Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,125 members, 7,818,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Court Proscribes Bandit Groups, Declares Them Terrorists - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Proscribes Bandit Groups, Declares Them Terrorists (36410 Views)

Three Bandit Groups Participated In Kuriga Students Abduction, Received Ransom – / IPOB Reveals Identities Of Unknown Gunmen, Declares Them Wanted / Gumi: I Have Nothing With Bandits Anymore Since FG Has Declared Them Terrorists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Proscribes Bandit Groups, Declares Them Terrorists by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 26, 2021
KingEverest:
finally long overdue angry
So what will it change now.?
Has the Nigerian Army crushed the ones named Terrorists?
Re: Court Proscribes Bandit Groups, Declares Them Terrorists by KingEverest: 3:28pm On Nov 26, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

So what will it change now.?
Has the Nigerian Army crushed the ones named Terrorists?
embarassed
Re: Court Proscribes Bandit Groups, Declares Them Terrorists by gentiles(m): 3:31pm On Nov 26, 2021
grin
Re: Court Proscribes Bandit Groups, Declares Them Terrorists by wickedworld: 4:20pm On Nov 26, 2021
Very funny, after years of allowing this bastard ruined many lives in each state collecting ransom from citizen .now that election is close about to leave power they are now proscribed.

Bandit really enjoy ur tenurer Mr President. Cause u have settled them so well with our money from helping u into power, have build special school for them through Gumi and talk to them to surrender which they did. Nice politics Mr President all innocent ppl u killed to enrich ur brothers will hunt u to the grave.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Proscribes Bandit Groups, Declares Them Terrorists by proxillin(m): 4:47pm On Nov 26, 2021
Nigerians have been played. They are naming them terrorist so they can be given amnesty
Re: Court Proscribes Bandit Groups, Declares Them Terrorists by Mummyfour(f): 4:52pm On Nov 26, 2021
nlismyhome:

I have said it before, these are Names of Top 6 Terrorists in Nigeria

1. Buhari (Chief Terrorist)
2. Malami (Principal Terrorist)
3. Pantami (Senior Terrorist)
4. Gumi (Terrorist I)
5. Alhaji Lai (Terrorist II)
6. Hell-Rufai (Terrorist III)

This is exactly why we are yet to be completely rid of Terrorism, Dogs don't eat dog

That is why ppl like vulture griller receive(and will continue to receive) so much hate on this forum. No person with functional brain will clap for this regime
thanks for bringing out all those heart crushing headlines you highlighted above.
But you know what,?, those satanic zombies will soon debunk them or call you ipob or PDP apologist
Posterity will judge them all.Karma locates every address
After all these years of wanton killings and destruction from these killer elements, they are just deciding to proscribe them as terrorists.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Proscribes Bandit Groups, Declares Them Terrorists by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 5:12pm On Nov 26, 2021
fake news
Re: Court Proscribes Bandit Groups, Declares Them Terrorists by Rexwalters1: 5:30pm On Nov 26, 2021
BarrElChapo:
What the Federal Government couldn't do, Mr Judge kudos to you sir grin
These naive ignorant children what is a Federal High Court?, a Federal High Court declared that ipob is a Terrorist organization not the Presidency.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2017/09/breaking-court-proscribes-ipob-designates-terrorists-organisation/amp/
Re: Court Proscribes Bandit Groups, Declares Them Terrorists by Billygee2u: 5:47pm On Nov 26, 2021
Racoon:
Commendable! Gumi must be arrested & prosecuted. Now let the military never keep anyone as a repentant terrorist again.
He's untouchable
Re: Court Proscribes Bandit Groups, Declares Them Terrorists by IMAliyu(m): 6:30pm On Nov 26, 2021
festacman:
Nigerians like drama. Look, the soldiers don't need the bandits to be named "terrorists" before they are defeated. The truth is that this battle against bandits begun late when the criminals had acquired sophisticated arms. Unfortunately, the fact that they were mainly Fulani played a role in the delay.

Nigerian Army is overstretched as they are involved in internal conflicts as well as fight Boko Haram/ISWAP.

These bandits are not one group operating in place but different independent groups scattered in the massive forests up north and always moving, which makes it difficult to target.

Until the governors tackle root causes of this banditry which is poverty and unemployment through education, investment in agriculture and food processing and enlightenment on need to have small family size, etc., the problem will persist. #fact
& Securing our borders.
Re: Court Proscribes Bandit Groups, Declares Them Terrorists by J3susFr3ak: 6:51pm On Nov 26, 2021
nlismyhome:

I have said it before, these are Names of Top 6 Terrorists in Nigeria

1. Buhari (Chief Terrorist)
2. Malami (Principal Terrorist)
3. Pantami (Senior Terrorist)
4. Gumi (Terrorist I)
5. Alhaji Lai (Terrorist II)
6. Hell-Rufai (Terrorist III)

This is exactly why we are yet to be completely rid of Terrorism, Dogs don't eat dog

That is why ppl like vulture griller receive(and will continue to receive) so much hate on this forum. No person with functional brain will clap for this regime

