Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,223 members, 7,825,849 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Okebata: The Nigerian Army Burnt My House And Killed My Wife In Izombe - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okebata: The Nigerian Army Burnt My House And Killed My Wife In Izombe (21854 Views)

Golden Dawn II: Izombe, Imo Burnt Down By Soldiers & Ebube Agu (Pics, Video) / Izombe, Oguta In Imo Deserted As Soldiers Order Shoot At Sight, 3 Dead (Video) / A Youth & 2 Soldiers Killed In Izombe, Imo, 50 Houses Burnt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okebata: The Nigerian Army Burnt My House And Killed My Wife In Izombe by cazchi: 9:12am On Nov 28, 2021
This man would be justified if he decided to go hunting for EVERY SINGLE uniformed person in his vicinity.

This man will not let this rest. Even if it takes him his whole life, he will get his revenge.
Re: Okebata: The Nigerian Army Burnt My House And Killed My Wife In Izombe by ebufa: 6:25pm On Nov 28, 2021
gypsey:
More bullshit grin yea! Only on social media. Igbos are cowards, hyporcrites and sabotues, did you notice that unknown gun men just disappeared suddenly after elections?

God doesn't exist. Nigerian Buhari army burnt an innocent nigerian igbo's house killed his wife and nothing happened. I bet God is sitting in his house drinking beer and laughing his big head off, thinking these igbo cowards are waiting for me to save them instead of fighting and saving themselves from the hands of APC and Buhari.

My brother, you are entitled to all the foolishness you can muster,na you go school go buy ignorance! or maybe your buffoonery is factory fitted!
Re: Okebata: The Nigerian Army Burnt My House And Killed My Wife In Izombe by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 28, 2021
ebufa:

My brother, you are entitled to all the foolishness you can muster,na you go school go buy ignorance! or maybe your buffoonery is factory fitted!
i am not your brother, you come on Nairaland yapping rubbish about something you know not about. I feel sorry for you, you are waiting for the sky God to do something to save your Igboland. Well... i tell you now, it will never happen! believe it or not.
Re: Okebata: The Nigerian Army Burnt My House And Killed My Wife In Izombe by ebufa: 11:16pm On Nov 28, 2021
gypsey:
i am not your brother, you come on Nairaland yapping rubbish about something you know not about. I feel sorry for you, you are waiting for the sky God to do something to save your Igboland. Well... i tell you now, it will never happen! believe it or not.

why not shut up and keep your stupidity in doubt rather than vomit rubbish and confirm your buffoonery without a shadow of a doubt! You want me to school you on biblical eschatology ......a subject that borders on deep revelation knowledge, God hides the deep things of his universe and it is for Royalty to uncover them.........apparently you are crockery at best and such salient information is not for silly folks like yourself. my friend go and read Deuteronomy 28 from verse 1 to the end, pray and fast and ask God to open your envy filled eyes to his truth.........now which group in this whole world does Deuteronomy 28 fit like a glove? who are God's elect and chosen people! If you do not believe in God sorry I cannot help you further.
Re: Okebata: The Nigerian Army Burnt My House And Killed My Wife In Izombe by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 29, 2021
ebufa:

why not shut up and keep your stupidity in doubt rather than vomit rubbish and confirm your buffoonery without a shadow of a doubt! You want me to school you on biblical eschatology ......a subject that borders on deep revelation knowledge, God hides the deep things of his universe and it is for Royalty to uncover them.........apparently you are crockery at best and such salient information is not for silly folks like yourself. my friend go and read Deuteronomy 28 from verse 1 to the end, pray and fast and ask God to open your envy filled eyes to his truth.........now which group in this whole world does Deuteronomy 28 fit like a glove? who are God's elect and chosen people! If you do not believe in God sorry I cannot help you further.
Bla bla bla bla bla, grin an Igbo man tryna lecture me about Paganism stolen by white men, renamed christianity, used to brainwash gullible foolish africans like you into believing that some guy called God who live in the skies wiil do something to better their lives. grin You can keep believing in all these your fairytales and imaginations in your head that is up to you.

