Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,607 members, 7,816,507 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Are These Women Happy In Their Relationships? Please Read - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are These Women Happy In Their Relationships? Please Read (879 Views)

This Is How Most Men Destroy Their Relationships Before It Starts. / Quick Ejaculation Is Ruining My Relationships! Please Help / I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are These Women Happy In Their Relationships? Please Read by BigBashiru: 3:16pm On Nov 28, 2021
1. Women whose men are rich but insist the girl must be making her own money and using her money to support herself. He refuses to give her any money.

2. women whose men are not rich but want the woman to be making her own money and using her own money to support herself...

my question is are women happy in relationships where the man insists the woman make her own money and then use her own money to support herself I.e. no financial dependence on the man.

if they not happy then why? financial entitlement mentality??

3. Why do women like rich men?? so they can be chopping his money. what does the man get in return for the girl chopping his money? e no balance. the man must be getting something in return....
Re: Are These Women Happy In Their Relationships? Please Read by chatinent: 3:33pm On Nov 28, 2021
Make everybody work. E no dey bring insult.
Re: Are These Women Happy In Their Relationships? Please Read by BigBashiru: 3:38pm On Nov 28, 2021
Re: Are These Women Happy In Their Relationships? Please Read by Candidlady: 4:06pm On Nov 28, 2021
You lots say "women dont know what they want"

permit me to say that, that statement is also applicable to you men!

dont you have rich/average men who tel their wives nato work... Would you blame the lady?

¤although ican never settle down wit a man that wil telme nato work. NEVER¤
Re: Are These Women Happy In Their Relationships? Please Read by BigBashiru: 4:20pm On Nov 28, 2021
Candidlady:
You lots say "women dont know what they want"

permit me to say that, that statement is also applicable to you men!

dont you have rich/average men who tel their wives nato work... Would you blame the lady?

¤although ican never settle down wit a man that wil telme nato work. NEVER¤

Each man is different. There are 2 types of jobs - family friendly soft jobs e.g. teaching and nursing and home business - these are jobs that are suited to women and family. And there are non-family friendly hard jobs e.g. banking with long hours - these jobs are not suited to women or families e.g. if both husband and wife are doing these hard jobs, then the family may have issues....

for me i would encourage my wife to do a soft family friendly job....

1 Like

Re: Are These Women Happy In Their Relationships? Please Read by Opeyemiextra(f): 4:41pm On Nov 28, 2021
Why would anyone be happy being handed handouts? Real women work for the money they spend, they are not burdens to the men in their lives.

1 Like

Re: Are These Women Happy In Their Relationships? Please Read by BigBashiru: 4:45pm On Nov 28, 2021
Opeyemiextra:
Why would anyone be happy being handed handouts? Real women work for the money they spend, they are not burdens to the men in their lives.

this is good. once a man realizes this this is when he will ask the wife to stop working if he can afford it.....
but for a woman to demand handouts as a right is disgusting....no one owes anyone anything in this world....

1 Like

Re: Are These Women Happy In Their Relationships? Please Read by bepositive11: 11:13pm On Nov 28, 2021
BigBashiru:

this is good. once a man realizes this this is when he will ask the wife to stop working if he can afford it.....
but for a woman to demand handouts as a right is disgusting....no one owes anyone anything in this world....

If the woman is a mother and does the house chores alone, then it may be justified
Re: Are These Women Happy In Their Relationships? Please Read by placeofallure(f): 2:53am On Nov 29, 2021
How can a woman be comfortable not working? If I marry a Dangote, I'd work. It diminishes your sense of self worth to be a sit-at-home wife. What about when life happens? The husband becomes incapacitated or dies? Will you and the kids live on charity?

No man will have the audacity to tell me to take care of myself financially when he already sees I can conveniently take care of the family. That notwithstanding, I believe in joining resources to build the family wealth. Whether the wife works or not, the man should take care of the family, which technically includes the wife, cause she's family. The woman too should do likewise.

Finally, if there's love and understanding
in your home , nobody sees putting down money for whatever as an obligation. Rather, it's a further commitment to each other that your partner's wellbeing is still utmost in your scale of preference.

(1) (Reply)

S3x Tape: Nigerian Lady Bashed Online After Being Caught Leaking S3x Videos Of / Pls Guys, Am I Too Harsh With My Decision? / This Lady Is So Redpiled In Nature

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.