Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

13 Things Only UNN Students Will Relate To (Photo Illustrations) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 13 Things Only UNN Students Will Relate To (Photo Illustrations) (38051 Views)

FABSA UNN Students Celebrate Old School Day In Style (photos/video) / Pictures Only People Who Attend Obafemi Awolowo University Will Relate To / UNN Students Place Juju In Front Of Lecturers Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13 Things Only UNN Students Will Relate To (Photo Illustrations) by Saynotoapc(m): 5:45pm On Nov 26, 2021
Mama ebuka don baf, if I schooled in UNN
Na my type go cast mama Ebuka jazz
Re: 13 Things Only UNN Students Will Relate To (Photo Illustrations) by NoFucksToGive: 5:46pm On Nov 26, 2021
Reminds me of my Unilag days grin
Re: 13 Things Only UNN Students Will Relate To (Photo Illustrations) by lonelydora: 5:47pm On Nov 26, 2021
Is Santa Villa still functioning?

3 Likes

Re: 13 Things Only UNN Students Will Relate To (Photo Illustrations) by OscarDboss: 5:47pm On Nov 26, 2021
I can relate to all
Mama Ebuka is actually my anty..i chop free food untill i graduate,she doesn’t cook anymore sha

10 Likes

Re: 13 Things Only UNN Students Will Relate To (Photo Illustrations) by NoFucksToGive: 5:47pm On Nov 26, 2021
[s]
Saynotoapc:
Mama ebuka don baf, if I schooled in UNN
Na my type go cast mama Ebuka jazz
[/s]

Illiterate chimp. because you are evil and into juju doesnt mean everyone is cursed like you.

grin

4 Likes

Re: 13 Things Only UNN Students Will Relate To (Photo Illustrations) by Ifesinachi22(m): 5:48pm On Nov 26, 2021
Zuwo like us like to dey pass under fence for Lagos Building then voom!!! We are in IMT.

Don't know if that water way under fence still dey exist.

Good old days

3 Likes

Re: 13 Things Only UNN Students Will Relate To (Photo Illustrations) by richmondefosa(m): 5:49pm On Nov 26, 2021
grin

This thread just brought back memories.

I did not attend UNN but i lectured there briefly in 2017.

I am tempted to think Abuja building disappearing network is a spiritual thing.

Chitis was the real place to eat fam. They had nice bread and those small cupcakes and pies. I relished every meal i ate there.

Nsukka taught me the different grades to Okpa. If you invite an Enugu or nsukka babe to your place, offer her okpa and she will bring out a knife from her bag. You will see she came prepared. grin Okpa and cold coke does it for me.

NSLT can be likened to 'Faculty' Car Park in Uniben during Night class.

I joined that Mama Ebuka's yam and beans queue i won't lie. cry

SUB. lol. grin

You should add ikenga hotels and golden valley to that weekend parties. Kenan lodge had small rooms.

I miss Nsukka so badly.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Things Only UNN Students Will Relate To (Photo Illustrations) by Odidigboigbo(m): 5:49pm On Nov 26, 2021
anyilalaz:
Green House, Odim Gate
You balm?
Re: 13 Things Only UNN Students Will Relate To (Photo Illustrations) by DropsMic(m): 5:49pm On Nov 26, 2021
I knew when Mama Ebuka came into UNEC.. Back then Madam Volvo was the goto woman for beans.. Then all of a sudden anything you chop for madam Volvo go purge you. Anything atall, even her meat. Na so students con begin find alternative to madam Volvo and that my people was how they discovered Mama Ebuka..

The way mama Ebuka take chase madam Volvo na the same way Chinasa take pursue Nwanyi ocha.

4 Likes

Re: 13 Things Only UNN Students Will Relate To (Photo Illustrations) by lonelydora: 5:50pm On Nov 26, 2021
Bojack:
Till now i don't even know the meaning of SUB

Students' Union Building
Re: 13 Things Only UNN Students Will Relate To (Photo Illustrations) by EmmyCC: 5:50pm On Nov 26, 2021
Great Lions and Lionesses! Hummmm!!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Things Only UNN Students Will Relate To (Photo Illustrations) by johnpablo541(m): 5:51pm On Nov 26, 2021
Bojack:
Till now i don't even know the meaning of SUB

I never knew the meaning of Jimbazz either

4 Likes

Re: 13 Things Only UNN Students Will Relate To (Photo Illustrations) by Obyino: 5:51pm On Nov 26, 2021
Ah swrs grin grin Even Chinanza soup for UNEC boys hostel grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: 13 Things Only UNN Students Will Relate To (Photo Illustrations) by Ifesinachi22(m): 5:52pm On Nov 26, 2021
Obyino:

GH abi IJ?
Re: 13 Things Only UNN Students Will Relate To (Photo Illustrations) by lonelydora: 5:52pm On Nov 26, 2021
johnpablo541:

Jimbazz is the name of the construction company that built that Faculty of Physical Sciences building.

1 Like

Re: 13 Things Only UNN Students Will Relate To (Photo Illustrations) by johnpablo541(m): 5:53pm On Nov 26, 2021
anyilalaz:
Green House, Odim Gate
1st gate, second gate, Jives was always doing Bonfire back then.

