Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,384 members, 7,864,752 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:46 AM

Is She Keeping Me In Friend Zone Or How.? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Keeping Me In Friend Zone Or How.? (629 Views)

Oyinbo Teacher Impregnated By Her Student, She's Keeping The Baby Amids All Saga / See What Is Keeping Me Happy In Nigeria. / This Is What Is Keeping Me Awake [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Keeping Me In Friend Zone Or How.? by yilari(m): 4:00pm On Nov 26, 2021
Hi nairalanders, I meet this girl (11) eleven months ago, I told her I like her and I want us to make a relationship, she gave me he number and said we will talk, we us to call and visit each other because we are in the same city, I keep reminding her that I love her but she kept calling me her brother, guys how do I go about it? Even though she never request and for money or any favour from me.
Re: Is She Keeping Me In Friend Zone Or How.? by Raalsalghul: 4:04pm On Nov 26, 2021
yilari:
Hi nairalanders, I meet this girl (11) eleven months ago, I told her I like her and I want us to make a relationship, she gave me he number and said we will talk, we us to call and visit each other because we are in the same city, I keep reminding her that I love her but she kept calling me her brother, guys how do I go about it? Even though she never request and for money or any favour from me.

You're already in the friendzone: you better walk away.
Re: Is She Keeping Me In Friend Zone Or How.? by Romanoff(f): 4:08pm On Nov 26, 2021
She doesn't owe you a relationship. Move on if you don't want to be in whatever zone she kept you.

1 Like

Re: Is She Keeping Me In Friend Zone Or How.? by thesicilian: 4:08pm On Nov 26, 2021
Why did you wait for 11 whole months to ask this question?
Re: Is She Keeping Me In Friend Zone Or How.? by KingDash: 4:18pm On Nov 26, 2021
yilari:
stewpid boy
Re: Is She Keeping Me In Friend Zone Or How.? by Sydney43(f): 4:22pm On Nov 26, 2021
Do you still need a sooth sayer to tell you that you have been friend zoned? Oga move on
Re: Is She Keeping Me In Friend Zone Or How.? by Pumpumking: 4:25pm On Nov 26, 2021
yilari:

angry
Re: Is She Keeping Me In Friend Zone Or How.? by iamtardey: 4:39pm On Nov 26, 2021
if na frnd e for make sense na bro Oga Ade should mouve already nah
Sydney43:
Do you still need a sooth sayer to tell you that you have been friend zoned? Oga move on
Re: Is She Keeping Me In Friend Zone Or How.? by PrimeWatermark: 4:41pm On Nov 26, 2021
She brotherzoned you, no be even friendzone.
Sorry bro.
Re: Is She Keeping Me In Friend Zone Or How.? by extol1(m): 4:44pm On Nov 26, 2021
You are in the enemyzone. The best thing is to move
Re: Is She Keeping Me In Friend Zone Or How.? by Truvelisback(m): 4:53pm On Nov 26, 2021
yilari:
She has intrest in you but the way u are taking the relationship is just too boring. Make ur chat with her lively and interesting. Have fun with her online.
Re: Is She Keeping Me In Friend Zone Or How.? by Sydney43(f): 6:23pm On Nov 26, 2021
iamtardey:
if na frnd e for make sense na bro Oga Ade should mouve already nah
U dey mind am

(1) (Reply)

*be Careful, Life Is Ephemeral.* / As A Woman, Who Would You Do This To Between Your Husband And Your Father? / Are Women Always Emotional About Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.