Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,976 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? - Business (249) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? (1122760 Views)

Naira Appreciates Against The Dollar / How Much Did You Exchange The Pound For Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) ... (362) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by EnterPRO: 6:39pm On Jul 29, 2016
Bookiemart01:
I tell you this....those from that other end are garbage. I bought 1 set of item for $650 for a client and everything has gone up in flames.....

I'll rather buy for $1K for better quality than do the $650

True that, but my ish with amazon is that its [getting] filled with these same Chinese sellers, or oyinbos selling Chinese products.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Eghosa1(m): 8:02pm On Jul 29, 2016
From GTBank::

Dear Customer,

Review of The International Spending Limit on Your Naira MasterCard

We write to inform you of the monthly spending limits currently applicable when using your GTBank Naira MasterCard for International cash withdrawals via ATMs and International payments via POS and online.

It's now $1000.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Eghosa1(m): 8:11pm On Jul 29, 2016
EnterPRO:

Thanks as well. Hopefully the ones from here will be more "American" than those from the Orient where I shop.

I've been getting a lot of requests for DSLR cameras lately. Was shocked to see how expensive they are.

Seems we have camera gurus? I am needing a canon 5D and really have no clue as to the best to get between used or new (Amazon and eBay) because I keep saying variations in prices due to sensors etc.

Cc Bookiemart BDavis...

Plus hey, Black market USD went for 380 today. Aboki literally buy or leave it. Are we looking to 400 next week or there's going to be a change in course.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Eghosa1(m): 8:12pm On Jul 29, 2016
Bookiemart01:
I tell you this....those from that other end are garbage. I bought 1 set of item for $650 for a client and everything has gone up in flames.....

I'll rather buy for $1K for better quality than do the $650

China Bookie? Hope you returned items?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Bookiemart01(f): 8:59pm On Jul 29, 2016
No oo, still on it

Eghosa1:

China Bookie? Hope you returned items?

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Bookiemart01(f): 9:04pm On Jul 29, 2016
Well, I think the quality will still be better than buy from them directly because
1) They do not know I need it here in Nigeria because I have a US address as shipping address
2) The USA quality control will not make them send bad items anyhow as they do her
3) What I buy on US sites are brands, if I need unbranded items, I know my way grin

EnterPRO:

True that, but my ish with amazon is that its [getting] filled with these same Chinese sellers, or oyinbos selling Chinese products.

3 Likes

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Jdesigns(m): 10:37pm On Jul 29, 2016
2500 USD available for transfer via chase quick pay to chase account for 360N

Contact me if interested
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by onatisi(m): 10:48pm On Jul 29, 2016
Eghosa1:

Seems we have camera gurus? I am needing a canon 5D and really have no clue as to the best to get between used or new (Amazon and eBay) because I keep saying variations in prices due to sensors etc.

Cc Bookiemart BDavis...

Plus hey, Black market USD went for 380 today. Aboki literally buy or leave it. Are we looking to 400 next week or there's going to be a change in course.
If you have enough naira ,buy all the dollars your money can afford now. August and September will be real tough in terms of buying forex . Have a nice day
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by MrTour: 11:20pm On Jul 29, 2016
Don't you read the title of a thread before posting nonsense.

You said the vehicles are in "excellent states", Ekiti state follow? grin

Royaltyautos:
ROYALTY LUXURY RENTAL SERVICE

Rent a Luxury Car and Explore
the Futuristic City of lagos

Are you in need of luxury vehicles for exclusive occasions (Wedding, Birthday Party and Seminar etc.)?
Fortunately for you, we are your envision in reality.

We provide a holistic luxurious experience. The best cars, the best service in the best destinations in lagos.

SELECT THE BEST CARS, SELECT THE BEST SERVICE, SELECT US…… ROYALTY LUXURY RENTAL SERVICE

Below is our select auto line-up and their discounted rates:
2014 Rolls Royce Wraith: 600k
2007 Rolls Royce Phantom: 500k
2014 Lincoln MKT Limo: 250k
2008 Lincoln Town car: 160k
2014 Range Rover Vogue: 250k
2013 M-Benz G63: 250k
2012 Toyota Hilux: 50k
2009 Toyota Corolla:17k

For more infomation contact
Royalty Luxury Rental Service
Tel: 09028448954 & 08075094656
Whatsapp: 08075094656
BBM: 2C0BF565
Email: Royaltyautomobile@gmail.com

P.S: All vehicles are recent models and in excellent states. We can only take in more discounts for a long usage.

