Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,941 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC (36426 Views)

Moment Tinubu Disowned Osinbajo: I Have No Son Grown For Presidency (Video) / Joe Igbokwe: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Presidential Hopeful For Nigeria / Femi Kuti Tells Osinbajo: I Won't Support Buhari At Felabration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by Buhariiswicked: 5:42pm On Apr 22, 2022
Nigeria ’s Vice President, Prof Yemi Osinbajo, has explained why he is the best candidate to clinch the All Progressive Congress' ticket for the 2023 Presidential elections.

Osinbajo, while meeting with members and delegates of the APC and Osinbajo Support group, on Friday, said his experience in the last seven years had prepared him to become Nigeria’s next president.

The Vice-President said he had been exposed to everything related to governance at the local and international levels which informed his intention to run for president.

According to him, it is time to reward all politicians and delegates of the party who worked for the success of the party, as he noted that “every politician deserves to be treated well and properly.”
He also added that his administration as president will create a partnership based on trust between the delegates and the political class for the reward of all.

Tribune quoted him as saying, “Let me begin by congratulating all of us on the very successful completion of our convention, the convention of our great partners, the all progressive Congress. I want to thank you for standing firm and strong so that you’re able to hold a peaceful convention. I also want to thank you for your support for President Muhammadu Buhari and our government in Abuja.
“On April 11 2022. I, your son, your brother, your friend, declared my intention to run for president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

“I declared my intention to run with the greatest humility. I have served in the government of the federal government of Nigeria for the past seven years and in those seven years, I have been involved because the President considered it right to do and in his own generosity and his own and his openness gave me every opportunity to attend very sensitive international assignments.

“As you know, I also acted as president during certain periods when the President was away on medical vacation. Everything that I learned as vice president, and everything that I’ve learned as acting president has prepared me to run as president of our country and to function as president of our country.

“God does not make a mistake. God is deliberate in everything that he does. And by giving me all of those opportunities, I’ve had to see for myself, understand governance for myself at the highest level of our country’s governance, to be exposed to everything local and international at the highest levels of governance in our country.

“All of it was not just so that I will sit down and write my memoirs. No, it was to come in handy one day, and I believe the time has come. I believe that that time has come and I have the responsibility to my country, have the responsibility to you, to all our children. To give all of what I’ve learned, everything I’ve learned, all of the service I’ve given to be able to give it to our country and to serve our country faithfully, honestly and transparently. That is my intention.

“One advantage I will have is that, on day one, I can hit the ground running because I know what it takes for all of our politicians and for our delegates. I’m sure that you will say I haven’t spoken about the very important things that I want to do and I’m not going to talk about the economy. I’m not going to talk about security. There are so many things that we need to address for that task, not for today.
“Today, I just want to speak briefly to our politicians. Every politician is an important nation builder. Everybody who is in politics, everyone is important. There’s a reward for doing that.

“The reason why we’re in politics is to build our communities, to build our local governments, our states or a nation. And our desire is to make Nigeria truly the greatest country on the face of the earth.
“We can achieve it. But every politician deserves to be treated well and properly.

When we go into politics, we expect to be rewarded. We expect that we will be rewarded with positions and with opportunities to serve which is why am saying to you all who are seated here that as far as I’m concerned, you must be the priority.

http://saharareporters.com/2022/04/22/i-have-advantage-over-other-presidential-aspirants-ruling-party-apc-%E2%80%93-osinbajo

529 Likes 1486 Shares

Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by TheRareGem1(f): 5:43pm On Apr 22, 2022
This is the truth and nothing but the truth

289 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by NwaNimo1(m): 5:43pm On Apr 22, 2022
Buhari part 2.....staring the 'mere commissioner' and other well known looticians?

[img]https:///media/4-02-2022/OShac6.gif[/img]

A.nother

P.athetic

C.laim

272 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by Hungerbadoo: 5:44pm On Apr 22, 2022
Tinubu will not like this

126 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by MadamNneka(f): 5:44pm On Apr 22, 2022
I like Osibanjo but yoruba people have had their turn.

the slogan is SE/SS presidency or the north continues

130 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by Joezinho: 5:44pm On Apr 22, 2022
Buhari will handle Security..

