Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,251 members, 7,818,869 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? - Business (258) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? (1123958 Views)

Naira Appreciates Against The Dollar / How Much Did You Exchange The Pound For Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) ... (362) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Bookiemart01(f): 10:52pm On Aug 13, 2016
cheesy cheesy

Funny dude
From you saying you can handle any amount to you deciding to do just amazon purchase leaves soar taste in my mouth already.

You really must think having a moniker that has been very active on NYSC thread can deceive people to send their hard earned money to some random, faceless and untraceable individual.

The loopholes are just too much .

And talking about level, we on here have developed tactics to beat any con artist to their game. You may need to raise your "level" to catch up with us.

BTW I haven't said you are a fraudster and neither have I said you are not.

Good night! !!

Intelligentdude:
Lol,for the record, I made the decision and conveyed it to him.Like I said before, I won't want anything to tarnish my reputation (not even alibaba or aliexpress 6hours before confirmation of payment). I won't come to your level dear.Cheers and have a great evening.

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by HazzanTazzan(m): 11:19pm On Aug 13, 2016
Bookiemart01:
cheesy cheesy

Funny dude
From you saying you can handle any amount to you deciding to do just amazon purchase leaves soar taste in my mouth already.

You really must think having a moniker that has been very active on NYSC thread can deceive people to send their hard earned money to some random, faceless and untraceable individual.

The loopholes are just too much .

And talking about level, we on here have developed tactics to beat any con artist to their game. You may need to raise your "level" to catch up with us.

BTW I haven't said you are a fraudster and neither have I said you are not.

Good night! !!

grin bushmeat don cash Hunter o
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Ihavespoken: 11:55pm On Aug 13, 2016
Intelligent dudu, honestly if you are here for business you should complete a transaction with one of the interested parties that are well known here. You mentioned your partner, if your partner works in a public office like banking then he stands a chance of making good money from contacts here BUT his identity and place of work must be verified and confirmed by the first successful person.

Alternatively if you are here to make some quick money and drink champagne with your guys screaming "maga no dey finish" hmm you are in for a very long ride.

You mentioned your reputation is at stake, an average Nairaland account reputation is only worth N1000 risk that's the amount it will cost anyone to buy recharge card, create a New email and open a new Nairaland account. And that's the maximum amount any person in dis Buhari's govt. will risk for the kind of procedure you request.

If a group of guys are waiting somewhere in an uncompleted building I suggest they buy less bread and coke for themselves as maga go soon finish if otherwise take advice on the first paragraph.

Intelligentdude:
Lol,for the record, I made the decision and conveyed it to him.Like I said before, I won't want anything to tarnish my reputation (not even alibaba or aliexpress 6hours before confirmation of payment). I won't come to your level dear.Cheers and have a great evening.

3 Likes

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by bdavis: 5:45am On Aug 14, 2016
@Intelligentdude: abeg try and act your moniker na...try resemble your name, even if na just small tongue (no offense/insult intended), also communication is key. I don't know if everyone who has signified interest in 'your funds' have been in communication with your 'partner' if not, then you should let them, just like I was able to discuss with him at length.

One other thing you should be aware of is that everything in life comes with a modicum of risk, and every seller and buyer has to 'buy' trust. In an ideal situation, the seller should actually always go first, cos you go bring your goods to the market for buyer to appraise. Now there are those here on nairaland, who even though are sellers would tell you they'll never go first, but that is because they've built (bought) a certain amount of cred for themselves but even at that, I don't see tumababa (who would never go first in most instances) having issues with going first if dealing with me...just kidding, say justijesu for instance...that's just the way the dice rolls.

You are totally an 'unknown entity' on the currency thread (even me wey dey talk, I no get rep4here like some peeps, even though I can hold my weight and put ma money where ma mouth is at).

There are peeps here who have contacted you and would be more than willing to do genuine business with you. There are those here that you can hand over your money to and go to sleep, knowing it's even saver than having it in the stanbic or gtb account, peeps like: Justi, bookiemart, aleair, infinitekoncept, rmx1, carshopper, toluxa, tumababa, Singapore, xp17, jazes, ladyf, enterpro, hazzantazzan, bdavis and possibly a whole lot of others.

All these peeps have established a rep...you have none (just honest fact), so you need to start 'buying' peeps trust and build your rep.

Please note: Not all those I have mentioned have I transacted business with, some I have done deals with, some I know personally, some I know just by Rep on this platform, some would most likely fail aunty bookie's 'red alert' test sef cos all they do is 'silently observe'

So ball is in your court.

Abeg for those that I might have shortened or not accurately written down ur moniker, make Una no vex abeg, the epistle was getting overlong ni

4 Likes

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Konnektions146(m): 6:47am On Aug 14, 2016
This intelligent dude guy have nothing to offer, I think u all are giving him too much attention,

Watch it, he can complete a less than 100usd transaction as a bait .

Be careful and ignore the guy

8 Likes

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by toluxa1(m): 7:14am On Aug 14, 2016
Konnektions146:
This intelligent dude guy have nothing to offer, I think u all are giving him too much attention,

Watch it, he can complete a less than 100usd transaction as a bait .

Be careful and ignore the guy

GBAM!!!
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by freshcvvs: 10:30am On Aug 14, 2016
It was just too obvious..

I rest my case grin embarassed
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by suykin(m): 10:22pm On Aug 15, 2016
cool cool

I dey sit-down luk
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Nsonaso(m): 11:44pm On Aug 15, 2016
Exchanger should open their third eyes oh...
This people has upgraded oh...
It seems they've started using cham
help me see oh...