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by BizBloke(m): 1:11am On Jul 30, 2016
MrTour:
Don't you read the title of a thread before posting nonsense.

You said the vehicles are in "excellent states", Ekiti state follow? grin

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Eghosa1(m): 2:47am On Jul 30, 2016
Bookiemart01:
No oo, still on it

OK
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by WalkerMichael(m): 6:20am On Jul 30, 2016
I heard there is one atm at Eko hotel here in Lagos that dispenses dollars when you you use your payoneer card... How true is this please? I need to withdraw my fund and sell to an ab.oki #360
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Capitano1(m): 6:36am On Jul 30, 2016
Paypal available here. Contact
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Nsonaso(m): 6:50am On Jul 30, 2016
WalkerMichael:
I heard there is one atm at Eko hotel here in Lagos that dispenses dollars when you you use your payoneer card... How true is this please? I need to withdraw my fund and sell to an ab.oki #360
Yes very true...But I don't like that machine as it charges some percentage. I prefer the machine in my area.
That's the one I use all the time
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 30, 2016
Nsonaso:

Yes very true...But I don't like that machine as it charges some percentage. I prefer the machine in my area.

which area is that?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by WalkerMichael(m): 9:44am On Jul 30, 2016
Nsonaso:

Wow. That's nice. And sorry bro, percentage in what sense? If you're in Lagos, which areais that biko? I can travel anywhere within Lagos just to get an atm that dispenses usd
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by dagr8(m): 11:39am On Jul 30, 2016
onatisi:

If you have enough naira ,buy all the dollars your money can afford now. August and September will be real tough in terms of buying forex . Have a nice day
Hmmm, prophet onatisi
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by dagr8(m): 11:42am On Jul 30, 2016
Nsonaso:

Which area please?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by MrTour: 12:07pm On Jul 30, 2016
Who is in charge of this place undecided

Tonyjude:
German French Spanish

Jimmy play house owerri IMO state offers all her
interested students and others language courses in 3
different language.

French Spanish and German

we have all the equipments and materials for the best and
easy learning. also with the best environment you can
think of.
we guarantee you of the best instructors
concerned to each language

address = 22 mbari street owerri imo state Nigeria( last
floor tweeter bite) tel 07037283355
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Mariesio: 11:26am On Aug 01, 2016
Hello,

Contact me if you have 15,000 yuan for sale pm me pls
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by dgifted: 12:01pm On Aug 01, 2016
What's the current exchange rate on moneygram and western Union ?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by virus05(m): 12:09pm On Aug 01, 2016
WalkerMichael:
bro. abeg how much be normal atm rate with payoneer? just got my payoneer. expecting some fiverr cash..
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by WalkerMichael(m): 2:32pm On Aug 01, 2016
virus05:
bro. abeg how much be normal atm rate with payoneer? just got my payoneer. expecting some fiverr cash..

Depends on the bank bro. N270-N290
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by WalkerMichael(m): 2:37pm On Aug 01, 2016
@nsonaso. Plz reply
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 01, 2016
Please which bank gives PTA. I went to gtb, fbn,heritage,keystone, sterling bank. All have suspended pta
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Mariesio: 3:47pm On Aug 01, 2016
tumababa:
Please which bank gives PTA. I went to gtb, fbn,heritage,keystone, sterling bank. All have suspended pta

Which bank remain again, you don go all grin

2 Likes

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Bookiemart01(f): 4:07pm On Aug 01, 2016
Who else has noticed banks (especially gtbank ) don't send DR notifications nor charge you within 24 hours anymore? They wait for 3-4 days to send you the alert and charge you the rate for that particular day (3-4) das later.

What can we do?
I can't be charged 400 in 4 days time when rates as at today us 350.

Mployer, please tell wale to send a mail to his people that stanbic bank is charging same rate as most other banks.....stabbic has to reduce the rates biko.

(1) (2) (3) ... (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) ... (362) (Reply)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.