Osinbajo will handle the economy.
cheesy grin

This should be ranked as the most fascinating scam of the century in naija. It exceeds the scam perpetuated and successfully executed by Emmanuel Nwude.

207 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by Rollsnjaguar(m): 5:44pm On Apr 22, 2022
grin
Carry go, Tinubu nightmare

52 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by ufuosman(m): 5:45pm On Apr 22, 2022
You and Ameachi... And d two of you one is buhari candidate and that buhari candidate is the one that will win the primary election

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by Nigerialabalaba: 5:47pm On Apr 22, 2022
Awon Odale. Shiorr

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by inoki247: 5:47pm On Apr 22, 2022
lol the most qualified man moving with a clueless man...

Won ni eranko to ba bah aja rin oh ma je igbe.....

Oga you're clueless....

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by Zeemam: 5:49pm On Apr 22, 2022
That's the truth

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by osinbanjoisaliar: 5:51pm On Apr 22, 2022
Na lie you lie. Tinubu get more experience than you, by far. If no be say him be tribalist, Muslim fanatic by proxy, incompetent, lazy and him tu lie, I for vote for am. But as for you, osinbajo, I no want any thing RCCG for Aso Rock leadership. You don already fail.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by PrinceOfLagos: 5:53pm On Apr 22, 2022
Tinubu and his slaves will start crying again now, just watch

101 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by Whazar(m): 5:55pm On Apr 22, 2022
Even devil knows

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by Shooyie: 5:56pm On Apr 22, 2022
I'm afraid you're correct.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by Sacchi1162(m): 6:01pm On Apr 22, 2022
In few minutes, tears will full this thread��

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by Patrickyemi: 6:01pm On Apr 22, 2022
Really

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by Crusadee: 6:01pm On Apr 22, 2022
Oga this is not a lecturing job, the minimum qualification needed is school cert. So the most qualified is he who win the primaries.

9 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by Timekeeper452: 6:01pm On Apr 22, 2022
I like this , baba don dey get mouth, he knows he now has a strong backing.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by socialmediaman: 6:01pm On Apr 22, 2022
While Tinubu is worse than Osinbajo in terms of age and his part in the calamity Nigeria is facing today, Osinbajo headed Nigeria's Economic Management Team. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala headed a similar position under Goodluck Jonathan. Compare and contrast.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by iCauseTrouble: 6:01pm On Apr 22, 2022
grin
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by Egalitarian1: 6:01pm On Apr 22, 2022
Okay o!

Over to BMCs because I gat nothing to say but I shaa know say some people won't like this news especially those promoting the "landscaped eight symbol" as their signature.

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by foryourmindlol: 6:01pm On Apr 22, 2022
Your master Tinubu will not like this. cheesy cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by SensualMan: 6:01pm On Apr 22, 2022
Hahahahahahhahaha grin grin grin grin

Yorubas and clowning ehn.... cheesy

Even Tilumbu is laughing grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by bigdammyj: 6:02pm On Apr 22, 2022
Noted
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by FactBoyz: 6:02pm On Apr 22, 2022
shocked
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by chelsea1116(m): 6:02pm On Apr 22, 2022
Ofcourse.
Tinubu is gonna be worse than Buhari.
Yahaya Bello will be a mess.
Wike bigger mess
Atiku will be better than those i mentioned but he wont do much.
Ngige is a clown and going nowhere.

If you love Nigeria vote between Yemi Osinbajo and Peter Obi.

Dont ignore your conscience because of tribalism.

This country has bled, still bleeding and will continue bleeding if we dont do it right.

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by arantess: 6:02pm On Apr 22, 2022
inoki247:
lol the most qualified man moving with a clueless man...

Won ni eranko to ba aja rin oh ma je igbe.....

Oga you're clueless....
He wants to absolve himself from this current admin failures

Not possible

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC by datola: 6:02pm On Apr 22, 2022
Of course

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Southerners Have Dumped Buhari, Only Ignorant North Supports Him – Sheikh Gumi / Kyari: FG Will Divert ₦457 Billion Petrol Subsidy To Other Sectors / Lagos State Governorship Aspirant, Special Adviser Arraigned For Murder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.