Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,239 members, 7,953,903 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:36 AM

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? - Business (222) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? (1143871 Views)

Naira Appreciates Against The Dollar / How Much Did You Exchange The Pound For Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (362) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by mayor2013: 7:32pm On May 31, 2016
Any one with paypal fund. I urgently need $430
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by nairalanduser: 10:48pm On May 31, 2016
saintpn:
$110 paypal fund and $1300 fiverr fund available for sale whatsapp 08069783660 sold!!! sold!!!!

You still got the dollars for paypal?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by MukaboxNG: 11:21pm On May 31, 2016
I bought for 350/$ at alade market at allen roundabout today
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by zeke100(m): 11:53pm On May 31, 2016
Please house (though I'm new here).
I need your help on my payoneer account, transferring to another account gives the reply in the attachment below.
Please what's the solution.

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by harmbhrosz(m): 11:54pm On May 31, 2016
Manutd19:

i have $100 available.
I'm hoping to make a purchase of about $200 from aliexpress, can u help? And at what rate?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Softhands(m): 7:37am On Jun 01, 2016
zeke100:
Please house (though I'm new here).
I need your help on my payoneer account, transferring to another account gives the reply in the attachment below.
Please what's the solution.
Message me let me help u out...chk signature for contact
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 01, 2016
k2fresh:
50 USD NETELLER FOR SALE,CHECK PROFILE FOR CONTACT.
whats ur rate?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Darkseid(m): 4:20pm On Jun 01, 2016
UBA charged me #323 to a dollar yesterday.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Blueberryblast: 5:07pm On Jun 01, 2016
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by iblaw: 6:52pm On Jun 01, 2016
Blueberryblast:
Hello house!
Pls pardon my numerous questions in advance.

Is it true some banks have banned use of their Nigerian bank ATM Abroad? That i know...Diamond and Standard Chartered
Pls which banks still have open ATM usage Abroad & which of them has the best ATM dollar rates? Gtb and Stanbic but i guess Stanbic rate is better
Also how much is the ATM dollar rate for GTBANK, Diamond bank & Stanbic IBTC? Check abokifx.com

Thanks.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Nsonaso(m): 12:38am On Jun 02, 2016
Notice! Notice!! Notice!!!
To avert fraud/scam 419 etc

1. There's only one Nsonaso
2. Nsonaso will never ever first call/WhatsApp you to sell funds of any kind to you, except we've done business before that you have our previous chat on your phone.
3. My number is on my signature here on Nairaland, Please always compare it with the one you have before you deal, in case someone tells you he/she is Nsonaso
4. I will only call you when I need your service, and always compare the number with the one here on Nairaland
5. Thank You.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by articlemanager5: 4:08am On Jun 02, 2016
I can provide you with payoneer atm cards with document
Even loaded the with funds for you if you need soo
Kindly contact me for deal
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by SwitchTel(m): 5:46am On Jun 02, 2016
Need 1000USD Payoneer funds asap, LEgit.

PM if you have, don't have time for stories!
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by mata1ng(m): 6:55am On Jun 02, 2016
need N2m in naija and would pay dollar equivalent to any US account @ 340. Serious buyer pls. mata1ng@yahoo.com
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by oxsam88(m): 7:04am On Jun 02, 2016
Contact me on whatsapp. Check my signature for info

mata1ng:
need N2m in naija and would pay dollar equivalent to any US account @ 340. Serious buyer pls. mata1ng@yahoo.com
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Blueberryblast: 10:45am On Jun 02, 2016
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Eriolaoluwa: 11:18am On Jun 02, 2016
Waiting for you and your friend!!

officialblogger:
290...drop contact details
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by EnterPRO: 12:33pm On Jun 02, 2016
EnterPRO:

would like to know if anyone on this forum has bought from you recently.

thanks

Eriolaoluwa:
Waiting for you and your friend!!

pls don't tell me he didn't deliver.

his doctored paypal balance of $29M wasn't enough to convince me.

gabman700:
@ tumababa, what bank did he use. Can you pm me with the bank and the account number?

pls can you help trace this account as well?

thanks
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Meringe(m): 12:58pm On Jun 02, 2016
Nsonaso:
Notice! Notice!! Notice!!!
To avert fraud/scam 419 etc

1. There's only one Nsonaso
2. Nsonaso will never ever first call/WhatsApp you to sell funds of any kind to you, except we've done business before that you have our previous chat on your phone.
3. My number is on my signature here on Nairaland, Please always compare it with the one you have before you deal, in case someone tells you he/she is Nsonaso
4. I will only call you when I need your service, and always compare the number with the one here on Nairaland
5. Thank You.
Very funny.

Wannabee serious.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by naira2usd2naira(m): 2:22pm On Jun 02, 2016
@officialblogger.....please respond and clarify this deal.....i hope this is not scam!!

EnterPRO:

pls don't tell me he didn't deliver.

his doctored paypal balance of $29M wasn't enough to convince me.

pls can you help trace this account as well?

thanks

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by lordkay10(m): 2:41pm On Jun 02, 2016
naira2usd2naira:
@officialblogger.....please respond and clarify this deal.....i hope this is not scam!!

He's a scammer, he created the officialblogger monicker in December 2015, meanwhile someone mentioned his account details in September 2015 in this link
https://www.nairaland.com/2601826/adsensemaster-scammed-me-last-week#38055209
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by EnterPRO: 2:58pm On Jun 02, 2016
naira2usd2naira:

you know him ?

lordkay10:

He's a scammer, he created the officialblogger monicker in December 2015, meanwhile someone mentioned his account details in September 2015 in this link

he sent you his account details?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by lordkay10(m): 4:14pm On Jun 02, 2016
EnterPRO:

you know him ?

I don't know him, I was following up with Eriolaoluwa and she gave the scammer's details, my investigation is what I posted as that link
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by superfemo(m): 5:12pm On Jun 02, 2016
lordkay10:

I recently contact him to make a PayPal payment which he wasn't able to meet up, I requested for refund which he did @ officialblogger
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by officialblogger(m): 5:21pm On Jun 02, 2016
EnterPRO:

you know him ?

Lord Kay or what's that ur monicker again,we didn't do biz 2geda at any point in tym and u have the heart to call sum1 a scammer... Get things right next tym
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by lordkay10(m): 5:25pm On Jun 02, 2016
superfemo:

I recently contact him to make a PayPal payment which he wasn't able to meet up, I requested for refund which he did @ officialblogger
That still doesn't exonerate him, why did he change his old moniker he was using before, I guess he started using officialblogger after he was exposed on that other thread I pasted
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by lordkay10(m): 5:31pm On Jun 02, 2016
officialblogger:

Lord Kay or what's that ur monicker again,we didn't do biz 2geda at any point in tym and u have the heart to call sum1 a scammer... Get things right next tym
Lol, address this person that called you out on this thread first
Then I can modify all my comments concerning you

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (362) (Reply)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.