Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,253 members, 7,864,328 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:09 PM

Is It Normal For Men To Enjoy Sex Under This Setting? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Normal For Men To Enjoy Sex Under This Setting? (6528 Views)

Bbnaija: Phyna And Groovy Had Rough Sex Under Bedsheet Yesterday Night (video) / Frodd And Esther Caught Having Sex Under The Duvet This Morning. / Children Under The Age Of 3-4yrs Caught Having Sex Under The Table.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Normal For Men To Enjoy Sex Under This Setting? by fineboynl(m): 9:34am On Nov 25, 2021
If people can forcely rape others what is there that cannot do again.

The mind of a man is headwired to Bleep and go his way. Like animals mates themselves especially rooster.

Women also does it. I have seen married women paying younger guys to bang them in hotels.
Re: Is It Normal For Men To Enjoy Sex Under This Setting? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 25, 2021
Iyaebe:
Nothing sweet in over used tool,you have overused your own.

What do you mean by "overused"? Because there is absolutely nothing like overused when it comes to the penis. Unlike the vagina that looses its elasticity with time. A healthy man at 70 can still perform with his "tool". You are so very ignorant.
Re: Is It Normal For Men To Enjoy Sex Under This Setting? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 25, 2021
LIVINGICON:

What do you mean by "overused"? Because there is absolutely nothing like overused when it comes to the penis. Unlike the vagina that looses its elasticity with time. A healthy man at 70 can still perform with his "tool". You are so very ignorant.
Munzy14 told me that any man that had so much sex during his youthful days will be very weak with his tool when he's aging because it has been overused, so you don't have a point.
Re: Is It Normal For Men To Enjoy Sex Under This Setting? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 25, 2021
Iyaebe:
Munzy14 told me that any man that had so much sex during his youthful days will be very weak with his tool when he's aging because it has been overused, so you don't have a point.

That is no true. As far as the man keeps fit, eat healthy food and rest well and his heart is in top condition he is covered.

You should pay me for this lecture.
Re: Is It Normal For Men To Enjoy Sex Under This Setting? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 25, 2021
LIVINGICON:

That is no true. As far as the man keeps fit, eat healthy food and rest well and his heart is in top condition he is covered.

You should pay me for this lecture.
Munzy14 will come counter you and I want to believe his own version because there's nothing that can remain the same after been overused.
Re: Is It Normal For Men To Enjoy Sex Under This Setting? by zed7: 1:58pm On Nov 25, 2021
Sex for most men is purely physical and not emotional. So it's quite easy to just want to relieve urge, not caring about the ladies urge, feelings or even caring to know her name.
Re: Is It Normal For Men To Enjoy Sex Under This Setting? by dandig(m): 2:13pm On Nov 25, 2021
daddymummy:
I know some men would be here to insult me.

But I have spoken my mind.
I wanted to think that Circumsicion played a great role revealing the fore skin of the man's penis, thereby making him feel more BUT another thought came up and it was, shebi White man or Europeans sef get am...they don't misbehave like we do with it. Last last, na Mentality..
Re: Is It Normal For Men To Enjoy Sex Under This Setting? by daddymummy(m): 5:18pm On Nov 25, 2021
dandig:
I wanted to think that Circumsicion played a great role revealing the fore skin of the man's penis, thereby making him feel more BUT another thought came up and it was, shebi White man or Europeans sef get am...they don't misbehave like we do with it. Last last, na Mentality..

Alright.
Re: Is It Normal For Men To Enjoy Sex Under This Setting? by daddymummy(m): 5:20pm On Nov 25, 2021
clericuzzio:

It's all in the mind.

Ok
Re: Is It Normal For Men To Enjoy Sex Under This Setting? by daddymummy(m): 5:22pm On Nov 25, 2021
femi4:
A prostitute will not agree with you on how women handle sex matter.

2. Women rape too you know, they just want to fvck you with or without your consent

Ok.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lose Your Virginity Without Pain (girls Only) / Weird Things Hoe Be Doing (pictures) / If Only Nigerian Police Can Be Able To Search For Bombs Like This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.