Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,788 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:33 PM

My Encounter With Yahoo Boys In Public Transit - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Encounter With Yahoo Boys In Public Transit (4043 Views)

What’s With Yahoo Boys And Always Beating Their Girlfriends? / My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. / Young Lady Writes To All The Fine Boys In Her Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Encounter With Yahoo Boys In Public Transit by Brunosamel(m): 2:10pm On Nov 29, 2021
The morning on my way to return a phone to a customer I entered Keke heading to my destination with additional two guys both happens to be using iPhone 12 pro max respectively and was bragging about iPhone 13 and their respective clients.
My phone was in my left pocket with additional 3k cuz I was at the right edge of Keke
My phone ranged and I put my hand in the left pocket remove my phone and unknowingly I never knew the money I have is already at the tip of my pocket.
We were supposed to stop at the same destination but all of a sudden one of the guy told the Keke man he will stop and the other guy asked him guy we are not supposed to stop here but he insisted that he want to drop and the Keke man should stop of which he did, I didn't suspect anything at first until I reach my destination that's when I realized my money is no longer in my pocket I told the Keke man that I have lost my money to those guys cuz he was acting wired when he came down from the Keke lucky me I was holding 200 naira at hand I paid the Keke man and head towards destination....

Lesson;

Not everyone that use iphone or looking nice and are stable financially some of them are broke ass niggas and won't hesitate to steal at the slightest opportunity...

Will be more careful and alert next time
Peace!!!

30 Likes

Re: My Encounter With Yahoo Boys In Public Transit by yuping(m): 2:19pm On Nov 29, 2021
Yahoo is just another name for scammer, intention to steal will always be there.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Encounter With Yahoo Boys In Public Transit by Mood11: 2:43pm On Nov 29, 2021
Yahoo Boys sees everybody's pocket as cash out point embarassed
For a yahoo boy everybody na potential money dispensing machine.
Be more careful next time.

10 Likes

Re: My Encounter With Yahoo Boys In Public Transit by longetivity(m): 2:54pm On Nov 29, 2021
Death to all scammers

5 Likes

Re: My Encounter With Yahoo Boys In Public Transit by Magnoliaa(f): 3:01pm On Nov 29, 2021
Wahala wa. What kind of nuisance is that one that is the first to comment constituting now?? Can the mods not do something about that guy?? undecided Just writing nonsense up and down, from thread to thread, won't let someone see road with nonsense slangs.

Op, sorry about your encounter jare. That will always be the cases with people like that. They'll still from rich and poor, abled and disabled and yet still not have anything to show for it. Na poverty mindset.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Encounter With Yahoo Boys In Public Transit by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 29, 2021
Magnoliaa:
Wahala wa. What kind of nuisance is that one that is the first to comment constituting now?? Can the mods not do something about that guy?? undecided Just writing nonsense up and down, from thread to thread, won't let someone see road with nonsense
grin

Op, sorry about your encounter jare. That will always be the cases with people like that. They'll still from rich and poor, abled and disabled and yet still not have anything to show for it. Na poverty mindset.
Re: My Encounter With Yahoo Boys In Public Transit by jericco1(m): 3:30pm On Nov 29, 2021
Sorry about your experience bro. It is not everyone that have a good heart.

Be more vigilant next time.. cheers

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Yahoo Boys In Public Transit by Magnoliaa(f): 3:33pm On Nov 29, 2021
Datboredberry:
grin

The dood is honestly seriously annoying. As if what he is saying is even making sense. I don't just get. Just taking up spaces with loud noise.

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With Yahoo Boys In Public Transit by josh123(m): 3:34pm On Nov 29, 2021
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Dis MANCHI don JUNZ alert...

Amabobi u don JUNZ alert...

weda ur cumpass NAA..

I don de tell Una sey, Make EVERYBODY carry der own KALA...

If too sey u Na hard MAN and u get KALA, na to JAZZ in wer doz MANCHIS Dem stop..

AMAMBOBI bruta oboni SUICIDE.. Amabobi d MANCHI... MANKOKO PILOLO KUNTOTO..

BLAST like 2 SHOTS 4 air .. amabobi EVERY AMA go TWAMER...

WTF MAN
wtf are u saying??

