Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,093 members, 7,825,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? - Business (220) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? (1125020 Views)

Naira Appreciates Against The Dollar / How Much Did You Exchange The Pound For Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) ... (362) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Mariesio: 7:59am On May 27, 2016
Meringe:

One of the Time wasters.

You will provide every damn information still, no USD will be transferred. You will be asked to provide for another documents, you do, nothing will happen.

Guyz, run from this guy. They are not genuine but time wasters.

If I see a gun, i will shot this gun for wasting my precious time and causing me unquantified issues.

Una men the way they quote FOREX here you go fear fear grin
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Nsonaso(m): 9:09am On May 27, 2016
Meringe:

One of the Time wasters.

You will provide every damn information still, no USD will be transferred. You will be asked to provide for another documents, you do, nothing will happen.

If I see a gun, i will shot this gun for wasting my precious time and causing me unquantified issues.

You want someone to transfer $1.2 million to you without a written document. Can you even transfer it's equivalent to me even with a document.

At first I asked you to provide a LIEN document signed and stamped by your bank stating that the said amount is blocked in our favor. After 2 working days you said LIEN is still in process. Did you provide it? NO

Who is wasting who time here?

Ask people who transacted PayPal with me or any other deal that send their money first, if I've never deliver. Mudorsis or go to my exchanger thread.

You wasted your time and want to push the blames to someone else.

May God forgive you.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Meringe(m): 9:22am On May 27, 2016
Nsonaso:

You want someone to transfer $1.2 million to you without a written document. Can you even transfer it's equivalent to me even with a document.

At first I asked you to provide a LIEN document signed and stamped by your bank stating that the said amount is blocked in our favor. After 2 working days you said LIEN is still in process. Did you provide it? NO

Who is wasting who time here?

Ask people who transacted PayPal with me or any other deal that send their money first, if I've never deliver. Mudorsis or go to my exchanger thread.

You wasted your time and want to push the blames to someone else.

May be you have forgotten the supposed client you replied his comment.

I still doubt if you do, but if you are really aware, then you are a great twister.

So funny you want to twist the whole stuff. I would have uploaded the screenshot of our chat here, just that i deleted everything about you but i still have your chat where you were begging.

Now to the business. You said that I'm only needed to provide acct details of the naira and upon your confirmation of the availability of the naira, the funds will be transferred , which i did and you confirmed the naira, after two days, you didn't transfer any dime.

You said again i should provide screenshot of the account balance, which i did, after a day, no dime was transferred, after these three days, you mentioned abt lien, which i was on the process of getting as i briefed you , you said i should send you the sort code of the dom acct, that you will transfer the dollar, once i get it, i should transfer the naira. I did that but no dime was transferred.

Within this time and process, you changed price/rate of the USD which i accepted. But in all these journeys, no single USD was transferred.

Stop wasting people's time here bro.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Nsonaso(m): 9:43am On May 27, 2016
Meringe:

So funny you want to twist the whole stuff. I would have uploaded the screenshot of our chat here, just that i deleted everything about you but i still have your chat where you were begging.

Now to the business. You said that i only need to provide acct details of the naira and the beneficiary account where the funds will be transferred, which i did, after two days, you didn't transfer any dime.

You said again i should provide screenshot of the account balance, which i did, after a day, no dime was transferred, after these three days, you mentioned abt lien, which i was on the process of getting as i briefed you , you said i should send you the sort code of the dom acct, that you will transfer the dollar, once i get it, i should transfer the naira. I did that but no dime was transferred.

Within this time and process, you changed price/rate of the USD which i accepted. But in all these journeys, no single USD was transferred.

Stop wasting people's time here bro.
You can upload it. I begged you to main customer relationship with you. Which is normal for every business man or woman.
A good business man/woman will not be arrogant to his/her customer. Customers is always right they say.

And like I said $1.2 million is not a joke. Take it or leave it. You would have proved a point like I begged you to and sign the Bank Comfort Letter then if your funds is not transferred to you then you have your claims but here you have no signed documents from you to prove your readiness and willingness and I failed.

The reason for asking for your bank details is to see the availability of funds in your said Naira account that you intend paying us the Naira from.

