Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,942 members, 7,852,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:33 PM

What Does She Want And What Can I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does She Want And What Can I Do? (562 Views)

What Does She Want From Me? / REVEALED: What Ladies Think Men Want And What Men Actually want!! / See Difference Between What Men Want And What Women Want In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does She Want And What Can I Do? by Iamzealousman: 8:35am On Nov 26, 2021
There's this girl I met in a city, when I met her I was working. She's a good girl. Though she's independent financially. I asked her out once last year August she said no. Though ever since I asked her out she started moving more closer to me.
But unfortunately I lost my job that same August and I wasn't motivated with her anymore. Because she became financially better than me and all sort.
I moved away from that city in search of a job, till now I have not gotten another job.
But around February this year, she called me to inform me that she's gotten a job. And she complained that I haven't been calling her. That are we fighting?
I ensured I stopped contacting her anymore ever since I left that city.
I noticed after she got to Lagos she calls me more often. Even with the fact that I told her of my job status.(unemployed). She still keep calling
In fact around June this year she told me that she misses me. I said okay that I missed her more.
She has been trying to get jobs for me tho. She even informed me of a vacancy at her place of work. But unfortunately I missed out at the last stage of the interview.

Tho I like this girl but dating a girl financially buoyant than me is a problem.
And I don't really know what she wants if it's a relationship or friendship.
I wanted a relationship with her tho.

Part of the reasons why I don't know what she wants is that when we were in the same city. We go to church programs together etc and after work every day we walk together. People noticed this and they thought we were dating so she said we shouldn't walk openly together.

Now, I don't even call her she's the one that calls
Re: What Does She Want And What Can I Do? by Ocholu: 8:44am On Nov 26, 2021
Let me be real with you OP;

I have read this story previously. You just see person story, copy and paste am. No editing sef.

It's well with your loneliness.

2 Likes

Re: What Does She Want And What Can I Do? by donbachi(m): 8:47am On Nov 26, 2021
Stop feeling insecure.

Every breast started as a nipple.
Re: What Does She Want And What Can I Do? by Iamzealousman: 9:13am On Nov 26, 2021
donbachi:
Stop feeling insecure.

Every breast started as a nipple.
Lol
Re: What Does She Want And What Can I Do? by Iamzealousman: 11:43am On Nov 26, 2021
sad

(1) (Reply)

Lady Narrates How She Discovered Her Boyfriend Was Cheating Her / 5 American Celebrities Who Are Gay (PHOTOS) / Who's Still Up, Let's Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.