Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? - Business (103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? (1125242 Views)

Naira Appreciates Against The Dollar / How Much Did You Exchange The Pound For Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (362) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by makzeze: 2:45pm On Apr 09, 2015
obicentlis:

I will bring to your notice this thread by Wednesday next week. No point arguing.
PANIC SELLING BY SPECULATORS CRASHES THE RATE.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 09, 2015
makzeze:
Chai! dollar that was selling at 180 just last friday.

I have 3000 dollars.I can deal for N200.Im in abuja.send me mail on zoomalee@gmail.com
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 09, 2015
obicentlis:
I will buy #200 for dollar. Any body willing to sell in Abuja.
let's deal.Im in abuja.
I have 3000 dollars.Im selling tomm for 200 naira.
send me a mail on zoomalee@gmail.com
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by makzeze: 10:44pm On Apr 09, 2015
I have dollars for sale at 202#.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Meldar: 9:03am On Apr 10, 2015
Anybody has dollar to sell in PH @#200. Pls needed urgently
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by koredex4love(m): 10:54am On Apr 10, 2015
If you have dollar to sell contact me at the r at e of 201\USD.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by makzeze: 11:05am On Apr 10, 2015
koredex4love:
I HAVE. DROP UR NO, I AM IN ABUJA
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Ornaments(f): 11:25am On Apr 10, 2015
koredex4love:
Where is your location? I have 9000usd for sale
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by jodeci(m): 11:33am On Apr 10, 2015
Meldar:
Anybody has dollar to sell in PH @#200. Pls needed urgently

@202, i am ready to sell.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Ornaments(f): 11:38am On Apr 10, 2015
I heard about a devaluation rumor where one dollar will be equal to 220/224.....how soon or how plausible is this? Experienced forex analyst....please say something....maybe I should keep my 9,000usd......if I sell at 200 now, I will be losing 8naira on one dollar.....someone should please advise cryI heard about a devaluation rumor where one dollar will be equal to 220/224.....how soon or how plausible is this? Experienced forex analyst....please say something....maybe I should keep my 9,000usd......if I sell at 200 now, I will be losing 8naira on one dollar.....someone should please advise
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by obicentlis: 11:44am On Apr 10, 2015
Ornaments:
I heard about a devaluation rumor where one dollar will be equal to 220/224.....how soon or how plausible is this? Experienced forex analyst....please say something....maybe I should keep my 9,000usd......if I sell at 200 now, I will be losing 8naira on one dollar.....someone should please advise cryI heard about a devaluation rumor where one dollar will be equal to 220/224.....how soon or how plausible is this? Experienced forex analyst....please say something....maybe I should keep my 9,000usd......if I sell at 200 now, I will be losing 8naira on one dollar.....someone should please advise
Its still a rumor. Bear in mind that the incoming government will never succumb to devalue naira.

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by makzeze: 11:44am On Apr 10, 2015
Ornaments:
Nigerian stocks dropped a second day, erasing gains made in 2015, as a lower oil price added to speculation that the country’s currency may be devalued.

The Nigerian Stock Exchange All Share Index declined to the lowest since March 31 on Wednesday, with more than four stocks falling for each one that gained. Prices for Brent crude, down almost 50 percent since June, retreated for the first time in three days to $57.16 a barrel, while the naira weakened.

“A lot of investors, especially foreign investors, are watching because they believe the naira is going to have to devalue further,” Kayode Akindele, a partner at TIA Capital Management LLP, which oversees about $200 million, said by phone from Lagos. “They believe the oil price is going closer to 45 and it might put renewed pressure on the naira.” Bloomberg Business
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by jodeci(m): 2:08pm On Apr 10, 2015
makzeze:

Nigerian stocks dropped a second day, erasing gains made in 2015, as a lower oil price added to speculation that the country’s currency may be devalued.

