Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,326 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

Okebata: The Nigerian Army Burnt My House And Killed My Wife In Izombe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okebata: The Nigerian Army Burnt My House And Killed My Wife In Izombe (21826 Views)

Golden Dawn II: Izombe, Imo Burnt Down By Soldiers & Ebube Agu (Pics, Video) / Izombe, Oguta In Imo Deserted As Soldiers Order Shoot At Sight, 3 Dead (Video) / A Youth & 2 Soldiers Killed In Izombe, Imo, 50 Houses Burnt (2) (3) (4)

Re: Okebata: The Nigerian Army Burnt My House And Killed My Wife In Izombe by olatade(m): 6:46am On Nov 27, 2021
As long as you are poor in Nigeria, this country and its armed men will brutalize and dehumanise you..and nothing will happen.

Re: Okebata: The Nigerian Army Burnt My House And Killed My Wife In Izombe by Onepeople: 6:46am On Nov 27, 2021
Injustice against the igbos is seen as justice to to people of other ethnic groups. Igboman will one day be vindicated against these hateful lots.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okebata: The Nigerian Army Burnt My House And Killed My Wife In Izombe by iyke2frankeze: 6:48am On Nov 27, 2021
Sorry for the lost. Boko Haram boys nicknamed bandits will revenge on your behalf. They have become the Igbo avengers.
Re: Okebata: The Nigerian Army Burnt My House And Killed My Wife In Izombe by benuejosh: 6:50am On Nov 27, 2021
Hmm..
Re: Okebata: The Nigerian Army Burnt My House And Killed My Wife In Izombe by htdot: 6:51am On Nov 27, 2021
Bantu10:
Yusuf and Zahra will die prematurely for the evil acts of their father; even the Holy book stated that. Quote me and join them.
The entire buhari lineage and his supporters shall wallow in pain and agony and they will look for death and day wont see it... suffering shall be their permanent harbour...

Re: Okebata: The Nigerian Army Burnt My House And Killed My Wife In Izombe by nedekid: 6:53am On Nov 27, 2021
Xscape1993:
All thanks to Kanu and his friends.
Dont be silly.

Re: Okebata: The Nigerian Army Burnt My House And Killed My Wife In Izombe by nedekid: 6:55am On Nov 27, 2021
RichDad1:

You people have come with your victim mentality. Army brutalities and injustices happens all over the country. Regardless of Ethnicity.
Let’s face these bad eggs and monster in uniforms among the security agents and make sure they’re brought to justice.
There’s no justification whatsoever to kill a harmless and defenseless woman.
Well said.

Re: Okebata: The Nigerian Army Burnt My House And Killed My Wife In Izombe by Tannhauser(m): 6:58am On Nov 27, 2021
RichDad1:

You people have come with your victim mentality. Army brutalities and injustices happens all over the country. Regardless of Ethnicity.
Let’s face these bad eggs and monster in uniforms among the security agents and make sure they’re brought to justice.
There’s no justification whatsoever to kill a harmless and defenseless woman.

Great comment bro, while I commiserate with the man and his family, it must be said that the victim mentality of the Igbos is getting out of hand embarassed

Re: Okebata: The Nigerian Army Burnt My House And Killed My Wife In Izombe by INCREDIBLE007(m): 7:04am On Nov 27, 2021
And some people will believe that the north will ever have peace

As far as soldiers are misbehaving in the south east

The north shall continue to boil

You can't send your son's to the east to go awry and expect your homes to be at peace

It's not possible

Re: Okebata: The Nigerian Army Burnt My House And Killed My Wife In Izombe by Princedapace(m): 7:05am On Nov 27, 2021
There is nothing good about Nigeria military. They act like thugs.

If this had happened to me, God forbid, I don't mind selling my soul to the devil but at least 20 soldiers would pay for this. Any soldier. I wouldn't mind sacrificing my life at the end but 20 lives of any soldier wearing Nigeria's uniform will go down.
I so much hate this country. It is the worse thing to happen to anyone.

Re: Okebata: The Nigerian Army Burnt My House And Killed My Wife In Izombe by Chuksmonika(m): 7:11am On Nov 27, 2021
That is zoo soldiers for you. Anyone that supports one Nigeria is an evil person.

Re: Okebata: The Nigerian Army Burnt My House And Killed My Wife In Izombe by Wokenaija: 7:21am On Nov 27, 2021
Na their regular trade mark.

