Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,164 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? - Business (251) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? (1123662 Views)

Naira Appreciates Against The Dollar / How Much Did You Exchange The Pound For Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) ... (362) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by descharmed(f): 11:04pm On Aug 02, 2016
Please who has rmb in china? cc bookiemart01 aleairhub infinitikoncept
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by chaosattractor(f): 12:42am On Aug 03, 2016
aleshsenior2000:
Does it include commission?

No, the commission was 17,375 total.

Mekurexx:
what bank?? thats less than 343 rate Fidelity told me for moneygram transfer

It was at Access Bank
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by AleAirHub(m): 4:50am On Aug 03, 2016
descharmed:

Sure.... We have 11,000 Yuan in stock....

1st come 1st serve.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by delgroveng(m): 7:15am On Aug 03, 2016
descharmed:
Quote the amount of Rmb you need,I can accommodate 10,000rmb - 90,000rmb in any Chinese bank account
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by AleAirHub(m): 7:20am On Aug 03, 2016
delgroveng:

Quote the amount of Rmb you need,I can accommodate 10,000rmb - 90,000rmb in any Chinese bank account

Our Available 11,000RMB Is SOLD OUT@N54.5.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by AleAirHub(m): 7:22am On Aug 03, 2016
delgroveng:

OUR RATE IS N54.5 - N55.3.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by EnterPRO: 8:56am On Aug 03, 2016
chaosattractor:

No, the commission was 17,375 total.

It was at Access Bank

That's like N367/$ eventually.

Mekurexx:
what bank?? thats less than 343 rate Fidelity told me for moneygram transfer

N343 with commission or without?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Bookiemart01(f): 9:39am On Aug 03, 2016
DR notification from GTBANK this morning 03/08/16 for a transaction that took place on Monday 01/8/16 shows I was charged #350/$
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by descharmed(f): 10:06am On Aug 03, 2016
@delgroveng, I need 61,000 rmb, @ aleairhub I tried calling you ️via your mobile nos
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by skentelelady(f): 12:00pm On Aug 03, 2016
Bookiemart01:
DR notification from GTBANK this morning 03/08/16 for a transaction that took place on Monday 01/8/16 shows I was charged #350/$

please is gtb the cheaper than stanbic right now because I am purchasing today tomorrow

thanks
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Bookiemart01(f): 12:15pm On Aug 03, 2016
I do not think so
I am not sure actually

skentelelady:

please is gtb the cheaper than stanbic right now because I am purchases today tomorrow

thanks
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by AleAirHub(m): 1:23pm On Aug 03, 2016
descharmed:
@delgroveng, I need 61,000 rmb, @ aleairhub I tried calling you ️via your mobile nos

I believe we have chatted on whatsapp and if so let us see if we can lift 25%-45% of that fund for you because , we have so many pending Fx transfer request.....

I will keep you posted but if you are not the one i chatted with on whatsapp, please disregard this reply..........

THANKS
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by toluxa1(m): 3:14pm On Aug 03, 2016
I really do not understand what is going on in this country anymore.

https://www.nairaland.com/3265051/cbn-blocks-money-transfers-into
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 03, 2016
toluxa1:
I really do not understand what is going on in this country anymore.

https://www.nairaland.com/3265051/cbn-blocks-money-transfers-into

they need to register and get a license so we know exactly how much fx we get from diaspora.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by delgroveng(m): 1:00pm On Aug 04, 2016
descharmed:

+86 13661501097
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by delgroveng(m): 1:19pm On Aug 04, 2016
AleAirHub:

OUR RATE IS N54.5 - N55.3.

Am not looking to buy rmb, i have rmb to sell. And at every one time, i can only accommodate 10,000rmb-90,000rmb.

Rates change, so rates depend on when you request and initiate the deposit. Your rmb will be exact rate and your receiving acct will depend on the bank your seller is using. But the transfer takes less than 5 seconds to confirm.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by AleAirHub(m): 1:44pm On Aug 04, 2016
delgroveng:

Am not looking to buy rmb, i have rmb to sell. And at every one time, i can only accommodate 10,000rmb-90,000rmb.

Rates change, so rates depend on when you request and initiate the deposit. Your rmb will be exact rate and your receiving acct will depend on the bank your seller is using. But the transfer takes less than 5 seconds to confirm.

Am not looking to buy rmb, i have rmb to sell.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by delgroveng(m): 1:44pm On Aug 04, 2016
Pay your supplier in China with a deposit in a Nigerian bank account, nothing changes.

Send money from China to Nigeria and receive Naira in your local account

Nobody has monopoly over commerce, we must go on with trading.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by DebateNigeria: 2:06pm On Aug 04, 2016
I want to buy USD, at least 5000. Anyone who has for sell should let me know
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by delgroveng(m): 2:11pm On Aug 04, 2016
DebateNigeria:
I want to buy USD, at least 5000. Anyone who has for sell should let me know

Hello

Where do you want your USD

To what country?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by DebateNigeria: 2:36pm On Aug 04, 2016
delgroveng:

Hello

Where do you want your USD

To what country?
I live in Nigeria. I need it as PTA to travel abroad. Would love to have it physically or in my GTB domiciliary account.

Btw, can I withdraw the USD from my domiciliary account? Someone said the bank won't give me USD, they would give me Naira equivalent. How true is this.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Mariesio: 2:45pm On Aug 04, 2016
delgroveng:
Pay your supplier in China with a deposit in a Nigerian bank account, nothing changes.

How much is your rmb?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Mariesio: 2:45pm On Aug 04, 2016
DebateNigeria:

I live in Nigeria. I need it as PTA to travel abroad. Would love to have it physically or in my GTB domiciliary account.

Btw, can I withdraw the USD from my domiciliary account? Someone said the bank won't give me USD, they would give me Naira equivalent. How true is this.

Banks will, I know that of Stanbic
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Pavore9: 2:50pm On Aug 04, 2016
DebateNigeria:

I don't know about GTB but l sent USD to someone's Stanbic domiciliary account. and he cashed out the dollars yesterday and sold it to someone who wanted it right there at Stanbic.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by DebateNigeria: 3:33pm On Aug 04, 2016
Pavore9:

I don't know about GTB but l sent USD to someone's Stanbic domiciliary account. and he cashed out the dollars yesterday and sold it to someone who wanted it right there at Stanbic.
I've just calls GTB, they said I can cash it provided my account is active.

Please help a brother ooo... I need this USD urgently.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Pavore9: 3:43pm On Aug 04, 2016
DebateNigeria:

I've just calls GTB, they said I can cash it provided my account is active.

Please help a brother ooo... I need this USD urgently.

I wish l could help but the transfer l sent down was cashed and sold yesterday.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by andyluc: 4:34pm On Aug 04, 2016
delgroveng:

Your numbers are not working, can't reach you.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by bobo65(m): 5:16pm On Aug 04, 2016
delgroveng:

Are u dealing in dollar or rmb?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by bobo65(m): 5:27pm On Aug 04, 2016
delgroveng:

+86 13661501097

We really need to talk
Do u whatsapp?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by justi4jesu(f): 5:49pm On Aug 04, 2016
Paypal available
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Carshopper(m): 6:19pm On Aug 04, 2016
justi4jesu:
Paypal available

I need o

(1) (2) (3) ... (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) ... (362) (Reply)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.