The Nigerian Stock Exchange All Share Index declined to the lowest since March 31 on Wednesday, with more than four stocks falling for each one that gained. Prices for Brent crude, down almost 50 percent since June, retreated for the first time in three days to $57.16 a barrel, while the naira weakened.

“A lot of investors, especially foreign investors, are watching because they believe the naira is going to have to devalue further,” Kayode Akindele, a partner at TIA Capital Management LLP, which oversees about $200 million, said by phone from Lagos. “They believe the oil price is going closer to 45 and it might put renewed pressure on the naira.” Bloomberg Business

Abokis don hammer,i guess they knew what was in the offing and started buying dollars below cbn peg so as to maximise profit at the long run.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by koredex4love(m): 2:26pm On Apr 10, 2015
Ornaments:

Where is your location? I have 9000usd for sale

Lagos,my number is 08057469481.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by koredex4love(m): 2:28pm On Apr 10, 2015
makzeze:
I HAVE. DROP UR NO, I AM IN ABUJA

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by obicentlis: 2:30pm On Apr 10, 2015
Ornaments:
Reply my mail.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by CHANCEMAN: 2:42pm On Apr 10, 2015
jodeci:

Abokis don hammer,i guess they knew what was in the offing and started buying dollars below cbn peg so as to maximise profit at the long run.

They are in business to make money, currency trading is not a charity venture.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by CHANCEMAN: 2:45pm On Apr 10, 2015
obicentlis:

Its still a rumor. Bear in mind that the incoming government will never succumb to devalue naira.

What options will they have, will you rather they increase taxes? In the event that oil prices do not increase short term options to maintain economic stability are limited.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by blaze4d: 2:56pm On Apr 10, 2015
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Ogetogeo(m): 3:10pm On Apr 10, 2015
Ornaments:

Can buy your $9,000 at a good rate. PM. (Lagos)
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Cobab(m): 3:24pm On Apr 10, 2015
can we get recent prices?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by cescky(m): 3:58pm On Apr 10, 2015
just shopped using access bank....was charged 210 angry, please avoid them.

God is watching ooo

mr bank manager hope your saving that money to travel to heaven with...ok!!
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by obicentlis: 4:11pm On Apr 10, 2015
cescky:
just shopped using access bank....was charged 210 angry, please avoid them.

God is watching ooo

mr bank manager hope your saving that money to travel to heaven with...ok!!
Far better than fcmb that charged me #105575 $500 through ATM withdrawal.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by obicentlis: 4:13pm On Apr 10, 2015
CHANCEMAN:

What options will they have, will you rather they increase taxes? In the event that oil prices do not increase short term options to maintain economic stability are limited.
The President elect has maintained that waste in the system plus money saved from corruption is enough to rebuild Nigeria. I believe there will be more fiscal discipline.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by makzeze: 9:00am On Apr 11, 2015
how much is dollar today?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by unclenna(m): 7:45pm On Apr 11, 2015
makzeze:
my agent said buying is 244 while selling is 200 naira.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by makzeze: 7:48pm On Apr 11, 2015
unclenna:
my agent said buying is 244 while selling is 200 naira.
i believe is 204 not 244

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by makzeze: 8:40am On Apr 13, 2015
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by mavinc4u(f): 9:43am On Apr 13, 2015
obicentlis:

The President elect has maintained that waste in the system plus money saved from corruption is enough to rebuild Nigeria. I believe there will be more fiscal discipline.

Madam, are you still selling your dollar? I want to buy. What is your rate and location?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by igboboy3(m): 11:36pm On Apr 13, 2015
I was able to buy at 207naira today @ Aguda, Lagos.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by aboki2000(m): 5:51am On Apr 14, 2015
obicentlis:

I will bring to your notice this thread by Wednesday next week. No point arguing.
today is Tuesday and your prediction is still far from the truth smh ...

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by makzeze: 5:59am On Apr 14, 2015
aboki2000:
today is Tuesday and your prediction is still far from the truth smh ...
i want to buy pound

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (362) (Reply)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.