16 Likes

Re: My Encounter With Yahoo Boys In Public Transit by Magnoliaa(f): 3:43pm On Nov 29, 2021
josh123:
wtf are u saying??

Slawomi sef no do pass this one. At least people still dey understand that one. Wannabe oshi. Maybe this place look like him cult meeting place ni. undecided

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Encounter With Yahoo Boys In Public Transit by DroppingLiquid: 3:50pm On Nov 29, 2021
Boogyman557:

weda ur cumpass NAA..

If too sey u Na hard MAN and u get KALA, na to JAZZ in wer doz MANCHIS Dem stop..

WTF MAN

Boring nonsense.

20 Likes

Re: My Encounter With Yahoo Boys In Public Transit by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 29, 2021
Magnoliaa:

The dood is honestly seriously annoying. As if what he is saying is even making sense. I don't just get. Just taking up spaces with loud noise.
Don't mind him... Thinking we're his fellow cultists...
Re: My Encounter With Yahoo Boys In Public Transit by BRATISLAVA: 4:00pm On Nov 29, 2021
Magnoliaa:

How do you know he's making "loud noise"? LMAO.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Yahoo Boys In Public Transit by fourboys: 4:02pm On Nov 29, 2021
Our country is fvvcked embarassed embarassed these days na yahoo boys broke pass embarassed

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Yahoo Boys In Public Transit by Magnoliaa(f): 4:05pm On Nov 29, 2021
BRATISLAVA:
How do you know he's making "loud noise"? LMAO.

angry He's sha making noise and disturbing the peace of the e-environment.

3 Likes

Re: My Encounter With Yahoo Boys In Public Transit by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 4:32pm On Nov 29, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Slawomi sef no do pass this one. At least people still dey understand that one. Wannabe oshi. Maybe this place look like him cult meeting place ni. undecided
u fit talk am for his face grin ?

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Yahoo Boys In Public Transit by MufasaLion: 4:34pm On Nov 29, 2021
Magnoliaa:
Wahala wa. What kind of nuisance is that one that is the first to comment constituting now?? Can the mods not do something about that guy?? undecided Just writing nonsense up and down, from thread to thread, won't let someone see road with nonsense slangs.

He's got the right to comment even though it's nonsense.
Re: My Encounter With Yahoo Boys In Public Transit by revived: 4:35pm On Nov 29, 2021
Boogyman557:

weda ur cumpass NAA..

WTF MAN

Boogy you be werey grin

8 Likes

Re: My Encounter With Yahoo Boys In Public Transit by favour32(m): 4:38pm On Nov 29, 2021
Boogyman557:

weda ur cumpass NAA..

WTF MAN
Na you waste your time like this?

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With Yahoo Boys In Public Transit by Lamanii22(f): 4:44pm On Nov 29, 2021
Magnoliaa:

I swearrr he is so annoying... I hate that "amabobi or abobi" slang he usually write on each post...

I'm sorry about your encounter OP...

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With Yahoo Boys In Public Transit by Gadafii: 5:17pm On Nov 29, 2021
To dey read this amabobi guy comments with his imaginary kala na head ache for me

To ignore am sef dey hard, cos the weyrey dey use Cap

13 Likes

Re: My Encounter With Yahoo Boys In Public Transit by heniford2: 5:29pm On Nov 29, 2021
Boogyman557:

weda ur cumpass NAA..

WTF MAN
confirm high weed grin cheesy Holly Gram grin

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Yahoo Boys In Public Transit by Legend44(m): 6:04pm On Nov 29, 2021
Na u get the AMA wey everybody go TUAMA
Boogyman557:

weda ur cumpass NAA..

WTF MAN
Re: My Encounter With Yahoo Boys In Public Transit by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 29, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Just as you, the dude has the right to comment on any post he sees fit and you too have the right to not read his "nonsense"...

4 Likes

Re: My Encounter With Yahoo Boys In Public Transit by jagorinho: 6:31pm On Nov 29, 2021
Favfables1:

Just as you, the dude has the right to comment on any post he sees fit and you too have the right to not read his "nonsense"...

you are right!! I think I like his style, although hardcore but interesting, we can't all be " serious" on a faceless forum, that is an invitation to boredom.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With Yahoo Boys In Public Transit by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 29, 2021
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool AMABOBI YEEEEEE...

