Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,049 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Christmas Has Already Started In Brazil(photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Christmas Has Already Started In Brazil(photos) (3218 Views)

Akara Is A Big Business In Brazil (Photos) / Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) / Huge Anaconda Crossing A Road In Brazil, Stopped Traffic (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christmas Has Already Started In Brazil(photos) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 25, 2021
As you all know Brazil is a Christian country with strong Christian values and Christmas in Brazil is always magical and they celebrate it very well, look at the pictures below they are already selling Christmas trees and shops have started displaying Christmas stuff.

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2021/11/christmas-has-already-started-in-brazil.html?m=1

Re: Christmas Has Already Started In Brazil(photos) by Perfectnumber6(m): 10:45pm On Nov 25, 2021
���� Wey Dem Brazilian waist
Re: Christmas Has Already Started In Brazil(photos) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 25, 2021
Perfectnumber6:

Lol
Re: Christmas Has Already Started In Brazil(photos) by Fahdiga(m): 10:47pm On Nov 25, 2021
Lovely

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christmas Has Already Started In Brazil(photos) by Treasure17(m): 10:49pm On Nov 25, 2021
Haven't seen any Christmas lights in Lagos yet.
Re: Christmas Has Already Started In Brazil(photos) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 25, 2021
Fahdiga:
Lovely

cool
Re: Christmas Has Already Started In Brazil(photos) by Treasure17(m): 10:50pm On Nov 25, 2021
Perfectnumber6:
Be focus guy grin
How far? It's been a while.
Re: Christmas Has Already Started In Brazil(photos) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 25, 2021
Please beware op is a scammer using Fake Facebook page and fake YouTube channel. He is in so many WhatsApp groups he is a professional and cool headed scammer justwise

1 Like

Re: Christmas Has Already Started In Brazil(photos) by Deborah98(f): 11:29pm On Nov 25, 2021
Our jingle bells has spoilt,we are still fixing it sad

2 Likes

Re: Christmas Has Already Started In Brazil(photos) by Nobody: 1:02am On Nov 26, 2021
Deborah98:
Our jingle bells has spoilt,we are still fixing it sad

Lol
Re: Christmas Has Already Started In Brazil(photos) by Nobody: 1:04am On Nov 26, 2021
Robertirase:
Please beware op is a scammer using Fake Facebook page and fake YouTube channel. He is in so many WhatsApp groups he is a professional and cool headed scammer justwise

So what if I am in many what'sapp groups,is naira land the only platform? I finally found the scape goat that I have been looking for, you are going to tender an open apology, this is 2021,i must teach you a lesson, defamation of character is a serious crime, you would be an example to others, if you like call buhari, I WILL NEVER FORGIVE You, you must show us who I scammed, I SWEAR WITH MY LIFE, I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU, you must be a lesson to others

1 Like

Re: Christmas Has Already Started In Brazil(photos) by Nobody: 1:14am On Nov 26, 2021
Robertirase:

God catch you focus on the travel group, yahoo boy, God catch you, I will teach you a lesson, you think I am faceless? There are people from the same nairaland that are my friends and we talk all the time and even on video call. I won't forgive you even with an open apology
Re: Christmas Has Already Started In Brazil(photos) by Nobody: 1:23am On Nov 26, 2021
Robertirase:

This boy is yahoo boy and that is the evidence below, we are in the same travel group, compare the number he posted on nairaland and it is the same thing you see in the screenshot , this bloody yahoo boy, I must use the law for you as a lesson, DEFAMATION OF CHARACTER is a crime, you are no longer faceless, I even have evidence where you threatened to hack my Facebook page, for example in Brazil you can't defame someone, you would be sued for every penny, if you like change ur number, I will get you arrested

1 Like

Re: Christmas Has Already Started In Brazil(photos) by justwise(m): 6:46am On Nov 26, 2021
Robertirase:

Who did he scammed?
Re: Christmas Has Already Started In Brazil(photos) by Perfectnumber6(m): 7:06am On Nov 26, 2021
Treasure17:

Be focus guy grin
How far? It's been a while.

Am very good bro how ur side
Re: Christmas Has Already Started In Brazil(photos) by mohims(m): 7:35am On Nov 26, 2021
Robertirase:
You don't mean it. Hmmm this is serious! Odiegwu
Re: Christmas Has Already Started In Brazil(photos) by JavaScript90: 7:38am On Nov 26, 2021
Lol. Over here money no dey to begin Christmas

1 Like

Re: Christmas Has Already Started In Brazil(photos) by femi4: 7:51am On Nov 26, 2021
walkbrazil4k:
As you all know Brazil is a Christian country with strong Christian values and Christmas in Brazil is always magical and they celebrate it very well, look at the pictures below they are already selling Christmas trees and shops have started displaying Christmas stuff.

