Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,744 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) (67345 Views)

Most Embarrassing Moment As A Choir Member / Pastor 63, Marries 18 Years Old Choir Member As Second Wife / Benue Woman Marries 18 Husbands In 6 Years Over Stolen Red Powder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) by baralatie(m): 2:39pm On Nov 24, 2021
Idamond:
fake news everywhere, the wife is dead 6yrs ago and that girl is more than 20yrs.. fake bloggers God's judgment will surely got u all..
Are you familiar with the couples?
Re: Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) by lezz(m): 2:40pm On Nov 24, 2021
alizma:
And somebody was busy asking why are there many single ladies without husband.
For me, this is the number reason, followed by economic reality. In fact, the economic reality further worsen the number one factor.
Let me explain.
A girl at 18yrs this day is ready for marriage but a man 30 is not ready. But while the man at 30 can turn around to pick from any 29,28,27,26--------18, his own mate who is a female of 30years has no such chance she has to look for someone most likely above her age. Unfortunately while most of the options available to the guy at 30 are singles, the options available to his mate who is a female are mostly married men
kid
Re: Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) by Stanleyq: 2:41pm On Nov 24, 2021
felixzo1:
passing out comdemination on people is not very smart. leave judgement to God, only he truely knows the heart Man. only God know who will go to hell. in the Old Testament people married many wives. David the man after God 's heart had many wives(and concubines) in today world you will describe him as a Randy man. Same God of yesterday is God of today and tomorrow. leave judgement matter for God to decide. carry your cross and worry less about who goes to hell. I do not in any way support his actions but it's not in my place to say he is going to hell
So, u are telling us that if u see any one going to hell, and u tell him that u are going to hell, u have passed judgement, do we have to leave him to wallow in sin? Even, its those who do not tell me where am going that sin not those telling me to come back, that am going astray.
Re: Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) by Idamond: 2:41pm On Nov 24, 2021
triple996:
Christianity is a big joke grin.
Can you imagine, the same religion that criticize Islam for marring multiple wives is also doing so. Religion of jokers

the first wife is dead and the girl is more than 20yrs
Re: Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) by GoodGovernance: 2:42pm On Nov 24, 2021
Love? is blind indeed..!

Re: Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) by baralatie(m): 2:43pm On Nov 24, 2021
Idamond:

the first wife is dead and the girl is more than 20yrs
Bloggers
Re: Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) by ThatFairGuy: 2:45pm On Nov 24, 2021
Read your Bible
Iyaebe:
Polygamy gradually finding it's way into Christianity

1 Like

Re: Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) by alizma: 2:45pm On Nov 24, 2021
lezz:
kid
You you mean you are a kid?
Re: Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) by Adek15(m): 2:46pm On Nov 24, 2021
Candidlady:

iwant to believe the first wife is dead, if nat this na al shades of wrong!

okay what if the first wife is dead, would you stil hang the pastor for the new union?
I wonder where God or whoever you guys worship mandated it on a man to marry only one wife or his age mate. So far they are both of marriageable ages and aren't forced on each other, I don't see any issue here.

Roman religion and doctrines is what Christianity after Christ turned to. Twisting the Bible verses to suit their whims.
Re: Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) by felixzo1(m): 2:46pm On Nov 24, 2021
Stanleyq:
So, u are telling us that if u see any one going to hell, and u tell him that u are going to hell, u have passed judgement, do we have to leave him to wallow in sin? Even, its those who do not tell me where am going that sin not those telling me to come back, that am going astray.
correcting a brother who is wrong is different from passing judgement. only God knows for sure who will make heaven

1 Like

Re: Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) by Johnkay225: 2:48pm On Nov 24, 2021
triple996:
Can you imagine, the same religion that criticize Islam for marring multiple wives is also doing so. Religion of jokers

If you use your beain⅝ well, you will not type this trash. Christianity is not a joke, people do what they want to do not because of religion most times but because of who they are.. Almost all terrorists are Muslims , does that make all Muslims terrorists? The answer is no . Stop insulting Christians and concentrate on the man in question...
Re: Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) by felixzo1(m): 2:49pm On Nov 24, 2021
goodvision12:
Thıs one never open Bıble before
come help me open am righteous one
Re: Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 2:49pm On Nov 24, 2021
generalwo:
If a pastor can do this..... Then what will his members do?? This is wrong in every sense of the word.....

