Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

How Can I Get My Ex-girl Friend Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Get My Ex-girl Friend Back (1060 Views)

What Will You Do If You Come Across Your Ex Girl Friend And Her Husband / How To Get Your Ex Girl Friend Back From Another Guy! / What Is Wrong Hugging Your Ex-girl Friend In Front Of Your Girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Get My Ex-girl Friend Back by achiever70(m): 11:17pm On Jun 09, 2011
Please advice me on how I can convince my ex-girl friend to love me back. I need your sincere advice.
Re: How Can I Get My Ex-girl Friend Back by Dyt(f): 11:18pm On Jun 09, 2011
Well its ur lucky nyt
we v Kabiru,190 n Innocent in d buildin
dey ll tell u beta
let me go call em
Re: How Can I Get My Ex-girl Friend Back by Mynd44: 3:18am On Jun 10, 2011
Send her a picture of your hiting it with 10 girls at a go
Re: How Can I Get My Ex-girl Friend Back by Agnesqueen(f): 3:41am On Jun 10, 2011
Ok, there is a reason that she is an ex-girlfriend. You two are no longer in a relationship so i advise you to take what happened in this situation and learn from it. When you enter into another relationship, take the lesson you learned from your last relationship because honestly i do not see going back with your ex the second time around yielding a much better outcome. Hope that helped smiley
Re: How Can I Get My Ex-girl Friend Back by hollandis(f): 3:59am On Jun 10, 2011
Sell or threaten to sell the sex tape you had with her.Believe me it works,I did it to my first sex and now I am getting tired of her
Re: How Can I Get My Ex-girl Friend Back by 190: 7:38am On Jun 10, 2011
Dyt:

Well its your lucky nyt
we v Kabiru,190 n Innocent in d buildin
dey ll tell u beta
let me go call em

Dsense and reality respectively

Dty ure wicked grin grin grin
Re: How Can I Get My Ex-girl Friend Back by kokoye(m): 6:50pm On Jun 10, 2011
go to Bar Beach at 12 noonand take an unclothed bath. Do this once a day for 7 days and you will witness wonders.
Re: How Can I Get My Ex-girl Friend Back by MMM2(m): 7:06pm On Jun 10, 2011
op
go 2 ur ex GF house and tell her mum dat u want her daughter back.
Re: How Can I Get My Ex-girl Friend Back by 190: 9:00pm On Jun 10, 2011
kokoye:

go to Bar Beach at 12 noonand take a unclothed bath. Do this once a day for 7 days and you will witness wonders.

This kokoye is fast becomin sometin else grin grin
Re: How Can I Get My Ex-girl Friend Back by butterflyy(f): 9:31pm On Jun 10, 2011
Jst tell her dat u knw say u don 4k up, bt dat all d gals u ve tasted, shez d sweetest, lol, let me rephrase, dat all d gals u v met n dated, she has d most outstanding qualities n her virtues cannot b equated. Do this in writing first n then confront her mildly n express hw u feel. Gud luck guy
Re: How Can I Get My Ex-girl Friend Back by achiever70(m): 1:23pm On Jun 11, 2011
Thanks for your various advices and I am benefited by them. I know that naija is blessed with best brains and some (---------) elements, all the same thanks to all.
Re: How Can I Get My Ex-girl Friend Back by sugarpp: 2:22pm On Jun 11, 2011
what did you do? then we can advise from there, ,some sins are unforgivable
Re: How Can I Get My Ex-girl Friend Back by Helpers: 6:41pm On Jul 03, 2014
Stop Over-Apologizing And Declaring Your Love

If you've made a mistake in your relationship, your first instinct might be to beg and plead for forgiveness, and tell your ex how much you love him. This hardly ever works because the person who initiated the break up is usually more emotionally detached from the situation as it is.

He might even be expecting you to "freak out" and get emotional, and what you want to do is the opposite. He's also probably going to think that apologizing and declaring your love now is "too little too late."

Here's a youtube video to help you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CP4j-FoLL2w

What Not To Do After A Break Up
Re: How Can I Get My Ex-girl Friend Back by Miguelflacko(m): 6:54pm On Jul 03, 2014
Date her friend.. jealousy go kil her..

(1) (Reply)

It Is Love, If Your Boyfriend Have Ever Done This! Please Love Him For Life O / Among D Three Ethnic Group (yoruba,hausa, Ibo) Which One Can U Say Are Beautiful Most ? Free To Cast / What has demanding got to do with love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.