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 16, 2016
Changed pounds from abok.i today at ₦ 500. Stanbic rate for pounds is ₦500.66. Interesting

3 Likes

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Bookiemart01(f): 5:53pm On Aug 16, 2016
The moniker of the owner of that number is mrcyberlord

Cc
Dragnet
Dominique
Pushkin

Nsonaso:
Exchanger should open their third eyes oh...
This people has upgraded oh...
It seems they've started using cham
help me see oh...
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by conductor1: 5:23pm On Aug 17, 2016
I made a thread about the dollar and pounds y'all are scrambling for
https://www.nairaland.com/3292493/forex-rates-facts-naira-dollar
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by bobo65(m): 10:20am On Aug 18, 2016
4000 rmb needed urgently
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by coobboy(m): 4:43am On Aug 19, 2016
I used my firstbank naira mastercard, i withdrew $300 which got exchanged as $1 to 391Naira
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by teewai563(m): 7:55am On Aug 19, 2016
I want to buy dollars but can't afford the black market rate of 394 today. Please anyone here help? Looking at about $5000. 07035347347.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Bookiemart01(f): 8:12am On Aug 19, 2016
Be very careful
Do your background check of whoever contacts you.

teewai563:
I want to buy dollars but can't afford the black market rate of 394 today. Please anyone here help? Looking at about $5000. 07035347347.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Bookiemart01(f): 8:13am On Aug 19, 2016
oh Boi!!!!

coobboy:
I used my firstbank naira mastercard, i withdrew $300 which got exchanged as $1 to 391Naira
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by smartring(m): 10:39am On Aug 19, 2016
coobboy:

I need that' Firstbank Master card...... how much do it cost to get and how good is it via first bank
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by coobboy(m): 5:02pm On Aug 19, 2016
smartring:

I need that' Firstbank Master card...... how much do it cost to get and how good is it via first bank
on how to get, i do not know, as the as the account was opened for me from Nigeria. it does work good
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by bdavis: 8:24pm On Aug 19, 2016
smartring:

Go to first bank, open an account and apply for the atm card, make sure to choose master card if they also offere verve. Verve na useless card doesn't do international transaction
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Zdoh(m): 8:41pm On Aug 19, 2016
teewai563:
Carefull and do vetting as suggested.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by smartring(m): 11:12pm On Aug 19, 2016
bdavis:

Go to first bank, open an account and apply for the atm card, make sure to choose master card if they also offere verve. Verve na useless card doesn't do international transaction

I have an account wif them and they offer me Verve but i need this MasterCard

coobboy:

on how to get, i do not know, as the as the account was opened for me from Nigeria. it does work good

Okay thanks.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by dagr8(m): 6:56am On Aug 20, 2016
teewai563:
Whoever contacts you, post his moniker here and tell him to comment on the post before you complete the transaction.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by onatisi(m): 7:34am On Aug 20, 2016
teewai563:
The truth is there is no cheap dollar anywhere anymore. Anyone that has dollars will prefer to sell it to the malams and collect high rate. Cheap dollars will cause expensive problems that may cost u dearly. Based all ur forex business rate on 400N to 1$. To be forewarned is to be for armed. A word is enough for the .......
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 20, 2016
onatisi:

The truth is there is no cheap dollar anywhere anymore. Anyone that has dollars will prefer to sell it to the malams and collect high rate. Cheap dollars will cause expensive problems that may cost u dearly. Based all ur forex business rate on 400N to 1$. To be forewarned is to be for armed. A word is enough for the .......

oga onatisi, shey dollar go reach 500 next month? Or will cbn create another policy that will shoot them in the leg
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by onatisi(m): 10:25am On Aug 20, 2016
Gunbiz:

oga onatisi, shey dollar go reach 500 next month? Or will cbn create another policy that will shoot them in the leg
Buy all the dollars you can afford ,if possible borrow to buy them BUT DONT SELL. The rates will still go up in September and critically In October

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Bookiemart01(f): 11:13am On Aug 20, 2016
Oya command borrow me money ooo cheesy cheesy

But on a serious note, is the rate ever going to drop?

onatisi:

Buy all the dollars you can afford ,if possible borrow to buy them BUT DONT SELL. The rates will still go up in September and critically In October
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by toluxa1(m): 12:07pm On Aug 20, 2016
onatisi:

Quoted. smiley
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by onatisi(m): 12:22pm On Aug 20, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Oya command borrow me money ooo cheesy cheesy

But on a serious note, is the rate ever going to drop?

It is basically a law or principle of demand and supply. Take for example this threads where e currencies are sold you will see that there is a drastic reduction of new deals. The dollar will rise above 400,it will reach a level where importation will no longer be profitable then the price will stabilize but now it is still rising
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 20, 2016
onatisi:

It is basically a law or principle of demand and supply. Take for example this threads where e currencies are sold you will see that there is a drastic reduction of new deals. The dollar will rise above 400,it will reach a level where importation will no longer be profitable then the price will stabilize but now it is still rising

you r right, cotonou is finding it hard 2 bring in cars here
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by bdavis: 2:12pm On Aug 20, 2016
smartring:

I have an account wif them and they offer me Verve but i need this MasterCard

Request for the mastercard. It's that simple

Okay thanks.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Bookiemart01(f): 2:13pm On Aug 20, 2016
True
I guess the game plan is actually to frustrate importation but it's not possible for any country to stop importation altogether...China also imports

What the government should focus on is enabling environment for production..if electricity continues to be epileptic, we aint going produce nothing...Nigeria will only end up producing more agricultural products without us processing them. We'll only repeat what played out in crude oil (export raw agricultural products, import finished goods)

onatisi:

(1) (2) (3) ... (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) ... (362) (Reply)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.