Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,561 members, 7,843,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Man Warms Hearts Of Many As He Serenades His Wife At Her 50th Birthday(video) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Warms Hearts Of Many As He Serenades His Wife At Her 50th Birthday(video) (38343 Views)

Nigerian Man Serving In US Army Surprises Wife At Work After 11 Months (video) / Nigerian Woman Married At 48, Gives Birth To A Baby Boy Before Her 50th Birthday / 4 Ladies Lifts Their Dad Up As He Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Warms Hearts Of Many As He Serenades His Wife At Her 50th Birthday(video) by Thatnawtichick(f): 3:23pm On Nov 27, 2021
Fahdiga:
I can bet my left sided buttock that he will be sampling many women that came to the party from now. Women fall easily to such things
Rest in Jesus name
Re: Man Warms Hearts Of Many As He Serenades His Wife At Her 50th Birthday(video) by Fahdiga(m): 3:24pm On Nov 27, 2021
Thatnawtichick:
Rest in Jesus name
Amen
Re: Man Warms Hearts Of Many As He Serenades His Wife At Her 50th Birthday(video) by novia22(f): 5:13pm On Nov 27, 2021
Fahdiga:
I'm a good man too

Don't worry. A wonderful woman will locate you or vice versa.... stay put..
Re: Man Warms Hearts Of Many As He Serenades His Wife At Her 50th Birthday(video) by Fahdiga(m): 11:03pm On Nov 27, 2021
novia22:

Don't worry. A wonderful woman will locate you or vice versa.... stay put..
May God keep blessing you and your family.
Re: Man Warms Hearts Of Many As He Serenades His Wife At Her 50th Birthday(video) by OtemAtum: 6:05am On Nov 28, 2021
DIVINEEVIDENCE:

I love this your pawpaw picture o. Anyways, the meme is wrong about the gas because na kerosene I dey use since grin
Re: Man Warms Hearts Of Many As He Serenades His Wife At Her 50th Birthday(video) by ebullient19(f): 7:06am On Nov 29, 2021
That's so sweet
See me smiling from ear to ear
Re: Man Warms Hearts Of Many As He Serenades His Wife At Her 50th Birthday(video) by Testimony1988(m): 12:50pm On Nov 29, 2021
Love is really sweet for the married.
Re: Man Warms Hearts Of Many As He Serenades His Wife At Her 50th Birthday(video) by novia22(f): 5:35pm On Dec 01, 2021
Fahdiga:
May God keep blessing you and your family.

Amen dear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Must A Wife Always Say Yes To Sex?by Bunmi Sofola / 5-Year-Old Girl Celebrates Her Father's Birthday With A Written Letter/Song / Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.