Re: Okebata: The Nigerian Army Burnt My House And Killed My Wife In Izombe by mkpologwu(m): 7:21am On Nov 27, 2021
Xscape1993:

So Kanu told Nigerian army to kill defenceless civilians

Get well soon...

Re: Okebata: The Nigerian Army Burnt My House And Killed My Wife In Izombe by od501: 7:26am On Nov 27, 2021
Xscape1993:

So...Kanu and IPOB ordered the killing of the youth by the Nigerian army? Is that your point sir?

Re: Okebata: The Nigerian Army Burnt My House And Killed My Wife In Izombe by otokx(m): 7:28am On Nov 27, 2021
This is too bad, hope he gets justice?

Re: Okebata: The Nigerian Army Burnt My House And Killed My Wife In Izombe by Nobody: 7:43am On Nov 27, 2021
Tannhauser:

Great comment bro, while I commiserate with the man and his family, it must be said that the victim mentality of the Igbos is getting out of hand embarassed

That is why who ever is in charge should divide the zoo and let them go

Re: Okebata: The Nigerian Army Burnt My House And Killed My Wife In Izombe by LILTJAY: 7:44am On Nov 27, 2021
God bless nigeria army for this wink

Re: Okebata: The Nigerian Army Burnt My House And Killed My Wife In Izombe by Lovenorth: 7:54am On Nov 27, 2021
And so what?
Re: Okebata: The Nigerian Army Burnt My House And Killed My Wife In Izombe by InoGetJoy: 8:03am On Nov 27, 2021
Lovenorth:
And so what?
Starr counting down to your own

Re: Okebata: The Nigerian Army Burnt My House And Killed My Wife In Izombe by efighter: 8:05am On Nov 27, 2021
Bantu10:
Yusuf and Zahra will die prematurely for the evil acts of their father; even the Holy book stated that. Quote me and join them.

I think they too know this, that is why they are making good/bad use of the small time they have before Thunder strikes them.

Re: Okebata: The Nigerian Army Burnt My House And Killed My Wife In Izombe by system21: 8:08am On Nov 27, 2021
The problem is governor of imo state and the entire South East governors no responsible governor would allow such atrocity to go unpunish in his state

Re: Okebata: The Nigerian Army Burnt My House And Killed My Wife In Izombe by TheMostComplex1: 8:14am On Nov 27, 2021
This's man's inhumanity to man.

Re: Okebata: The Nigerian Army Burnt My House And Killed My Wife In Izombe by Tingotoe: 8:17am On Nov 27, 2021
KingEverest:
cry buhari must pay for all the crimes he and his zoo Army committed, he must be tried at the Hague when he steps down angry
Na you go carry am go there? All these stupid internet rants
Re: Okebata: The Nigerian Army Burnt My House And Killed My Wife In Izombe by Tingotoe: 8:23am On Nov 27, 2021
htdot:

The entire buhari lineage and his supporters shall wallow in pain and agony and they will look for death and day wont see it... suffering shall be their permanent harbour...
Oga you don't have that kind of power. Your power ends on the internet grin

Re: Okebata: The Nigerian Army Burnt My House And Killed My Wife In Izombe by bafsonbaf: 8:23am On Nov 27, 2021
Before you judge at least heir the army side of the story
Don't be one sided to the zoo

Re: Okebata: The Nigerian Army Burnt My House And Killed My Wife In Izombe by thinkmoney(m): 8:27am On Nov 27, 2021
gidgiddy:

Is it Kanu that made your Nigerian Army to go and burn down a town? I thought the job of the Nigerian Army is security? Or is it terrorism?
Kanu gave them the excuse. Let's not shy away from the truth. Were igbo under attack in the east 3tears ago? No,!

Re: Okebata: The Nigerian Army Burnt My House And Killed My Wife In Izombe by ivandragon: 8:27am On Nov 27, 2021
This has to be investigated & the perpetrators brought to justice.

We seem to have animals for security agents.

However, civilians should also stop harbouring criminals or encouraging criminality in their environs so that the uncultured security officers do not have an excuse to carry out their dastardly acts in the first place.

Re: Okebata: The Nigerian Army Burnt My House And Killed My Wife In Izombe by mastertek: 8:32am On Nov 27, 2021
What is the difference between NURTW and Nigerian army?

Anyone that got the answer will get 1 million naira

Aisha Buhari Distributes Supplements To Pregnant, Nursing Mums / Kanti Bello: North Won’t Vote Buhari, We’ll Shop For Candidate With No Vendetta / Why Senate Can’t Impeach Buhari – Senator Ahmed Lawan