Again, i tell you, you don't know shit about, that fairytale book you call bible, you don't know shit about the never existed Arab Jesus or an image of a guy called God who lives in the skies. grin you are just repeating/quoting the verses you have been brainwashed with.
Mad man! You have been praying to your sky God for 50 years yet your country is getting worst, people are killed daily, corruptions every where, police brutalities, murders, toture and intimidations are epic, hunger and starvations, high cost of living, lack of healthcare facilities, hospitals, common steady electricity not available, insecurity, boko haram, herdsmen killings, unknown gun men, kidnappers, yahoo guys, one chance, ritualists killing innocent people, bad road, road accidents are on the high, cholera, thyphoid, malaria. Let me stop here for now. grin

And guess what? there are more churches in nigeria than in any other country.. grin because fools like you believes that their sky God will save them one day... grin grin wake the fork up man!! It ain't gonna happen!! God doesn't exist!
Re: Okebata: The Nigerian Army Burnt My House And Killed My Wife In Izombe by ebufa: 1:40pm On Nov 29, 2021
gypsey:
Bla bla bla bla bla, grin an Igbo man tryna lecture me about Paganism stolen by white men, renamed christianity, used to brainwash gullible foolish africans like you into believing that some guy called God who live in the skies wiil do something to better their lives. grin You can keep believing in all these your fairytales and imaginations in your head that is up to you.

Again, i tell you, you don't know shit about, that fairytale book you call bible, you don't know shit about the never existed Arab Jesus or an image of a guy called God who lives in the skies. grin you are just repeating/quoting the verses you have been brainwashed with.
Mad man! You have been praying to your sky God for 50 years yet your country is getting worst, people are killed daily, corruptions every where, police brutalities, murders, toture and intimidations are epic, hunger and starvations, high cost of living, lack of healthcare facilities, hospitals, common steady electricity not available, insecurity, boko haram, herdsmen killings, unknown gun men, kidnappers, yahoo guys, one chance, ritualists killing innocent people, bad road, road accidents are on the high, cholera, thyphoid, malaria. Let me stop here for now. grin

And guess what? there are more churches in nigeria than in any other country.. grin because fools like you believes that their sky God will save them one day... grin grin wake the fork up man!! It ain't gonna happen!! God doesn't exist!
Re: Okebata: The Nigerian Army Burnt My House And Killed My Wife In Izombe by ebufa: 2:14pm On Nov 29, 2021
gypsey:

I cannot make head or tail of the utter drivel you just posted here! What we call God is not a white man..old and in flowing white robes floating on clouds all day.............Elohim is a physical being living on a celestial plain on a completely different dimension from ours.......that our physical senses are incapable of detecting or interacting with Elohim does not mean he is not there.

The Bible was written in the context of its time, it is just baby pictures to explain what is, in essence, a highly advanced being ( Elohim)and his and his subjects coming to a desolate and chaotic planet to recreate( through DNA engineering) a new species called Homo sapiens.................in the course of events there was conflict among Elohim and his subjects (angels) on how to pursue the HUMAN project......Lucifer a member of the Celestial Ruling Council rebelled and was kicked out............ if you want more lessons I am free to tutor you in detail, you are young, Nigerian and completely dumb so I cannot blame you too much.........................Another teaser, USA military has finally confessed that UFO or what is known in Military circles as UAP ( Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon) does exist in reality!............ The USA knows that highly advanced space crafts from other planets or worlds regularly buzz and fly around united states military installations especially Nuclear missile facilities ditto Russia and other world powers.......where are the UFOs coming from, are they aliens, extraterrestrials, or ANGELS maybe DEMONS?

