Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

The Dragon And Those Who Keep YHVH's Commandments. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Dragon And Those Who Keep YHVH's Commandments. (355 Views)

To Which Of The Angels Did YHVH Ever Say, "You Are My Son; Today I Have Become Y / Exodus 20: Honor–summarizing The 10 Commandments / Americans Descendants Of Dragon And Angels Fought...hurled Down To Rev 12:7-9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Dragon And Those Who Keep YHVH's Commandments. by elated177: 5:08pm On Nov 29, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Revelation 12: 17 Then the dragon was enraged at the woman and went off to wage war against the rest of her offspring—those who keep YHVH’s commands and hold fast their testimony about Yahushua.

Whatever tag or title you call yourself or give to yourself is of no consequence to Satan and his forces, unless you keep the Commandments of YHVH Almighty. Those who obey the Word of YHVH Almighty - Yahushua the Messiah - are the ones Satan and his forces see as threat.

Those who keep the Commandments of YHVH Almighty, which his begotten Son, his Word, Yahushua the Messiah, serves as the embodiment, are the ones who will be persecuted. They are the ones the forces of wickedness are fighting against.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu YAH!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Dragon And Those Who Keep YHVH's Commandments. by elated177: 5:43pm On Nov 30, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!
Re: The Dragon And Those Who Keep YHVH's Commandments. by elated177: 9:50am On Jul 12, 2022
True.
Re: The Dragon And Those Who Keep YHVH's Commandments. by elated177: 11:24am On Sep 01, 2022
No confusion.
Re: The Dragon And Those Who Keep YHVH's Commandments. by OkCornel(m): 1:54pm On Sep 01, 2022
elated177:
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Revelation 12: 17 Then the dragon was enraged at the woman and went off to wage war against the rest of her offspring—those who keep YHVH’s commands and hold fast their testimony about Yahushua.

Whatever tag or title you call yourself or give to yourself is of no consequence to Satan and his forces, unless you keep the Commandments of YHVH Almighty. Those who obey the Word of YHVH Almighty - Yahushua the Messiah - are the ones Satan and his forces see as threat.

Those who keep the Commandments of YHVH Almighty, which his begotten Son, his Word, Yahushua the Messiah, serves as the embodiment, are the ones who will be persecuted. They are the ones the forces of wickedness are fighting against.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu YAH!

The Law of Christ…
Re: The Dragon And Those Who Keep YHVH's Commandments. by sonmvayina(m): 3:38pm On Sep 01, 2022
OkCornel:

The Law of Christ…

What are they ?
Re: The Dragon And Those Who Keep YHVH's Commandments. by OkCornel(m): 3:47pm On Sep 01, 2022
sonmvayina:

What are they ?

An upgrade on the Law of Moses.

Focuses more on the heart, rather than the actions (dos and don’ts). Focuses more on the weightier matters of the law (justice and mercy), rather than just customary requirements that puts up a pious appearance.

If the heart is right and pure, righteous actions will result there from…

Matthew 5 v 17-48 expounds further on this.
Re: The Dragon And Those Who Keep YHVH's Commandments. by sonmvayina(m): 4:37pm On Sep 01, 2022
OkCornel:

An upgrade on the Law of Moses.

Focuses more on the heart, rather than the actions (dos and don’ts). Focuses more on the weightier matters of the law (justice and mercy), rather than just customary requirements that puts up a pious appearance.

If the heart is right and pure, righteous actions will result there from…

Matthew 5 v 17-48 expounds further on this.

Do you actually understand the Torah ?

This your response is laughable..

Your problem is just ignorance..

Nothing more..
Re: The Dragon And Those Who Keep YHVH's Commandments. by OkCornel(m): 4:43pm On Sep 01, 2022
sonmvayina:

Do you actually understand the Torah ?

This your response is laughable..

Your problem is just ignorance..

Nothing more..

Says the man who is yet to show me where Jewish scholars and historians UNANIMOUSLY DENIED THE EXISTENCE of Jesus Christ.

He now wants to lecture me on the 613 laws of Moses and the writings of the prophets.

If you don't understand actions and thoughts starts with the state of one's heart, I wonder what else there is you want to discuss.

Just find your lane abeg. I'm pretty sure you've never heard about the Law of Christ. So don't bother engaging me on someone you are struggling to prove his non-existence. cheesy
Re: The Dragon And Those Who Keep YHVH's Commandments. by elated177: 10:37am On Sep 02, 2022
OkCornel:

The Law of Christ…

Huh?
Re: The Dragon And Those Who Keep YHVH's Commandments. by OkCornel(m): 10:42am On Sep 02, 2022
elated177:

Huh?

Galatians 6 v 2;
Carry each other’s burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ

1 Corinthians 9 v 21;
to those who are without law, as without law, though not being without the law of God but under the law of Christ, so that I might win those who are without law
Re: The Dragon And Those Who Keep YHVH's Commandments. by elated177: 5:30pm On Sep 02, 2022
OkCornel:

Galatians 6 v 2;
Carry each other’s burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ

1 Corinthians 9 v 21;
to those who are without law, as without law, though not being without the law of God but under the law of Christ, so that I might win those who are without law

Matthew 16: 24 Then Yahushua said to his disciples, “Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their stake and follow me.

Matthew 11: 28 “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”

Luke 9: 23 Then he said to them all: “Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their stake daily and follow me.

Okcornel, there you have the Law of the Messiah.

Everyone must carry his or her own burden. Yahushua the Messiah is the only one that removes the burden. Everyone is admonished to go to him. In YHVH Almighty and his Word alone are rest and salvation.
Re: The Dragon And Those Who Keep YHVH's Commandments. by elated177: 12:41pm On Feb 13, 2023
Apt.

(1) (Reply)

Prophecy For The Year 2022 / Koinonia Sermon / ⭐️ (Watch Now) 3 HOURS BREAKTHROUGH MIDNIGHT PRAYERS with Apostle Joshua Selman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.