Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? - Business (221) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? (1124197 Views)

Naira Appreciates Against The Dollar / How Much Did You Exchange The Pound For Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) ... (362) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by eddyj36(m): 8:35am On May 28, 2016
Payoneer funds need. 500-1000... Will paY280/$. PM me if you have for sale.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by tosinjay(m): 8:48am On May 28, 2016
Meringe:

Before you comment i suggest you read inbetween the lines.
At first he told me that i need ONLY to provide the naira account where the naira is lodged, upon their confirmation, they will transfer the dollar and we transfer the naira. which i did and he told me that he has confirmed the naira, that the USD will be transferred that day.

After about 2 days, he didn't transfer the USD and he switched off his phone, he doesn't pick up his whatsapp calls but he can read his messages.

On the third day, he requested for screenshot of the account details including the balance immediately. That i should provide it immediately, fast fast fast. I rush to get it. I gave it to him. One day gone, he didn't transfer any dime. At this point too, he wasn't taking his calls nor replying his messages. After a day, he said i should provide a lien document, i said OK fine. They bank was very reluctant but I was pressing them to provide it, they were reluctant because of issues where the USD provider didn't provide as claimed and it became an issues upon his claim. I was on the verge of getting the documents as i normally briefed himت, this guy called me that if i bring the sort code immediately that the USD will be transferred. Menn...... This is after like 4 to 5 days. he was pressurizing me for the sort code like his life depended on it, i sent him the sort code. No single USD was transferred.

In between all these turnings, he increases the rates, i will accept so that the biz can work.

After this, he started requesting for another thing again and the rate has increased. Started with another story.

Put your self in my shoes

Bro, what are you saying, no need accusing me like i said something bad, if you had explainned like this before it would have been different, and i didn't say you people were not true but that you should provide clear evidence to the claim, do you mean he didn't ask for the written letter to block the funds in your account?

If he didn't ask that earlier together with the documents it only means he wasn't fully aware of all you needed to tender from scratch which probably means he was just starting the process for the first time, not sure. But whatever will have the money blocked before transfer was meant to have been communicated in the transaction and then done.

You said bank needed some information from the USD provider and they didn't provide, i think that's one thing he should explain... isn't that to verify the source of fund, what was that meant for?

3 Likes

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by saintpn(f): 1:01pm On May 28, 2016
$110 paypal fund and $1300 fiverr fund available for sale whatsapp 08069783660 sold!!! sold!!!!
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by EnterPRO: 1:41pm On May 28, 2016
officialblogger:
290...drop contact details
would like to know if anyone on this forum has bought from you recently.

thanks

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Udiboy(f): 2:05pm On May 28, 2016
I need 1 million naira in my naija account and I will give you dollar equivalent.my exchange rate is 350naira.
I will pay $ into ur/a US account .
Please, only serious persons should contact me.
No PayPal person should contact me. I don't do PayPal.

Thank you
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by crazymommy(f): 2:15pm On May 28, 2016
Udiboy:
I need 1 million naira in my naija account and I will give you dollar equivalent.my exchange rate is 350naira.

Thank you
As at yesterday the aboki rate is 351naira...
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by SimacSMSplus: 2:18pm On May 28, 2016
Udiboy:
Thank you

Kindly contact me on 07051026230 for instant deal.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Amack(m): 2:57pm On May 28, 2016
What is today Exchange rate
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Amack(m): 2:58pm On May 28, 2016
Amack:
What is today Exchange rate. Can someone help me please.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Amack(m): 3:00pm On May 28, 2016
sleekender:

Give me your contact details or send me an email at ukomaxx@gmail.com
.+9185
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Amack(m): 3:28pm On May 28, 2016
[quote author=Amack
[/quote]
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Amack(m): 3:28pm On May 28, 2016
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Amack(m): 3:29pm On May 28, 2016
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Udiboy(f): 4:53pm On May 28, 2016
crazymommy:
As at yesterday the aboki rate is 351naira...

Minus transfer fees. Hausa man will not transfer to the US for you . So we are both gaining in it.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Udiboy(f): 4:54pm On May 28, 2016
SimacSMSplus:

Kindly contact me on 07051026230 for instant deal.

I am not contacting anybody, let's chat here. Leave your info here
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by jerlady(f): 8:21pm On May 28, 2016
U1:

Could you please provide a reference for the bold part? It was GEJ who made that statement, no?

Neither Buhari nor GEJ made the statement....it is the ICPC who said that

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by U1(m): 9:11pm On May 28, 2016
jerlady:

Neither Buhari nor GEJ made the statement....it is the ICPC who said that

Perhaps, going through these might help:

www.vanguardngr.com/2014/07/nigerian-politicians-thieves-corrupt/
pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/jonathan-right-stealing-not-corruption-icpc-boss/
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by saintpn(f): 11:59pm On May 28, 2016
$300 fiverr fund is available @ 290/$ contact me on 08069783660 if you need it
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by k2fresh: 12:22am On May 29, 2016
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 12:49am On May 29, 2016
$25 Amazon Gift Card Available @275 Check My Signature For Contact
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by felixboye1(m): 11:35am On May 29, 2016
300usd neteller available for sales. See signature in my profile for contact.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 29, 2016
netteller funds available drop your whatsapp contact I will contact you. #320 per dollar
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Ayo8(m): 5:13pm On May 29, 2016
Holla if you've got Fiverr or US PayPal funds... I'm needing up to $500...bits and pieces welcome.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by lordkay10(m): 10:59pm On May 30, 2016
oxsam88:
Join the train of testimonials.... BUY/SELL YOUR PAYPAL FUNDS, DEBIT CARD FUNDS, RELOAD VOUCHERS LIKE MONEYPAK, NETSPEND, RELOADIT, KROGER RELOAD ETC and get paid instantly

https://www.nairaland.com/3022941/updated-sell-paypal-funds-withdraw
Bro, please how do I activate my Netspend prepaid card as I dont have SSN?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Infinitikoncept(m): 8:54am On May 31, 2016
7000¥ available for direct deposit to Chinese bank account or alipay account or as payment request on 1688.com or other Chinese sites.
Rate is #50/¥
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by MrYagi: 9:49am On May 31, 2016
Hello house, anyone in the U.S sending money via WU or Money Gram? I need $ here in Houston and naira available in Nigeria at very good rate. kindly text or flash 09085472489 and I'll call back
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 10:15am On May 31, 2016
$25 Amazon Gift Card Available @275 Check My Signature For Contact
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by oxsam88(m): 11:42am On May 31, 2016
You surely will need an SSN but I can buy that from you if you don't have any

lordkay10:

Bro, please how do I activate my Netspend prepaid card as I dont have SSN?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Chibenze(m): 12:13pm On May 31, 2016
$100 legit paypal for sale @ 295 per $ Contact me via what sapp
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 31, 2016
i have $6K in Dollars CASH for exchange to naira @350..... Contact me so we meet in person. Lagos only.

(1) (2) (3) ... (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) ... (362) (Reply)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.