What is wrong in it?
Re: Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 24, 2021
felixzo1:
passing out comdemination on people is not very smart. leave judgement to God, only he truely knows the heart Man. only God know who will go to hell. in the Old Testament people married many wives. David the man after God 's heart had many wives(and concubines) in today world you will describe him as a Randy man. Same God of yesterday is God of today and tomorrow. leave judgement matter for God to decide. carry your cross and worry less about who goes to hell. I do not in any way support his actions but it's not in my place to say he is going to hell

The way you people misquote and misinterpret bible is so shameful. Did David become a man after God's heart because he married many wives?
Where did you read that he had concubines, please share with us if possible name them.
A quick advice: before you use anybody a reference point be sure you 've studied the person's character. Position of a king and a priest are not synonymous, Thank you.
Re: Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 2:56pm On Nov 24, 2021
If this was a news of "Pastor sleeping with 18 year old Choir member", everyone would have come for the pastor's head for being fake and evil.
But now it is a story of Pastor legitimately getting married to a 18 year old Choir member and the world still wants his head. You cannot please the whole world. Pastor go on abeg.
Re: Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 24, 2021
bencr7:
I made a comment of pple will criticize a imams will do thiz,but different is that Jesus d founder of christianity did not marry a young girl and she is eighteen already but ur founder marry a 6 year old obere nwa And consummated d marriage when aisia was 9 years that is to show that is a tradition in ur religion that why pple criticize Islam because ur almighty prophets was quity of it and u guyz follow is teaching.
But is not common in christianity because Jesus did not teach them like that and even told them to marry only one wife if u are a pastor that why only d pastors and d church was criticize
you may Bleep yourself. Hypocrite!

1 Like

Re: Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) by Olayetan(m): 2:57pm On Nov 24, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
undecided in this end time, if you are a Christian, run your race and have a personal relationship with God. It is very difficult to see true men of God and churches which preach the truth. See child abuse happening right inside the church. The 18yr old girl is probably from poor background and needs financial help, why not simply empower her and leave her to marry her age mates. A man old enough to be her great great grandfather.

That's nonsense but sincerely, that man will enjoy his old age cheesy
Re: Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) by petite626: 2:59pm On Nov 24, 2021
bigdammyj:
For real?
Re: Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) by diver06: 2:59pm On Nov 24, 2021
Apostle will hear of this grin
Re: Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) by lesbiconverter: 2:59pm On Nov 24, 2021
triple996:
he's not practicing Christianity. He's imitating
Re: Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) by petite626: 2:59pm On Nov 24, 2021
shey thunder no go fire this man like this ?
Re: Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) by Ayomi90: 3:00pm On Nov 24, 2021
triple996:
It's not biblical except his wife is dead, now u see the difference between the two religion? Mind you the lady is 18 years so she can marry whoever she want, she is not being forced to child marriage like ur alhaji and alfas does.
Re: Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) by kolmart: 3:03pm On Nov 24, 2021
Child abuse?
Re: Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) by Sheriman(m): 3:03pm On Nov 24, 2021
What I have to say about this is that hypocrisy will not kill Nigerians
Re: Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) by felixzo1(m): 3:03pm On Nov 24, 2021
EagleRules:

The way you people misquote and misinterpret bible is so shameful. Did David become a man after God's heart because he married many wives?
Where did you read that he had concubines, please share with us if possible name them.
A quick advice: before you use anybody a reference point be sure you 've studied the person's character. Position of a king and a priest are not synonymous, Thank you.
you took everything out of context, David married many wives yet he was a man after God's heart. God's ways are different from man. what you consider wrong may be right in his eye. only God can pass condemnation.
Re: Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) by Laurene: 3:04pm On Nov 24, 2021
thesicilian:
He will have a good Bible verse to defend his actions, no matter how abnormal it is
is it abnormal?
Re: Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) by Icon79(m): 3:04pm On Nov 24, 2021
Or maybe he had secretly puts this 18 year old in a family way. I am not in position to judging anyone, but I am just wondering.

For a 60 year old man to marry an 18 year kids isn’t something you see every day.

O pari

Candidlady:

iwant to believe the first wife is dead, if nat this na al shades of wrong!

okay what if the first wife is dead, would you stil hang the pastor for the new union?
Re: Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) by bencr7: 3:05pm On Nov 24, 2021
Hammyaladin:
you may Bleep yourself. Hypocrite!
there is nothing like hypocrite , because in Nigeria at d age of 18 year u have d choice if u want to marry anybody but it can not change d fact that ur prophets marry 6 years pikin and consummated (sleep) her 3 years later which is d greatest crime ever In history of mankind that have never see in my life tongue tongue tongue
Re: Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) by Laurene: 3:05pm On Nov 24, 2021
BarrElChapo:
Obviously this one is not a Christian just another charlatan in a red suited collar.
how's he not a Christian?
Re: Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 3:06pm On Nov 24, 2021
If he is not married no p besides she's of age na...
Re: Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 24, 2021
felixzo1:

Abeg stop talking smelly nonsense. Its people like you that give these evil men of god motivation to do evil.
Re: Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) by mrkings84(m): 3:08pm On Nov 24, 2021
I'm afraid that the girl is up to 18 years, they just round up her age just to make her an adult.

Even if the pastor was having ilicit affairs that resulted in pregnancy with the teen, that does not justify him marrying her off as a second wife (The Holy Bible doesn't support that))

And for other pastors to actually attend and support such a marriage means that the devil has so many wolves parading themselves as sheep.

Truly, this is the last days.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"Flying Bird Falls & Turns Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" - Lady Claims (Pics) / Father Mbaka: What Ihedioha Should Have Done Before Supreme Court Ruling / Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting In Anambra: Police Reveal Reason For Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.