarrying or not, is the girl's age.
Re: Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) by baralatie(m): 2:23pm On Nov 24, 2021
Bluntemperor:

But you see someone up there saying David did this and that in the Bible but failed to tell us what great Works David did to be a God's favourite!- so no hell fire?
How easy to lead some people to Hell fire right away in the Church! The man ignored the admonision of Apostle Paul to Timothy but filled with filthy lucres by ignoring the warning of the WORD!
There is no way to run a personal Christian race without belonging to a body of Christ- the Church! You either belong or you missed the Heavenly Kingdom!
What did the pastor do wrong?
Re: Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) by IPIGSRHYPO: 2:24pm On Nov 24, 2021
[s]
bencr7:
sorry carry ur madness go buy sense, be like say na so ur papa finger ur mama before they got married
[/s]

Mkpuru mmiriis bad for your mental and physical health. Seek help.
Re: Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) by Fiscus105(m): 2:26pm On Nov 24, 2021
triple996:
Can you imagine, the same religion that criticize Islam for marring multiple wives is also doing so. Religion of jokers

What a pastor does is now what religion says

Of a truth, alot of human beings on Earth. They talk with reason a minute
Re: Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) by Truvelisback(m): 2:26pm On Nov 24, 2021
Mane Answereth all things.

Re: Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) by Loreettaa: 2:27pm On Nov 24, 2021
studentwriter:
while you supported nwoko's marriage to 16 year old Regina?
you see say you no get sense
Point to where I stated my support for the bolded.
Re: Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) by bencr7: 2:29pm On Nov 24, 2021
IPIGSRHYPO:
[s][/s]

Mkpuru mmiriis bad for your mental and physical health. Seek help.
omo u no still get sense, tribalism low brain person.
Re: Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) by adeniyi65(m): 2:32pm On Nov 24, 2021
Mrkumareze:
Werey pastor...
Righteousnes2 come, the world is ending tonight sad
grin grin grin I can't hold myself.laugh about to suffocate me.nairalanders get savage reply no be like.Mrkumareze,be calming down o.

Re: Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) by FourElements: 2:34pm On Nov 24, 2021
triple996:
You're the biggest joke by judging Christianity with the actions of one man or some men. undecided
Re: Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) by goodvision12(m): 2:35pm On Nov 24, 2021
felixzo1:
passing out comdemination on people is not very smart. leave judgement to God, only he truely knows the heart Man. only God know who will go to hell. in the Old Testament people married many wives. David the man after God 's heart had many wives(and concubines) in today world you will describe him as a Randy man. Same God of yesterday is God of today and tomorrow. leave judgement matter for God to decide. carry your cross and worry less about who goes to hell. I do not in any way support his actions but it's not in my place to say he is going to hell
Thıs one never open Bıble before
Re: Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) by Mvena(f): 2:35pm On Nov 24, 2021
Maybe the girl parents dey owe the pastor

Re: Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) by Shalommy(f): 2:36pm On Nov 24, 2021
baralatie:
How do you know this?
Wise up bro. I dey see afar
Re: Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) by FourElements: 2:36pm On Nov 24, 2021
triple996:
Sorry, you're the biggest joke by judging Christianity with the actions of one man or some men. undecided
Re: Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) by Ahmading: 2:36pm On Nov 24, 2021
baralatie:

What did the pastor do wrong?

The new wife is an adult. Can make up her mind on what she want. And from the wedding pictures u can see "love". May God give them good health and happy long life.
Re: Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) by baralatie(m): 2:37pm On Nov 24, 2021
Shalommy:
Wise up bro. I dey see afar
You sure say
You see well so?
Re: Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) by Kellie069(m): 2:37pm On Nov 24, 2021
Una wan de whine grace abi
Re: Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) by Idamond: 2:39pm On Nov 24, 2021
fake news everywhere, the wife is dead 6yrs ago and that girl is more than 20yrs.. fake bloggers God's judgment will surely got u all..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"Flying Bird Falls & Turns Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" - Lady Claims (Pics) / Father Mbaka: What Ihedioha Should Have Done Before Supreme Court Ruling / Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting In Anambra: Police Reveal Reason For Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.