And I told you that am not the one in charge of transferring the fund, I have superior. And I asked you to summit the sort code so that I can beg her to transfer without you signing the document since you already showed the availability of fund in your client account. And she said that the availability of funds in your client Naira account doesn't guarantee that you will pay once the fund gets to you, that your bank must sign a comfort later that they're accept full responsibility of the transfer after we transferred dollars to your client.

Note: we are sending first you play by our rules.

Yes the rate/changed because you didn't provide your documents when the deal started. During your process, ready people got their funds and fund got finished from a particular account.

Rate change because of delay and that's why they say delay is dangerous. (Nobody in this Country that doesn't know that Dollars hasn't been stable since promp price was announced ₦145) and you know is humans that makes the transfer, nobody doesn't want profit. If it's you that is seeing black market clocking ₦340+ and you will not add to your own.

Go to mikkyangel thread. A deal I made with him over a month now when dollars is exchanged at ₦300/$ he delayed the shipment till yesterday and now Dollars is ₦352/$
Change is constant my brother.

You failed yourself and not me.
Take it anyway ( Onye jisie ike orue Ala-eze: Igakata Kusi Nke Igbala Alagi Niyi)

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Bookiemart01(f): 9:58am On May 27, 2016
Now this is TOTAL DISRESPECT OF RULE 1. Why would you advertise PMS here? is it a currency? Dragnet....this dude deserves a ban please.

[quote author=Speak2klein post=45961048][s]I have two loaded trucks of PMS for sale. Conta [[/s]/quote]
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by agarawu23(m): 10:32am On May 27, 2016
Nsonaso:

You can upload it. I begged you to main customer relationship with you. Which is normal for every business man or woman.
A good business man/woman will not be arrogant to his/her customer. Customers is always right they say.

And like I said $1.2 million is not a joke. Take it or leave it. You would have proved a point like I begged you to and sign the Bank Comfort Letter then if your funds is not transferred to you then you have your claims but here you have no signed documents from you to prove your readiness and willingness and I failed.

The reason for asking for your bank details is to see the availability of funds in your said Naira account that you intend paying us the Naira from.

And I told you that am not the one in charge of transferring the fund, I have superior. And I asked you to summit the sort code so that I can beg her to transfer without you signing the document since you already showed the availability of fund in your client account. And she said that the availability of funds in your client Naira account doesn't guarantee that you will pay once the fund gets to you, that your bank must sign a comfort later that they're accept full responsibility of the transfer after we transferred dollars to your client.

Note: we are sending first you play by our rules.

Yes the rate/changed because you didn't provide your documents when the deal started. During your process, ready people got their funds and fund got finished from a particular account.

Rate change because of delay and that's why they say delay is dangerous. (Nobody in this Country that doesn't know that Dollars hasn't been stable since promp price was announced ₦145) and you know is humans that makes the transfer, nobody doesn't want profit. If it's you that is seeing black market clocking ₦340+ and you will not add to your own.

Go to mikkyangel thread. A deal I made with him over a month now when dollars is exchanged at ₦300/$ he delayed the shipment till yesterday and now Dollars is ₦352/$
Change is constant my brother.

You failed yourself and not me.
Take it anyway ( Onye jisie ike orue Ala-eze: Igakata Kusi Nke Igbala Alagi Niyi)
go and sit down sir, you are truly a time waster. You are bragging about PayPal deals you have done and not the over $10m you claimed to be available. I have stop wasting my time with ppl here with their EMPTY deal offer.

You made me look like a fool to my client, I would have buy over $500k if you were REAL. as u can see i didnt reply your last msg. Today u go talk A, tomorrow you go talk B. undecided

Nlders, take note of this moniker. 100% time waster.

7 Likes

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by 222Martins(m): 11:34am On May 27, 2016
Meringe:

One of the Time wasters.

Hahahahahahaaa grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Nsonaso(m): 11:45am On May 27, 2016
agarawu23:
[code][/code]go and sit down sir, you are truly a time waster. You are bragging about PayPal deals you have done and not the over $10m you claimed to be available. I have stop wasting my time with ppl here with their EMPTY deal offer.

You made me look like a fool to my client, I would have buy over $500k if you were REAL. as u can see i didnt reply your last msg. Today u go talk A, tomorrow you go talk B. undecided

Nlders, take note of this moniker. 100% time waster.
Now everybody will claim I wasted his/her time but can you please upload a signed document you sent to me and your fund was not transferred to you. I ended up wasting your time like you claimed.

