Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Had Sex With An Abino Before? How Was It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Had Sex With An Abino Before? How Was It? (12399 Views)

My Boyfriend Had Sex With His Dying Female Friend As A 'final Wish' / Has Anyone Ever Seen A Mad Abino??? / Sex Addict Who Had Sex With 100 Men (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Had Sex With An Abino Before? How Was It? by CruiseCity: 4:54pm On Nov 27, 2021
Yes I did.
Omo Nah only I love you oh... Baby done spread leg oh grin grin grin

They always have low self esteem

Who have pansh any abino before?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Had Sex With An Abino Before? How Was It? by Solofresh2: 4:56pm On Nov 27, 2021
And what do I gain by knacking them

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Had Sex With An Abino Before? How Was It? by CruiseCity: 4:58pm On Nov 27, 2021
Solofresh2:
And what do I gain by knacking them

This one is sex starved grin

6 Likes

Re: Had Sex With An Abino Before? How Was It? by Tezzi(m): 4:58pm On Nov 27, 2021
I can't cry I don't like em
Re: Had Sex With An Abino Before? How Was It? by MufasaLion: 4:58pm On Nov 27, 2021
undecided
Re: Had Sex With An Abino Before? How Was It? by Solofresh2: 5:01pm On Nov 27, 2021
CruiseCity:

This one is sex starved grin
Am not sex starved
I have knacked some baby girls and I gained nothing from it

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Had Sex With An Abino Before? How Was It? by CruiseCity: 5:02pm On Nov 27, 2021
Tezzi:
I can't cry I don't like em

But dem dey fvvvvvvvvvvck bros... grin

1 Like

Re: Had Sex With An Abino Before? How Was It? by CruiseCity: 5:02pm On Nov 27, 2021
Solofresh2:
Am not sex starved
I have knacked some baby girls and I gained nothing from it

Catch Cruise and cool stress cheesy

1 Like

Re: Had Sex With An Abino Before? How Was It? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 27, 2021
Only "I love you" Aunty open leg. grin grin
She's a disgrace to womanhood angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Had Sex With An Abino Before? How Was It? by CruiseCity: 5:08pm On Nov 27, 2021
Beebah2000:

She might be the needy at the time... You have been in the position before... Don't lie cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Had Sex With An Abino Before? How Was It? by Shellsploit: 5:08pm On Nov 27, 2021
Beebah2000:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Had Sex With An Abino Before? How Was It? by ReoCoker: 5:08pm On Nov 27, 2021
Mehn, during my NYSC days, na so one RCCG albino sister nor let me rest with invitation to her church, so I decided to attend just to make her happy, after service, babe came to where I was sitting down receiving lectures as per first timer and requested I should show her my place so she can come pick me so we go to church together every Sunday, when we got to my lodge, I asked her to sit down and make herself comfortable, her ass nor be here. .

I intentionally pulled my trouser in her present revealing the monstrous baba caged in my white banana boxers, she started saying she will soon leave, I said no problem, then I kissed her neck and thanked her for inviting me to her church and also complimented her beauty, that kiss made her have goosebumps like turkey skin, immediately, I know say babe go don wet like where crase dey baff grin

Na so I push her gently without any form of resistance, take off her pink panties and furcked her thoroughly. Her moaning nor be here.

I miss you Agnes, you were never stingy with the pussy anytime I ask. smiley

127 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Had Sex With An Abino Before? How Was It? by Shellsploit: 5:09pm On Nov 27, 2021
CruiseCity:
Yes I did.
Omo Nah only I love you oh... Baby done spread leg like "GOTV antenna grin grin grin"

1 Like

Re: Had Sex With An Abino Before? How Was It? by Shellsploit: 5:11pm On Nov 27, 2021
ReoCoker:
Mehn, during my NYSC days, na so one RCCG albino sister nor let me rest with invitation to her church, so I decided to attend just to make her happy, after service, babe came to where I was sitting down receiving lectures as per first timer and requested I should show her my place so she can come pick me so we go to church together every Sunday, when we got to my lodge, I asked her to sit down and make herself comfortable, her ass nor be here. .

I intentionally pulled my trouser in her present revealing the monstrous baba caged in my white banana boxers, she started saying she will soon leave, I said no problem, then I kissed her neck and thanked her for inviting me to her church and also complimented her beauty, that kiss made her have goosebumps like turkey skin, immediately, I know say go don wet like where crase dey baff grin

Na so I push her gently without any form of resistance, take off her pink panties and furcked her thoroughly. Her moaning nor be here.

