Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,266 members, 7,849,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:02 PM

Man Warms Hearts Of Many As He Serenades His Wife At Her 50th Birthday(video) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Warms Hearts Of Many As He Serenades His Wife At Her 50th Birthday(video) (38357 Views)

Nigerian Man Serving In US Army Surprises Wife At Work After 11 Months (video) / Nigerian Woman Married At 48, Gives Birth To A Baby Boy Before Her 50th Birthday / 4 Ladies Lifts Their Dad Up As He Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Warms Hearts Of Many As He Serenades His Wife At Her 50th Birthday(video) by vickydevoka(m): 9:17pm On Nov 26, 2021
Aforxzy:
He sang so well and the wife danced well too..such a beautiful couple. Wish them more bliss in their marriage.

And 50 looks good on the woman.
I fear hu no fear make up o.
Re: Man Warms Hearts Of Many As He Serenades His Wife At Her 50th Birthday(video) by Sagitan(m): 9:29pm On Nov 26, 2021
PennywysCares:
Nairaland moderators where's slawormiir?
This guy is missing here

Seriously, now I'm concerned. Where's our darling Slawomir

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Warms Hearts Of Many As He Serenades His Wife At Her 50th Birthday(video) by roybushh(m): 11:00pm On Nov 26, 2021
Beautiful! Congratulations.
Re: Man Warms Hearts Of Many As He Serenades His Wife At Her 50th Birthday(video) by nedekid: 11:55pm On Nov 26, 2021
This is a real man!
Obviously couples that dated with true love from their youth.
Wow! Fantabulous!
Re: Man Warms Hearts Of Many As He Serenades His Wife At Her 50th Birthday(video) by Alaganature09(m): 11:56pm On Nov 26, 2021
novia22:

If he likes let him be sampling the back door of the hall used for this occasion.
The fact that he can do this in public at his age for his 50 year old wife shows he truly loves her...
He no get mind try am for any other woman.
When good Men love, they love sincerely...

Shout out to all the good men out there....including my hubby....

Your wives love you silly and are proud of your efforts to keep us happy!!!

If your hubby goes broke will you still love him? Be sincere oooo
Re: Man Warms Hearts Of Many As He Serenades His Wife At Her 50th Birthday(video) by novia22(f): 12:08am On Nov 27, 2021
Alaganature09:

My dear I die put for his matter ooo!!! I have a goooooood man...a rare breed. Even if he gets broke today, I know it won't be long, he will get back on his feet for 2 reasons...
1. He is not a lazy man
2. I gat his back and will support him with my last kobo and my knees on the floor in prayer without thinking twice...

2 Likes

Re: Man Warms Hearts Of Many As He Serenades His Wife At Her 50th Birthday(video) by bepositive11: 2:44am On Nov 27, 2021
youngreezy:
Real love there, they've grown from lovers to friends to helpers,the marriage may not be all that rosy as portrayed but at least........you gerrit?if you don't gerrit then forget abourit

Gorrit grin
Re: Man Warms Hearts Of Many As He Serenades His Wife At Her 50th Birthday(video) by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 3:22am On Nov 27, 2021
OtemAtum:
This is a good news. However, while some are celebrating birthdays, wedding anniversary etc some are also celebrating the arrival of the Aquarius Age which is the Age when Jehovah, Allah, Moloch, Enlil and thousands of gods of religion are held captive by the gods of science for the liberation of human minds.

It is 5 years, 3 months and 1 day since Jehovah, Allah and thousands of religious gods have been held captive by the gods of science. Read the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY for more details.

https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos

Re: Man Warms Hearts Of Many As He Serenades His Wife At Her 50th Birthday(video) by Fahdiga(m): 9:13am On Nov 27, 2021
Rastaramsey:

Don't judge others by your character....
Shatap
Re: Man Warms Hearts Of Many As He Serenades His Wife At Her 50th Birthday(video) by Fahdiga(m): 9:14am On Nov 27, 2021
novia22:

If he likes let him be sampling the back door of the hall used for this occasion.
The fact that he can do this in public at his age for his 50 year old wife shows he truly loves her...
He no get mind try am for any other woman.
When good Men love, they love sincerely...

Shout out to all the good men out there....including my hubby....
Your wives love you silly and are proud of your efforts to keep us happy!!!
I'm a good man too

1 Like

Re: Man Warms Hearts Of Many As He Serenades His Wife At Her 50th Birthday(video) by airminem(f): 9:45am On Nov 27, 2021
Alaganature09:

Loving him more and supporting him in any circumstances. Broke or no broke. A good man deserve a good wife by side.