4 Likes

Re: 13 Things Only UNN Students Will Relate To (Photo Illustrations) by Skillsnigeria: 5:53pm On Nov 26, 2021
Ok o
Re: 13 Things Only UNN Students Will Relate To (Photo Illustrations) by Nicetry: 5:54pm On Nov 26, 2021
I can relate with all of them bro but 4yrs back to present student will hardly relate with that of mama ebuka yam beans and nslt building... God will continue to bless mama Ebuka for me.. that woman safe a lot of soul to an extent she got eye problem because of cooking food that she always end up dashing all out on credit

4 Likes

Re: 13 Things Only UNN Students Will Relate To (Photo Illustrations) by Odidigboigbo(m): 5:54pm On Nov 26, 2021
lonelydora:
correct G, I can't imagine the number of poo and flies I will cross because of Santa villa. One plate with water will last you for the whole day.

4 Likes

Re: 13 Things Only UNN Students Will Relate To (Photo Illustrations) by OzziOhinoyi(m): 5:57pm On Nov 26, 2021
Obyino:

I. J. Oooooooop

Chinaza's chow made sense that year.

2 Likes

Re: 13 Things Only UNN Students Will Relate To (Photo Illustrations) by Nicetry: 5:57pm On Nov 26, 2021
DropsMic:
I knew when Mama Ebuka came into UNEC.. Back then Madam Volvo was the goto woman for beans.. Then all of a sudden anything you chop for madam Volvo go purge you. Anything atall, even her meat. Na so students con begin find alternative to madam Volvo and that my people was how they discovered Mama Ebuka..

The way mama Ebuka take chase madam Volvo na the same way Chinasa take pursue Nwanyi ocha.

Wait Mama ebu gat Branch for UNEC those days .. ah never know oo
Re: 13 Things Only UNN Students Will Relate To (Photo Illustrations) by Odidigboigbo(m): 5:57pm On Nov 26, 2021
johnpablo541:

1st gate, second gate, Jives was always doing Bonfire back then.
Jives was my base every weekend (Football matches)

3 Likes

Re: 13 Things Only UNN Students Will Relate To (Photo Illustrations) by johnpablo541(m): 5:58pm On Nov 26, 2021
lonelydora:

Jimbazz is the name of the construction company that built that Faculty of Physical Sciences building.

Wow, thanks for the info. I hope the school is in a better shape now. Let me be honest I was a little disappointed when i first arrived UNN.

But before i left some new structures were springing up.

3 Likes

Re: 13 Things Only UNN Students Will Relate To (Photo Illustrations) by yorubakid: 5:58pm On Nov 26, 2021
Odidigboigbo:
correct G, I can't imagine the number of poo and flies I will cross because of Santa villa. One plate with water will last you for the whole day.
grin grin
Heard that they are now building massive hostels at that our Airport..

Mehn,I miss UNN..stayed in hostel first year before I relocated to odenigwe... I still miss my UNN babes.. The university is the only place you can get lots of pussy just for being fresh and having a nice crib grin

13 Likes

Re: 13 Things Only UNN Students Will Relate To (Photo Illustrations) by bluefilm: 5:59pm On Nov 26, 2021
Bia Mister SiggyNg, if Akionu catch you eh.... na die be dat o. grin

1 Like

Re: 13 Things Only UNN Students Will Relate To (Photo Illustrations) by OzziOhinoyi(m): 5:59pm On Nov 26, 2021
johnpablo541:

Base on what I was told, Jim Mbadiwe handled most of the building construction contracts in UNN those days.

Jimbazz is the short form of his first and surname.

2 Likes

Re: 13 Things Only UNN Students Will Relate To (Photo Illustrations) by Allahismad: 6:00pm On Nov 26, 2021
lonelydora:
Santa villa na where mama Ebuka dey stay na with that her egusi soup that has lumps of ground egusi as meat but the fufu na wire that time, you go finish 100 naira food that time and will remain in static equilibrium till further notice.

10 Likes

Re: 13 Things Only UNN Students Will Relate To (Photo Illustrations) by johnpablo541(m): 6:00pm On Nov 26, 2021
OzziOhinoyi:

Base on what I was told, Jim Mbadiwe handled most of the building construction contracts in UNN those days.

Jimbazz is the short form of his first and surname.

Okay thanks
Re: 13 Things Only UNN Students Will Relate To (Photo Illustrations) by airsaylongcome: 6:00pm On Nov 26, 2021
mperornero:
;DIf you need quick loan .. follow the link on my signature. Thank me later

With all the high rates of default, you guys are still pushing loan sharks? shocked
Re: 13 Things Only UNN Students Will Relate To (Photo Illustrations) by bluefilm: 6:01pm On Nov 26, 2021
Nnaemiemax:
cheesy

Tiiiiiidy!

Wait, so that Giant Tank behind Eni Njoku Hostel still dey dia?

Na wa o.

1 Like

Re: 13 Things Only UNN Students Will Relate To (Photo Illustrations) by Randy100: 6:02pm On Nov 26, 2021
The only course I enjoy failing and carrying it over is ME 101( mama Ebuka).
Good old days at UNN. My Alma mater.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top 15 Most Selected Courses By Students In JAMB UTME 2017 / Benue Poly Students Suffer Flood From Early Morning Downpour (photos) / Ogun Students Waylay, Beat Teacher Who Stopped Them From Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.