Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,731 members, 7,824,062 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? - Business (106) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? (1124788 Views)

Naira Appreciates Against The Dollar / How Much Did You Exchange The Pound For Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (362) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by labak1997: 8:13am On Apr 24, 2015
I have british pounds to sell I am in ibadan. Anyone interested?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by makzeze: 8:15am On Apr 24, 2015
labak1997:
I have british pounds to sell I am in ibadan. Anyone interested?
how much
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 24, 2015
Anyone used Fidelity bank visa card recently??
What's the exchange rate?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Oye50(m): 9:38am On Apr 24, 2015
makzeze:
Everdon BDC : Daily FX Rates

USD($)** WE BUY* WE SELL
216.58 +4.00% 221.00 +4.00%
GBP(£) WE BUY* WE SELL
299.00 +0.34% 306.00 +0.66%
EUR(€) WE BUY* WE SELL
221.00 +1% 228.00 +0.05%

* Publicized buy rates are negotiable, based on volume. Percentage reflects change from previous day's rate.
** USD rates are CBN-compliant and fall within a +3.5% spread above cost of purchase.
Hello, I wish to buy Euro from u, how much are u selling. And if I'm buying much, what discount would u gimme. And how about the transaction procedures
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by studyexec: 11:31am On Apr 24, 2015
Hi everyone.

Please I need advice on if the Naira will get weaker or stronger against the Dollar over the next 1 or 2 weeks.
I need to buy forex for some capital expenditure in 2 weeks time. But do not have all the money now.

So is it advisable to buy as much US $ now. Or should I wait with hope that the Naira rate will come down over the next 2 weeks.

I note that Naira has gone from N202 to N220 against the dollar in the last 2-3 weeks already.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by labak1997: 11:41am On Apr 24, 2015
makzeze:
how much

Depends on the rate. What rate can you buy?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by makzeze: 12:18pm On Apr 24, 2015
HOW REALISTIC IS 'ABUKIFX.COM''s exchange rates.. Let him not confuse us please.

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by makzeze: 2:52pm On Apr 24, 2015
aboki2000:
lol.. grin

Currently ....
WHERE DO YOU GET YOUR RATES.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by jodeci(m): 7:15pm On Apr 24, 2015
1$=N218 today in PH
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by geniusbami(m): 9:16pm On Apr 24, 2015
studyexec:
Hi everyone.

Please I need advice on if the Naira will get weaker or stronger against the Dollar over the next 1 or 2 weeks.
I need to buy forex for some capital expenditure in 2 weeks time. But do not have all the money now.

So is it advisable to buy as much US $ now. Or should I wait with hope that the Naira rate will come down over the next 2 weeks.

I note that Naira has gone from N202 to N220 against the dollar in the last 2-3 weeks already.
Which board are you looking at? Unless, maybe at the parallel market, I did $$$ Fx Transactions through GT & Stanbic yesterday at N206 and N199.9 respectively.

But to answer your question, the fundamentals are in support of a stronger NGN, so it is advisable you buy Naira now.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Oye50(m): 11:19pm On Apr 24, 2015
geniusbami:
Which board are you looking at? Unless, maybe at the parallel market, I did $$$ Fx Transactions through GT & Stanbic yesterday at N206 and N199.9 respectively.

But to answer your question, the fundamentals are in support of a stronger NGN, so it is advisable you buy Naira now.
Please I want to know if the said banks sold the currency to you or you sold to them. I heard from someone that they don't sell. I want to fund my dorm account but the BDC rates are rip off
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by geniusbami(m): 8:33am On Apr 25, 2015
Oye50:

Please I want to know if the said banks sold the currency to you or you sold to them. I heard from someone that they don't sell. I want to fund my dorm account but the BDC rates are rip off
The bank's requirements to sell to U are much. They hardly sell directly. The only way U can get hard currencies from them is if U're withdrawing from ur dorm account. And that will be in the currency ur account is denominated.

In my case, I paid to fund a Forex Trading account directly from my Debit card.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by aboki2000(m): 9:27am On Apr 25, 2015
studyexec:
Hi everyone.

As long as 9jar is concern .. Exchange is unpredictable dude ,, just follow ur heart and try ur luck , GOODLUCK
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by aboki2000(m): 9:34am On Apr 25, 2015
makzeze:
HOW REALISTIC IS 'ABUKIFX.COM''s exchange rates.. Let him not confuse us please.

makzeze:
WHERE DO YOU GET YOUR RATES.
Are u a learner

Currently ...

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by makzeze: 10:53am On Apr 26, 2015
how much is pound today?

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by studyexec: 12:36pm On Apr 27, 2015
geniusbami:

Thanks, I was looking at the parallel market.

So will it be possible to fund my equipment purchase from China in US $, using my Naira account with the banks you indicated. i.e. GTB or Stanbic? Or do I still have to buy forex (in this case from the parallel market) and use my $ bank account?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by LAX89(m): 3:07pm On Apr 28, 2015
geniusbami:

Are you projecting a stronger NGN in the long term or short term, and what fundamentals are you referring to, that supports that projection?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Newmum15: 7:11pm On Apr 29, 2015
Pls how much is dollar going for today?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by ginaken: 12:48pm On May 03, 2015
please,can someone help me with current exchange rate today? Naira-USD
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by makzeze: 5:22pm On May 03, 2015
i have pounds for sale. i am in Abuja.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by josiah74(m): 5:22pm On May 03, 2015
I WILL EXPOSED HOW TO TURN A ONE TIME INVESTMENT INTO BIG PROFIT IN LESS THAN A YEAR,KINDLY VISIT makelegitimatecash..com FOR MORE DETAILS...
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by ginaken: 7:02am On May 04, 2015
How much is dollar today? shocked
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by kowade: 5:46pm On May 04, 2015
Have dollars for sale. Location lagos.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by greenstonecomp: 8:43pm On May 04, 2015
kowade:
Have dollars for sale. Location lagos.

How much do u have? And what s ur rate?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by kowade: 9:07pm On May 04, 2015
[quote author=greenstonecomp post=33421457]

How much do u have? And what s ur rate?
[/quote

2500 dollars. Selling 220
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by aboki2000(m): 8:00am On May 05, 2015
ginaken:
How much is dollar today? shocked
shocked

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by fizzle231: 11:10am On May 07, 2015
I need dollars in Lagos pls give your rates.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by sholatech(m): 6:52pm On May 07, 2015
fizzle231:
I need dollars in Lagos pls give your rates.

How much USD do you need?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by fizzle231: 10:55am On May 08, 2015
sholatech:

How much USD do you need?

Gimme your rates and contact. Wanna buy now... maybe like $1600

I'm on Allen, ikeja right now

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (362) (Reply)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.