You deserve more likes for the above summary! wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Proscribes Bandit Groups, Declares Them Terrorists by Habiyo: 7:42pm On Nov 26, 2021
These are hausa group defending their land . Fulani Herders should be delcare terrorist ASAP
Re: Court Proscribes Bandit Groups, Declares Them Terrorists by billyG(m): 7:43pm On Nov 26, 2021
This is tantamount to locking the ranch gate after d cows has bolted away.
Similar to amputating d breast after cancer has taken over d whole body.
They are in all forests now and more than hundred groups operating independently,there numbers might be more than the NA,ask Shiek Gumi.
Just look at d calibre of sophisticated weapons those Bunsu from Mali,Chad,Niger has acquired,which poorly motivated army with old rifles can withstand them now.God help us. cry cry cry
Re: Court Proscribes Bandit Groups, Declares Them Terrorists by kilisi(m): 10:29pm On Nov 26, 2021
festacman:
Nigerians like drama. Look, the soldiers don't need the bandits to be named "terrorists" before they are defeated. The truth is that this battle against bandits begun late when the criminals had acquired sophisticated arms. Unfortunately, the fact that they were mainly Fulani played a role in the delay.

Nigerian Army is overstretched as they are involved in internal conflicts as well as fight Boko Haram/ISWAP.

These bandits are not one group operating in place but different independent groups scattered in the massive forests up north and always moving, which makes it difficult to target.

Until the governors tackle root causes of this banditry which is poverty and unemployment through education, investment in agriculture and food processing and enlightenment on need to have small family size, etc., the problem will persist. #fact

While the points your raised are very valid, there is an urgent need for the Federal Government to look into the issue of our very porous borders and find a way to reduce the inflow of people from neighbouring countries like Niger, Chad etc into the country.
Re: Court Proscribes Bandit Groups, Declares Them Terrorists by festacman(m): 10:35pm On Nov 26, 2021
kilisi:

While the points your raised are very valid, there is an urgent need for the Federal Government to look into the issue of our very porous borders and find a way to reduce the inflow of people from neighbouring countries like Niger, Chad etc into the country.

I agree.
Re: Court Proscribes Bandit Groups, Declares Them Terrorists by LegalWolf: 10:36pm On Nov 26, 2021
Emergingnation:
Audio. In as mush as that terrorist in Aso Rock did not approve it, it is audio

Looool, are you educated like this? Buhari did not approve the action of his minister? If it had the opposite or something bad, you would have rushed to blame him. Why the hypocrisy?

For records, I’m not a fan of PMB but I hate hypocrisy when I see one !
Re: Court Proscribes Bandit Groups, Declares Them Terrorists by LegalWolf: 10:37pm On Nov 26, 2021
Cc: Gerrard59 what do you have to say to this? Do t be shy…
Re: Court Proscribes Bandit Groups, Declares Them Terrorists by naikeboy(m): 10:41pm On Nov 26, 2021
Na audio ooo
Re: Court Proscribes Bandit Groups, Declares Them Terrorists by hectorswag(m): 12:26am On Nov 27, 2021
Emergingnation:
Audio. In as mush as that terrorist in Aso Rock did not approve it, it is audio
Lol well let's hope they can back it up with arrests and convictions, or better still extermination. That will really prove they're serious.
Re: Court Proscribes Bandit Groups, Declares Them Terrorists by PrudencyFeats: 6:20am On Nov 27, 2021
Yaggi:
Please who knows what I can do to make money online.... I'm still a student but I don't have anyone supporting me .

I'm open to do anything legal to make money online
Thank you in advance

Good morning
Look no further. Start with Sports Financials
It pays like mad.
Re: Court Proscribes Bandit Groups, Declares Them Terrorists by kayusely70(m): 6:29am On Nov 27, 2021
PrudencyFeats:

Good morning
It pays like mad.
I'm also interested. How does one go about it, thanks.
Re: Court Proscribes Bandit Groups, Declares Them Terrorists by PrudencyFeats: 10:18am On Nov 27, 2021
kayusely70:
I'm also interested. How does one go about it, thanks.

Register with www.1xbet.com
Re: Court Proscribes Bandit Groups, Declares Them Terrorists by jaiyeoriestyle: 10:25am On Nov 27, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SBLy-DoCyI
Jemima Osunde Ozinna Adesua Etomi - Olamidun Majekodunmi Debo Ogundoyin traditional wedding
Re: Court Proscribes Bandit Groups, Declares Them Terrorists by grandstar(m): 12:30pm On Nov 27, 2021
Coolgent:

To jog your memory...

A person, group, or organization that uses violent action, or the threat of violent action, to further political goals.

Ox. dic.

Which political goals
Re: Court Proscribes Bandit Groups, Declares Them Terrorists by jieta: 12:51pm On Nov 28, 2021
PrudencyFeats:

Good morning
It pays like mad.
please explain more

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC / Tanko Muhammad Alleges Plot To Destroy Judiciary, Seeks Support / Lagos State Governorship Aspirant, Special Adviser Arraigned For Murder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.