Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,453 members, 7,853,978 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 08:51 AM

How She Ended Up In Intensive Care Unit (I.C.U) Because Of Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How She Ended Up In Intensive Care Unit (I.C.U) Because Of Me. (367 Views)

Nigeria man sent his gf to deliver in USA she ended up... / She Ended Her Last Relationship With Court Proceedings, Should I Be Worried..? / Native Doctor Rushed To Intensive Care Unit Over Broken Heart. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How She Ended Up In Intensive Care Unit (I.C.U) Because Of Me. by Danielkelly: 11:25pm On Nov 24, 2021
I am still pained, by how my carelessness had resulted in her admission to the I.C.U.
She knows how i always like it, soft and tantalizing taste delicious and savouring in mouth my daily bread as soft as breast and breast as soft as bread na wetin i call complete content.
I desired it and wanted to bite it with my teeth on that mother nature good food, it time for service i told her, picked her up in my strong arms placed and plugged her,in, then bringing out those pairs of cookies i got her turned on.
My favourite show was to start i will be back in a minute i left her in my room and head to my parlour watching the banter between King JaLa and you knw who for those of you that are fans of ZeeWorld. Typing
Fastfoward->>
30minutes past and the movie programme went on a break. Then i came back to my senses just then i heard {PUm.BOM!} what was dat i asked myself in a shock state of mind my heart racing like there was no space in it. I went to find out what caused the noise sad.
Re: How She Ended Up In Intensive Care Unit (I.C.U) Because Of Me. by Danielkelly: 11:48pm On Nov 24, 2021
On get to the lobby i began to persive smoke, then it dawn on me what had happened just 30sec ago, inside my room my toasting machine and bread got blown. Is there any crying emoji on nairaland?? It all my fault.

(1) (Reply)

Do This All The Time / My igbo friend wrote down test scores of everyone in class / Man Jailed for Stabbinghis Girl Who endedTheir RelationshipAfterWinningmoney

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.