Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Is It All In My Head Or Am I Right? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It All In My Head Or Am I Right? (405 Views)

She's 17 And I'm 28 Am I Right To Be Feeling Guilty!! / Girl Snapchats Herself Throwing Boy Away After Getting The Worst Head(or.al $ex) / Am I Right To Cut This Girl Off? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It All In My Head Or Am I Right? by gambit25: 10:42pm On Nov 28, 2021
Guys am I wrong? A girl that doesn't live in the same state as me and has only come to visit and stay with me once want me to buy her a iPhone 7 upward. I refused and told her straight up that I can't buy a phone for a girl I don't see regularly or a girl who doesn't live close to me. She got angry and didn't talk to me for some days. However, the next time she chatted me, she was asking me money to go do her hair which I also refused to give her. I'm like why should I give money for you to go do your hair if you are not going to come with it to my house. She said I should go and ask my friends if what I'm doing is not rubbish, but I'm certain of what my guys would say so I never bothered asking them hence the reason why I'm bringing it here for dissecting. Make una share Unar opinions on this matter ibeg.
Re: Is It All In My Head Or Am I Right? by Ammishaddai: 10:46pm On Nov 28, 2021
Bros, leave the bitch before she drains your data and call credit . In fact, I'll advice you start looking for her replacement since she's demanding too much for something as unstable as long-distance relationship. In my opinion, she's just not worth it

3 Likes

Re: Is It All In My Head Or Am I Right? by illicit(m): 11:01pm On Nov 28, 2021
She is jobless right?
Re: Is It All In My Head Or Am I Right? by advanceDNA: 11:29pm On Nov 28, 2021
gambit25:
Guys am I wrong? A girl that doesn't live in the same state as me and has only come to visit and stay with me once want me to buy her a iPhone 7 upward. I refused and told her straight up that I can't buy a phone for a girl I don't see regularly or a girl who doesn't live close to me. She got angry and didn't talk to me for some days. However, the next time she chatted me, she was asking me money to go do her hair which I also refused to give her. I'm like why should I give money for you to go do your hair if you are not going to come with it to my house. She said I should go and ask my friends if what I'm doing is not rubbish, but I'm certain what my guys would say hence the reason why I'm bringing it here for dissecting. Make una share Unar opinions ibeg.

Re: Is It All In My Head Or Am I Right? by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:16am On Nov 29, 2021
gambit25:
Guys am I wrong? A girl that doesn't live in the same state as me and has only come to visit and stay with me once want me to buy her a iPhone 7 upward. I refused and told her straight up that I can't buy a phone for a girl I don't see regularly or a girl who doesn't live close to me. She got angry and didn't talk to me for some days. However, the next time she chatted me, she was asking me money to go do her hair which I also refused to give her. I'm like why should I give money for you to go do your hair if you are not going to come with it to my house. She said I should go and ask my friends if what I'm doing is not rubbish, but I'm certain of what my guys would say so I never bothered asking them hence the reason why I'm bringing it here for dissecting. Make una share Unar opinions on this matter ibeg

forget all the undercover broke aass oloshos trying to scam you out of your money.... if you dont want to pay for any of her demands then it doesnt matter what foolish simp do, and DONT PAY!
Re: Is It All In My Head Or Am I Right? by Truvelisback(m): 7:41am On Nov 29, 2021
gambit25:
Guys am I wrong? A girl that doesn't live in the same state as me and has only come to visit and stay with me once want me to buy her a iPhone 7 upward. I refused and told her straight up that I can't buy a phone for a girl I don't see regularly or a girl who doesn't live close to me. She got angry and didn't talk to me for some days. However, the next time she chatted me, she was asking me money to go do her hair which I also refused to give her. I'm like why should I give money for you to go do your hair if you are not going to come with it to my house. She said I should go and ask my friends if what I'm doing is not rubbish, but I'm certain of what my guys would say so I never bothered asking them hence the reason why I'm bringing it here for dissecting. Make una share Unar opinions on this matter ibeg.

Is she an handicap or jobless?

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Reasons To Never Be Friends With A Simp(s). / Someone Said I Should Give You This Message / Difference Between The Heart And The Head... Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.