What if I tell you That Yeshua ( who the Romans called Jesus) is black and commands a space craft over 10 miles in length and breadth? The esoteric and exoteric knowledge in my possession is way beyond your fragile intellectual capacity can take....just crawl back to Monsura or is it sikira for comfort............. YESHUA or who we the woke Igbos call IHE CHI UWA is coming for his people..........NDIGBO period!
Re: Okebata: The Nigerian Army Burnt My House And Killed My Wife In Izombe by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 29, 2021
ebufa:

I cannot make head or tail of the utter drivel you just posted here! What we call God is not a white man..old and in flowing white robes floating on clouds all day.............Elohim is a physical being living on a celestial plain on a completely different dimension from ours.......that our physical senses are incapable of detecting or interacting with Elohim does not mean he is not there.

The Bible was written in the context of its time, it is just baby pictures to explain what is, in essence, a highly advanced being ( Elohim)and his and his subjects coming to a desolate and chaotic planet to recreate( through DNA engineering) a new species called Homo sapiens.................in the course of events there was conflict among Elohim and his subjects (angels) on how to pursue the HUMAN project......Lucifer a member of the Celestial Ruling Council rebelled and was kicked out............ if you want more lessons I am free to tutor you in detail, you are young, Nigerian and completely dumb so I cannot blame you too much.........................Another teaser, USA military has finally confessed that UFO or what is known in Military circles as UAP ( Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon) does exist in reality!............ The USA knows that highly advanced space crafts from other planets or worlds regularly buzz and fly around united states military installations especially Nuclear missile facilities ditto Russia and other world powers.......where are the UFOs coming from, are they aliens, extraterrestrials, or ANGELS maybe DEMONS?

What if I tell you That Yeshua ( who the Romans called Jesus) is black and commands a space craft over 10 miles in length and breadth? The esoteric and exoteric knowledge in my possession is way beyond your fragile intellectual capacity can take....just crawl back to Monsura or is it sikira for comfort............. YESHUA or who we the woke Igbos call IHE CHI UWA is coming for his people..........NDIGBO period!
Absolute bullshit! All these craps are all imaginations none of them exists, there are no proofs they exist. The Europeans who invented christianity, hell or heaven and used it to brainwash africans has long moved on from the folktales, lies and deceptions, they used it at the time because there were no technologies, oil, gas, gold to trade in, while blacks/africans are still holding on to it, because it gives them false hopes. Nigeria today still are incapable of extracting their own oil and mineral resources white people have to do it for them, Nigerians were waiting for God to come do it for them. grin

Poor countries like africa holds on to the believes that their so called Yeshua,Angels, Elohim or God will come, save, bless or solve all their problems one day grin.

there are no such things as the devil, angels, aliens, UFOs, or demons they do not exist!! grin there are no proofs they do or ever existed. Tell me where the devil lives, where he/she comes from and i will go verify for myself if the devil exists.

Do you know how many 1000s of innocent women, men and children who were killed in the name of christian religion? Innocent widows and children accussed of witchrafts murdered by christians. Epileptic people killed and labelled possesed by demons. Epilepcy can be treated medically today with mordern medecines. Children been harmed by their ignorant parents in africa today because they have been brainwashed to believe that their own child, their own helpless innocent child is a witch, wizard or possesed by demons..all in the name of Jesus and God.
God can lick my ass!

Religion is africa's main problem, they just don't know it yet and i doubt they will ever know it, with folks like you peddling fasle hopes and the unexistence God, Jesus or is it Yeshua? You will find out one day when the times comes that you have been lied to about God, yeshua or Jesus..
Re: Okebata: The Nigerian Army Burnt My House And Killed My Wife In Izombe by ebufa: 9:44pm On Nov 29, 2021
gypsey:
Absolute bullshit! All these craps are all imaginations none of them exists, there are no proofs they exist. The Europeans who invented christianity, hell or heaven and used it to brainwash africans has long moved on from the folktales, lies and deceptions, they used it at the time because there were no technologies, oil, gas, gold to trade in, while blacks/africans are still holding on to it, because it gives them false hopes. Nigeria today still are incapable of extracting their own oil and mineral resources white people have to do it for them, Nigerians were waiting for God to come do it for them. grin

Poor countries like africa holds on to the believes that their so called Yeshua,Angels, Elohim or God will come, save, bless or solve all their problems one day grin.

there are no such things as the devil, angels, aliens, UFOs, or demons they do not exist!! grin there are no proofs they do or ever existed. Tell me where the devil lives, where he/she comes from and i will go verify for myself if the devil exists.

