Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,419 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Osunbor Probes Igbinedion - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osunbor Probes Igbinedion (840 Views)

I Paid Chief Anenih N100 Million - Prof Osunbor / Former Edo State Governor Prof Osunbor Decamps To Apc / Oshiomhole Threatens To Jail Anenih, Osunbor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osunbor Probes Igbinedion by Mamajama(m): 10:12pm On Jul 26, 2007
ANGEL101 are you happyu now? KATA KATA DON START
EDO State governor Oserheimen Osunbor blazed a trail yesterday, being the first governor to launch a probe into actions of his predecessor in office.

Prof. Osunbor’s government is probing ex-governor Lucky Igbinedion’s N450 million Edo Broadcasting Service (EBS) television transmission equipment and other projects executed in the information sector.

The development, Daily Champion learnt, is to clear the mystery over purchase of the faulty transmitter, with a view to determining the actual price of the gadget and those involved in the suspected shady deal as well as ascertaining if the deal was in consonance with the due process policy of public transaction.

http://www.champion-newspapers.com/news/article_7.htm
Re: Osunbor Probes Igbinedion by denex: 10:27pm On Jul 26, 2007
Osunbor should leave Lucky to contemplate what EFCC is going to do to him. Somebody that has misappropriated more than N60 billion, what is the use of probing him for N450 million. Make Osunbor commot road for EFCC jare.

The funny thing however is that EBS had one of the best transmitters in West Africa as at 1999. I think it was the then military vice president that came to launch it. Why is Lucky now buying a new faulty one? This is strange.
Re: Osunbor Probes Igbinedion by swing4real(m): 10:50pm On Jul 26, 2007
@denex

Make Osunbor first start with him so that e no go get any resting place on earth with all the money wan him and e papa steal from us.
Re: Osunbor Probes Igbinedion by Tornadoz(m): 11:35pm On Jul 26, 2007
Am glad Osunbor is finally loosening the shackles that was put round his neck when OBJ, Anenih and Lucky gave him the governorship. We just might support him against Oshiomhole as long as he probes this devil.
Re: Osunbor Probes Igbinedion by Pain(m): 4:42am On Jul 27, 2007
is he related to monday osunbor?
Re: Osunbor Probes Igbinedion by PawPaw3(m): 10:27am On Jul 27, 2007
Lets see how this will end, but don't hold your breath. Osunbor and Lucky are birds of the same feather. The mandate was given to Oshiomhole not Osunbor.
Re: Osunbor Probes Igbinedion by angel101(f): 11:05am On Jul 27, 2007
@mamajama
I am very happy indee. grin infact i am singing praises.

@denex
Osunbor's enquiry does not stop EFCC o. It will only make his stay in oko prison longer and more colourful. imagine lucky in oko prison grin all those guys go finish am. grin
this is exiting news.
Re: Osunbor Probes Igbinedion by Mamajama(m): 2:12pm On Jul 27, 2007
I personally thing its just an empty barrel making a loud noise. I may be wrong but I don't see anything incriminating coming out of this probe, his name is LUCKY and he will be LUCKY to stay out of prison, LOL Look at Jonathan. His name is LUCKY and now he is the vice president and his boss id convicted of fraud. LOL grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Osunbor Probes Igbinedion by angel101(f): 2:36pm On Jul 27, 2007
Even though he has inflicted ill luck on thousands? he might just be lucky to get the punishment due him now so that he doesnt have to suffer eternal damnation. how about that? grin
Re: Osunbor Probes Igbinedion by doyin13(m): 2:36pm On Jul 27, 2007
@Mamajama

Dis one wey you wan laff die so.

Wetin u go do if u actually hear something wey funny
Re: Osunbor Probes Igbinedion by Mamajama(m): 2:39pm On Jul 27, 2007
If I hear something funny I go come slap you for Yonder doyin13 LOL

The untouchable in Nigeria are still very much protected.

(1) (Reply)

Our Iceberg Is Melting - Lovers Of Nigeria Must Read This / Diepreye Alamaieyeseigha Released! / Kill The African Monarchy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.