Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,154 members, 7,845,806 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Are All Club Girls Bad - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are All Club Girls Bad (350 Views)

Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men / Two Club Girls Fight Over A Double Barrel Man, Who Couldn't Stand Up / Experience With Club Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are All Club Girls Bad by Chuky7(m): 3:36pm On Nov 28, 2021
I think it's a stereotype to say that. not all girls go to clubs to do runz. some go to chill or party with friends.

Would you recommend dating a club girl
Re: Are All Club Girls Bad by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 28, 2021
Yes na, they are human beings too. smiley

1 Like

Re: Are All Club Girls Bad by Candidlady: 3:57pm On Nov 28, 2021
Chuky7:
I think it's a stereotype to say that. not all girls go to clubs to do runz. some go to chill or party with friends.

Would you recommend dating a club girl

who is a CLUB GIRL?
Re: Are All Club Girls Bad by anthonyuncle(m): 4:21pm On Nov 28, 2021
what's your definition of a club girl
Re: Are All Club Girls Bad by Magnoliaa(f): 4:35pm On Nov 28, 2021
No. I know one and she's actually one of the BEST humans I've met. kiss kiss No cap. I hardly hype or famz or praise people, but this girl is totally off the mark of being 'conventional.' So mature, sensual and artistic...yet she doesn't sleep around. In fact, she's an all around package. She only goes to the club to chill, because that's her kind of person.

It's nothing but a stereotype to say all girls that go to clubs are bad or whatever.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Do You support Interethnic/Interracial Marriage? / Get Vaccinated In Nigeria Or Lose Your Job: Which One Will You Do? / Why Do Sierra Loenians So Wicked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.