You've have a chain of client who has another chain of client. And you can't sign a document and you claim someone wasted your time.

If I never had info to fund's I wouldn't be posting it here

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Meringe(m): 11:56am On May 27, 2016
Nsonaso:

Now everybody will claim I wasted his/her time but can you please upload a signed document you sent to me and your fund was not transferred to you. I ended up wasting your time like you claimed.

You've have a chain of client who has another chain of client. And you can't sign a document and you claim someone wasted your time.
I don't want to join issues with you any longer, i have seen another victim of your time wasting scam. So, members here can see who is who here.

For your information, i have done a lot of money business with many people that are serious minded without any issues, but your case is just an apology.

Stop scamming people's time bro.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by agarawu23(m): 12:15pm On May 27, 2016
Nsonaso:

If I never had info to fund's I wouldn't be posting it here
ain't moved wit that crap u attached cos its meaningless to me.

I wish u good luck in your deals anyway.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by MrTour: 12:40pm On May 27, 2016
He wasted my time too, I'm so pissed off with the guy.
I don't understand why people just prey on others.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 27, 2016
MrTour:

And I always ask them what do they gain by wasting their time and mine?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Jdesigns(m): 1:33pm On May 27, 2016
O boy o, so we have people that scam other people's time and not people's money. shocked

mediamataz:

And I always ask them what do they gain by wasting their time and mine?

MrTour:

Meringe:

I don't want to join issues with you any longer, i have seen another victim of your time wasting scam. but your case is just an apology.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Bookiemart01(f): 1:37pm On May 27, 2016
StanbicBank has reduced her daily limit to $200 and monthly limit to $1,500 after increasing the rates.

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by solid3(m): 2:21pm On May 27, 2016
Just in..

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 27, 2016
Jdesigns:
O boy o, so we have people that scam other people's time and not people's money. shocked

lol meaning everyone giving the right opportunity is a potential scammer....some dey scam using love sef
na em make buhari say stealing is not kurruption...Lol
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by crazymommy(f): 3:42pm On May 27, 2016
Bookiemart01:
StanbicBank has reduced her daily limit to $200 and monthly limit to $1,500 after increasing the rates.
Bad news...grin
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Nsonaso(m): 3:55pm On May 27, 2016
Meringe:

I don't want to join issues with you any longer, i have seen another victim of your time wasting scam. So, members here can see who is who here.

For your information, i have done a lot of money business with many people that are serious minded without any issues, but your case is just an apology.

Whatever, in summary: you won't say you gave me money and I ran away with it.

It's never buy force to do business. Sometimes you win some you loose, If it clicks for you fine and if it doesn't fine... Life goes on.

Or would you say you've bought virtually everything you priced in the market?

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Bookiemart01(f): 3:55pm On May 27, 2016
Terribly bad. But.... you sef do research and be "powerfully informed"

crazymommy:
Bad news...grin
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Jdesigns(m): 4:26pm On May 27, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Terribly bad. But.... you sef do research and be "powerfully informed"

Bookie Bookie Bookie, aw many times Yaff I called you.

You don hear English now wey you go dey use every where abi.

Me sef am researching to be powerfully informed
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Bookiemart01(f): 5:16pm On May 27, 2016
limme alone ooo cheesy
we learn everyday dont we?

sebi you too use "fantastically corrupt"

Jdesigns:

Bookie Bookie Bookie, aw many times Yaff I called you.

You don hear English now wey you go dey use every where abi.

Me sef am researching to be powerfully informed
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Jdesigns(m): 6:33pm On May 27, 2016
Bookiemart01:
limme alone ooo cheesy
we learn everyday dont we?

sebi you too use "fantastically corrupt"

Chai grin
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by tosinjay(m): 10:28pm On May 27, 2016
mediamataz:

lol meaning everyone giving the right opportunity is a potential scammer....some dey scam using love sef
Hmmm, plus you too abi... Chairman you can talk for yourself not everyone.

@Meringe, MrTour and agarawu23 with time wasting claim, do you consider him a potential scammer?
I see he's always saying something about written letter/document, if he ever asked of such and you didn't provide it's one thing, not asking for such but claiming he'll transfer the funds is another thing. None of una don refer to that written something, all this is not a small something oo, before tarnishing someone's image why not provide clear evidence!
It can be very saddening, seriously not supporting anyone but people shouldn't jump to conclusion if you people don't provide better claim, and at same time i know bringing the issue up will help others if you people were true about it but until now nothing yet.