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Had Sex With An Abino Before? How Was It? by CruiseCity: 5:14pm On Nov 27, 2021
[quote author=Shellsploit post=108011261][/quote]

Re: Had Sex With An Abino Before? How Was It? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 27, 2021
CruiseCity:

She might be the needy at the time... You have been in the position before... Don't lie cheesy
nope. I can't be and I will never be in the same position. tongue tongue
Even if u tell me say u fit die for me, u no go see the colour of my pant tongue tongue
Re: Had Sex With An Abino Before? How Was It? by LILTJAY: 5:31pm On Nov 27, 2021
I can't even for free
Re: Had Sex With An Abino Before? How Was It? by CruiseCity: 5:31pm On Nov 27, 2021
Beebah2000:
nope. I can't be and I will never be in the same position. tongue tongue
Even if u tell me say u fit die for me, u no go see the colour of my pant tongue tongue

Shift jooorh...

You want tell me say you no dey kpansh be that....

Apparently you're riding it grin

3 Likes

Re: Had Sex With An Abino Before? How Was It? by CruiseCity: 5:32pm On Nov 27, 2021
LILTJAY:
I can't even for free

Haba grin a human being you see finish like this? grin
Re: Had Sex With An Abino Before? How Was It? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 27, 2021
ReoCoker:

I intentionally pulled my trouser in her present revealing the monstrous baba caged in my white banana boxers, she started saying she will soon leave, I said no problem, then I kissed her neck and thanked her for inviting me to her church and also complimented her beauty, that kiss made her have goosebumps like turkey skin, immediately, I know say babe go don wet like where crase dey baff grin

wetin Drogba no go see for football field. cheesy

22 Likes

Re: Had Sex With An Abino Before? How Was It? by marveangel(m): 5:39pm On Nov 27, 2021
CruiseCity:

Shift jooorh...

So you no dy fuvk?
Re: Had Sex With An Abino Before? How Was It? by Lilsameey: 5:40pm On Nov 27, 2021
ReoCoker:

Eiiiiiiiiiiii,....omoh, nah to dey find albino like dis oooo.

15 Likes

Re: Had Sex With An Abino Before? How Was It? by Jinsiku123: 5:46pm On Nov 27, 2021
ReoCoker:

Reading this, I nearly cum grin

39 Likes

Re: Had Sex With An Abino Before? How Was It? by ReoCoker: 5:48pm On Nov 27, 2021
Jinsiku123:

Reading this, I nearly cum grin
grin

27 Likes

Re: Had Sex With An Abino Before? How Was It? by ReoCoker: 5:49pm On Nov 27, 2021
Lilsameey:
Eiiiiiiiiiiii,....omoh, nah to dey find albino like dis oooo.
Tested and Trusted... grin

1 Like

Re: Had Sex With An Abino Before? How Was It? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 27, 2021
CruiseCity:

Shift jooorh...

Lol grin grin
I never fúck cool tongue tongue
Re: Had Sex With An Abino Before? How Was It? by BegAt40: 5:55pm On Nov 27, 2021
Fucking Nigerian albinos is better thank fucking normal Nigerian girls that are not different from apes. angry

5 Likes

Re: Had Sex With An Abino Before? How Was It? by Jnrp(m): 5:55pm On Nov 27, 2021
ReoCoker:

undecided
Re: Had Sex With An Abino Before? How Was It? by BegAt40: 5:56pm On Nov 27, 2021
Beebah2000:
Lol grin grin
I never fúck cool tongue tongue
Girls won't even be interested in having sex with you. I'm very sure that you're yet to be 15.

2 Likes

Re: Had Sex With An Abino Before? How Was It? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 27, 2021
BegAt40:

Girls won't even be interested in having sex with you. I'm very sure that you're yet to be 15.
Wahala for who think say I be man grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Had Sex With An Abino Before? How Was It? by BegAt40: 6:31pm On Nov 27, 2021
Beebah2000:
Wahala for who think say I be man grin grin
If you can send a picture of your fingers, I'll send you £100 and I mean it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Watch The Moment Okadaman Gains Huge Erection After Dropping Off Slayquen / I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) / Where Did You Meet Your Sweetheart?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.