Na we POSSESS 4 EVERY AMA...

Even MAMA KELECHI go CAPRISUN u how d LAPUPU PUTOTO de GO....

Amabobi I just de HIGH on my KUSH now wit 1 FINE BANI wey de STAY 4 my AMA...

But I no de NACK d BANI... D BANI na Tom Boy.. Na her fellow BANI she de Do...

She just BUY SHAWARMA come my BACKGROUND.. So we de KUSH on KUSH...

AMAMBOBI my head don BURS 4 here wit HIGHNESS..

Infact I go FEEL how MADNESS de be...

AMABOBI D MANCHI..

KULOLO KIYAYA... LULUTATA KIYAYA... IF U KNW U KNW...

WTF MAN

HOLY GRAM WTF MAN grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Encounter With Yahoo Boys In Public Transit by Legend44(m): 8:08pm On Nov 29, 2021
She still fit set COMPASS make she lap u one BANI for ur UNIT for the AMA based on your NAMING CEREMONY AND DOINGS... U dey COMPRISUN MY CAPRISUN
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool AMABOBI YEEEEEE...

Na we POSSESS 4 EVERY AMA...

Even MAMA KELECHI go CAPRISUN u how d LAPUPU PUTOTO de GO....

Amabobi I just de HIGH on my KUSH now wit 1 FINE BANI wey de STAY 4 my AMA...

But I no de NACK d BANI... D BANI na Tom Boy.. Na her fellow BANI she de Do...

She just BUY SHAWARMA come my BACKGROUND.. So we de KUSH on KUSH...

AMAMBOBI my head don BURS 4 here wit HIGHNESS..

Infact I go like FEEL how MADNESS de be...

AMABOBI D MANCHI..

KULOLO KIYAYA... LULUTATA KIYAYA... IF U KNW U KNW...

WTF MAN

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With Yahoo Boys In Public Transit by TheWolfen(m): 8:30pm On Nov 29, 2021
Chaiii
I no fit understand
Wahala dey o grin

Boogyman557:

weda ur cumpass NAA..

WTF MAN

4 Likes

Re: My Encounter With Yahoo Boys In Public Transit by Legend44(m): 8:57pm On Nov 29, 2021
YOUR FACE SHOW YOUR SHOE SHINE..
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Even D Tom Boy SELF, As we de HIGH 4 here, if SHE look or EYERINE me any how, I go BLAST her left leg wit my KALA...

AMABOBI D MANCHI..

I no NEED BANIS ooo..

I SMOKE my WEED and LOAD BULLET 4 my KALA, I don de ALRIGHT...

E get one other MANCHI wey Dem de CALL PEACE MAKER 4 my AMA...

HIM self Na CONFIRM OKOMBO TESTED...

BUT me and HIM no de too CAP like dat...

Na last WEEK oooo..

E get one BANI 4 my COMPOUND wey COME CAPRISUN me sey dat MANCHI Nack her BAKA, set d MANCHI NACK her HAND 4 YANNSH..

NA so I LOAD my KALA JAZZ in PEACE MAKER AP..

i ASK am y em go TUTUPE d BANI wey de STAY 4 my COMPOUND...

PEACE MAKER start to de CAP CAP me CARELESS INTEL...

NASO I BLAST am my KALA 4 left leg...

amabobi d BULLET NO TAKE...

PEACE MAKER BLAST ME em OWN, e no take...

Naso I REASON my OKOMBO TESTED wit SELINA TESTED together I PUT MY KALA 4 MY left HAND, NACK am 2 SHOT 4 EM left leg WOTO WOTO...

E ENTER no be SMALL...

I no get time 4 BANI... my WEED na my BANI... my KALA na my BEST friend...

Na me be BOOGYMAN..

I no de HIDE my SELF...

JAZZ in NUMBER 24 UMUOHIA ROUND ABOUT STATION, PORT HARCOURT and ask of BOOGYMAN, Dem go carry u ENTER my BUNK...

I no de FEAR any MANCHI but I de RESPECT who PASS me Bcus JAZZ PASS JAZZ, OKOMBO PASS OKOMBO..

WTF MAN

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Strange Pre Wedding Picture / Why I Can’t Stop Slééping With My Father – 14yr Old Nigerian Girl Confesses (vid / Guys Be Careful, Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.