According to my understanding that written letter could have stood as guarantee so bank will release funds. Abeg make una try make issue clear, it's not easy to be accused this way, if na me i go almost cry ooh cry

3 Likes

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Infinitikoncept(m): 11:28pm On May 27, 2016
tosinjay:

@Meringe, MrTour and agarawu23 with time wasting claim, do you consider him a potential scammer?
I see he's always saying something about written letter/document, if he ever asked of such and you didn't provide it's one thing, not asking for such but claiming he'll transfer the funds is another thing. None of una don refer to that written something, all this is not a small something oo, before tarnishing someone's image why not provide clear evidence!
It can be very saddening, seriously not supporting anyone but people shouldn't jump to conclusion if you people don't provide better claim, and at same time i know bringing the issue up will help others if you people were true about it but until now nothing yet.

According to my understanding that written letter could have stood as guarantee so bank will release funds. Abeg make una try make issue clear, it's not easy to be accused this way, if na me i go almost cry ooh cry
One orijin for you jare. U no fit transfer naira to me first & u can't provide evidence of blocked account from your bank make I come transfer. No be me you dey follow talk ooo

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by busar(m): 7:16am On May 28, 2016
What's the current first bank rate please?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Meringe(m): 7:35am On May 28, 2016
tosinjay:

Before you comment i suggest you read inbetween the lines.
At first he told me that i need ONLY to provide the naira account where the naira is lodged, upon their confirmation, they will transfer the dollar and we transfer the naira. which i did and he told me that he has confirmed the naira, that the USD will be transferred that day.

After about 2 days, he didn't transfer the USD and he switched off his phone, he doesn't pick up his whatsapp calls but he can read his messages.

On the third day, he requested for screenshot of the account details including the balance immediately. That i should provide it immediately, fast fast fast. I rush to get it. I gave it to him. One day gone, he didn't transfer any dime. At this point too, he wasn't taking his calls nor replying his messages. After a day, he said i should provide a lien document, i said OK fine. They bank was very reluctant but I was pressing them to provide it, they were reluctant because of issues where the USD provider didn't provide as claimed and it became an issues upon his claim. I was on the verge of getting the documents as i normally briefed himت, this guy called me that if i bring the sort code immediately that the USD will be transferred. Menn...... This is after like 4 to 5 days. he was pressurizing me for the sort code like his life depended on it, i sent him the sort code. No single USD was transferred.

In between all these turnings, he increases the rates, i will accept so that the biz can work.

After this, he started requesting for another thing again and the rate has increased. Started with another story.

Put your self in my shoes

2 Likes

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by obinnaj2: 7:59am On May 28, 2016

saintpn:
am back again $2000 direct paypal fund is available @295/$ plus some small small fiverr funds. contact me on 08069783660
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by U1(m): 8:00am On May 28, 2016
Payoneer funds *SOLD* for conversion to naira @ N285/$. I can agree to the service's minimum of $50 at a time, if you'd prefer that. Reach me on zero815seven514two34 if
interested.

Note: it is important that you have been receiving funds previously with your Payoneer account for a transfer to be possible. I deal on the basis that you pay into my account (and I do transfer) or you meet me in person to conclude deal.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by officialblogger(m): 8:01am On May 28, 2016
obinnaj2:

290...drop contact details
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by U1(m): 8:07am On May 28, 2016
mediamataz:

Could you please provide a reference for the bold part? It was GEJ who made that statement, no?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Nobody: 8:17am On May 28, 2016
U1:

Could you please provide a reference for the bold part? It was GEJ who made that statement, no?

make I provide ref. ok wait me I dey come
Lol
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by oxsam88(m): 8:32am On May 28, 2016
please contact on whatsapp

U1:
$200 Payoneer funds available for conversion to naira @ N285/$. I can agree to the service's minimum of $50 at a time, if you'd prefer that. Reach me on zero815seven514two34 if
interested.

Note: it is important that you have been receiving funds previously with your Payoneer account for a transfer to be possible. I deal on the basis that you pay into my account (and I do transfer) or you meet me in person to conclude deal.

(1) (2) (3) ... (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) ... (362) (Reply)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.