Do you know how many 1000s of innocent women, men and children who were killed in the name of christian religion? Innocent widows and children accussed of witchrafts murdered by christians. Epileptic people killed and labelled possesed by demons. Epilepcy can be treated medically today with mordern medecines. Children been harmed by their ignorant parents in africa today because they have been brainwashed to believe that their own child, their own helpless innocent child is a witch, wizard or possesed by demons..all in the name of Jesus and God.
God can lick my ass!

Religion is africa's main problem, they just don't know it yet and i doubt they will ever know it, with folks like you peddling fasle hopes and the unexistence God, Jesus or is it Yeshua? You will find out one day when the times comes that you have been lied to about God, yeshua or Jesus..

I am stirring your impulsive and untamed narrative to a considered and deliberate perception of God,you keep on driving into the bushes of absolute buffoonery! I may have to abandon your sorry behind to ignorance! I am telling you that the white man knows who God is in reality,you are talking about Christianity! Anyway just save this our little discourse so that when Elohim begins his move to liberate his people,you will begin to appreciate my position...................cursing and kicking will not help you then, Ndigbo will be free by the move of God's mighty arm!
Re: Okebata: The Nigerian Army Burnt My House And Killed My Wife In Izombe by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 29, 2021
ebufa:

I am stirring your impulsive and untamed narrative to a considered and deliberate perception of God,you keep on driving into the bushes of absolute buffoonery! I may have to abandon your sorry behind to ignorance! I am telling you that the white man knows who God is in reality,you are talking about Christianity! Anyway just save this our little discourse so that when Elohim begins his move to liberate his people,you will begin to appreciate my position...................cursing and kicking will not help you then, Ndigbo will be free by the move of God's mighty arm!
grin grin the white man doesn't know who God is, God doesn't exist, there are no such thing as God. Anyway how would you know what the white man knows about God? Are you a white man? You are Igbo as you have made me to understand.
Everyone has their own perceptions of God, some people call their Goat God, in some part of India people worship Cows and Elephants as their Gods. The Buddists has their own kinda God too. Some people worship their Cat as their God. God can be anything one wants it to be.

Your own brainwashing is epic, keep telling yourself that Elohim will come and liberate you if that lies makes you feel better.

Yes! They will be free only in your imaginations. Just Sit your hairy bottom in your small minded hut and wait for Elohim to come set you free. grin don't go and fight and take freedom coward! Buhari will kill all of you soon while you people are waiting for imaginary Elohim. Or is it the arm of God? grin
Re: Okebata: The Nigerian Army Burnt My House And Killed My Wife In Izombe by DabuIIIT: 2:09pm On Dec 10, 2021
thinkmoney:

I am an igbo man bro. I wont shy away from the truth though. That's what my grandfather and father taught me.
well some people do have their places in the evil forest when they are gone.
Re: Okebata: The Nigerian Army Burnt My House And Killed My Wife In Izombe by thinkmoney(m): 8:46pm On Dec 10, 2021
DabuIIIT:

well some people do have their places in the evil forest when they are gone.
Evil should not be supported. I should not side with by brother that is misbehaving. IF ANYONE DOES, THEN THAT ONE CAN BE SAID TO BE A TRIBALIST OR RACIST EVEN.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Adesina Explains Buhari’s Lopsided Appointment Of Security Chiefs / Alleged Oil Theft: EFCC Arraigns 12 Persons And Vessel (pic) / Buhari Should Provide A Copy Of His Certificate - Fred Agbaje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.