1 Like

Re: Man Warms Hearts Of Many As He Serenades His Wife At Her 50th Birthday(video) by airminem(f): 9:47am On Nov 27, 2021
Fahdiga:
I'm a good man too
You? How?!
Re: Man Warms Hearts Of Many As He Serenades His Wife At Her 50th Birthday(video) by Fahdiga(m): 10:19am On Nov 27, 2021
airminem:
You? How?!
Bite me
Re: Man Warms Hearts Of Many As He Serenades His Wife At Her 50th Birthday(video) by airminem(f): 10:23am On Nov 27, 2021
Fahdiga:
Bite me
Somebody lied tongue
Re: Man Warms Hearts Of Many As He Serenades His Wife At Her 50th Birthday(video) by Fahdiga(m): 10:26am On Nov 27, 2021
airminem:
Somebody lied tongue
Bite me
Re: Man Warms Hearts Of Many As He Serenades His Wife At Her 50th Birthday(video) by airminem(f): 10:35am On Nov 27, 2021
Fahdiga:
Bite me
I will invite Boogyman557 to blast your scapula off with his old KALA WTF MAN angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Warms Hearts Of Many As He Serenades His Wife At Her 50th Birthday(video) by Fahdiga(m): 11:34am On Nov 27, 2021
airminem:
I will invite Boogyman557 to blast your scapula off with his old KALA WTF MAN angry
Strong man like me no de shake
Re: Man Warms Hearts Of Many As He Serenades His Wife At Her 50th Birthday(video) by airminem(f): 11:36am On Nov 27, 2021
Fahdiga:
Strong man like me no de shake

Na woman go shake you...

Re: Man Warms Hearts Of Many As He Serenades His Wife At Her 50th Birthday(video) by Fahdiga(m): 11:40am On Nov 27, 2021
airminem:

Na woman go shake you...
Woman kwa! They are only good when lying on their back
Re: Man Warms Hearts Of Many As He Serenades His Wife At Her 50th Birthday(video) by airminem(f): 11:42am On Nov 27, 2021
Fahdiga:
Woman kwa! They are only good when lying on their back

You men brag a lot about that.... Enjoy your lunch

Re: Man Warms Hearts Of Many As He Serenades His Wife At Her 50th Birthday(video) by airminem(f): 11:46am On Nov 27, 2021
Sagitan:

Seriously, now I'm concerned. Where's our darling Slawomir

Where is he??
Re: Man Warms Hearts Of Many As He Serenades His Wife At Her 50th Birthday(video) by Fahdiga(m): 12:01pm On Nov 27, 2021
airminem:

You men brag a lot about that.... Enjoy your lunch
I'm imagining how you will taste in bed
Re: Man Warms Hearts Of Many As He Serenades His Wife At Her 50th Birthday(video) by airminem(f): 12:09pm On Nov 27, 2021
Fahdiga:
I'm imagining how you will taste in bed

Open your eyes before you DIE! wink

Re: Man Warms Hearts Of Many As He Serenades His Wife At Her 50th Birthday(video) by Fahdiga(m): 12:32pm On Nov 27, 2021
airminem:

Open your eyes before you DIE! wink
I mean it
Re: Man Warms Hearts Of Many As He Serenades His Wife At Her 50th Birthday(video) by Fahdiga(m): 12:33pm On Nov 27, 2021
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool real matters 4 mouth.. by d time ur left leg don COLLECT like 3 BULLET from my old KALA, No b pesin go Tell u to SHAKE... WTF MAN
This one na meth addict
Re: Man Warms Hearts Of Many As He Serenades His Wife At Her 50th Birthday(video) by irunoko(m): 12:55pm On Nov 27, 2021
Daboomb:

It is always good, to see a husband appreciate a good wife, may God grant both of them long life, in good health.
No Gift is worth more, than a faithful and supportive Wife.

BTW, No Man is narcissistic from birth, it is the wife that makes them so. undecided grin
yinmu

Not totally true

Now read the characteristics of a narcissist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amazing Moment Nigerian Lady Is Reunited With Her Kids & Hubby In UK (pics/vid) / Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) / Must A Wife Always Say Yes To Sex?by Bunmi Sofola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.