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2021/11/christmas-has-already-started-in-brazil.html?m=1

We can't wait here.... everywhere is Green n Red

1 Like

Re: Christmas Has Already Started In Brazil(photos) by ArticleBeast: 8:08am On Nov 26, 2021
Robertirase:
Did he scam you?

1 Like

Re: Christmas Has Already Started In Brazil(photos) by olioxx(m): 9:21am On Nov 26, 2021
Robertirase:
Please beware op is a scammer using Fake Facebook page and fake YouTube channel. He is in so many WhatsApp groups he is a [i]professional and cool headed scammer[/i]justwise
Brother odé can you see your life outside.
Mind what you say, you nor go gree, see as you embarrassed yourself.
Yahoo boy werey nah FBI go reason your matter Las Las.

1 Like

Re: Christmas Has Already Started In Brazil(photos) by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 26, 2021
Robertirase:

Focus, because of you I could not sleep its 5am here, I would report the matter to area F on Monday and you would be called to come and tell us who I scammed and if you refuse to honour the invitation then you would be arrested.

I will protect my brand with my life, I built my channel with my sweat and blood

Do you think it is easy to carry a camera and shoot videos? Travel to different places and shoot videos?

I would never do anything with any Nigerian without a written agreement, I would protect myself from monsters like you.

Defamation of character is a crime, Nigeria has made you people think that you can talk anyhow online and thank God you are no longer faceless.

I demand for an open apology on nairaland.

Like I said you would be a scape goat and a lesson to others

We are waiting, i would never forgive you, the screenshot below shows where you threatened to hack my Facebook page

Re: Christmas Has Already Started In Brazil(photos) by Treasure17(m): 9:53am On Nov 26, 2021
Perfectnumber6:

Am very good bro how ur side
Cool and calm. Still in Nigeria?
Re: Christmas Has Already Started In Brazil(photos) by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 26, 2021
justwise:

Who did he scammed?

He just deactivated his profile, but I still won't forgive him, I built my brand my sweat and blood, I would still report the case on Monday, I wont let this go as a lesson to others and this is why I would never ever talk about visa on nairaland,God forbid and I learnt a lesson, I would never do anything with a Nigerian without a written agreement. Defamation of character is a serious crime, walkbrazil4k is not just a naira land moniker, it is a brand
Re: Christmas Has Already Started In Brazil(photos) by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 26, 2021
olioxx:

Brother odé can you see your life outside.
Mind what you say, you nor go gree, see as you embarrassed yourself.
Yahoo boy werey nah FBI go reason your matter Las Las.

He just deactivated his profile bro, but I would still report the case, Nigerians need to learn this is 2021

1 Like

Re: Christmas Has Already Started In Brazil(photos) by KhiaW(f): 10:15am On Nov 26, 2021
Xmas started in the USA in OCTOBER.
Re: Christmas Has Already Started In Brazil(photos) by Perfectnumber6(m): 10:18am On Nov 26, 2021
Treasure17:

Cool and calm. Still in Nigeria?

I am back now just came to put some few things in place
Re: Christmas Has Already Started In Brazil(photos) by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 26, 2021
KhiaW:
Xmas started in the USA in OCTOBER.

America always lead in that one, lol
Re: Christmas Has Already Started In Brazil(photos) by Telegram234(m): 11:04am On Nov 26, 2021
Where are the bikinis girls?
Re: Christmas Has Already Started In Brazil(photos) by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 26, 2021
Telegram234:
Where are the bikinis girls?

LOL calm down Bros na travel section we day, I go post Una favourite for romance section soon, lol
Re: Christmas Has Already Started In Brazil(photos) by Vulcanheph(m): 11:41am On Nov 26, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

So what if I am in many what'sapp groups,is naira land the only platform? I finally found the scape goat that I have been looking for, you are going to tender an open apology, this is 2021,i must teach you a lesson, defamation of character is a serious crime, you would be an example to others, if you like call buhari, I WILL NEVER FORGIVE You, you must show us who I scammed, I SWEAR WITH MY LIFE, I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU, you must be a lesson to others
Don't pay any attention to the idiot.

2 Likes

Re: Christmas Has Already Started In Brazil(photos) by Treasure17(m): 11:48am On Nov 26, 2021
Perfectnumber6:

I am back now just came to put some few things in place
Alright. You welcome. You should have waited till Buhari leaves. grin
Re: Christmas Has Already Started In Brazil(photos) by Perfectnumber6(m): 12:38pm On Nov 26, 2021
Treasure17:

Alright. You welcome. You should have waited till Buhari leaves. grin

��� I no even send Buhari oo .. cos that man na clown

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uk Border Force- Who Watches This Progamme / Cannibalism In Thailand / Denied Entry Into The Uk (issue A Notice Of Refusal Of Leave To Enter)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.