Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? - Business (262) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? (1121417 Views)

Naira Appreciates Against The Dollar / How Much Did You Exchange The Pound For Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) ... (362) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by jpphilips(m): 11:30am On Aug 25, 2016
What is the thread about? China or Exchange rate, am I lost?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by shapman: 10:28pm On Aug 25, 2016
Make I just export something even if na bitter-kola 10kg shikena! Make dollar enter hand, na mini-exportation go dey trend soon...

2 Likes

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Sanchase: 12:43am On Aug 26, 2016
Amazon Gift Card needed from $200 and above, quote me if you have at a reasonable rate.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by mmirage: 3:50pm On Aug 26, 2016
Hello everyone!

How much is ACCESS BANK charging for USD (online) today?

I urgently need answers!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Nobody: 7:19am On Aug 27, 2016
mmirage:
Hello everyone!

I urgently need answers!

open a paypal acct, test ur card there, u will b charged $1.95 and later b refunded. The exchange rate will b known immediately

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Jainine(f): 1:19pm On Aug 27, 2016
mmirage:
Hello everyone!

I urgently need answers!

370 Today.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by danbincike: 2:40pm On Aug 27, 2016
Please which Bank Charge Least amount.

Secondly Which one is better (VISA OR MASTERCARD).

Thank You
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 27, 2016
Dollerman:
I joined MMM on June 25th, I started with 200k and on 24th July requested to get help and receive total amount of 276k... ... and am still cashing out till date... If you need some guidelines on how to register call or whatsapp me on 07066652119 for registration guidelines and be added to MMM whatsapp group ... u'll thank me later... but thanks to God... Remember, no registration fee attached. u get 30% of ur initial capital and registration bonus 100, 50 and 20 dollar which u can cash out all together...

bros ehn, it is only a matter of time.

And u broke rule no 16 according 2 nairaland book of law

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by toluxa1(m): 7:20pm On Sep 01, 2016
toluxa1:
$900 Available for Online Payments on Amazon, aliexpress and other websites.
Rate - 380

You make payment first, then I pay for you.

Cheers.

Sold to Niiade
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by bdavis: 2:55am On Sep 03, 2016
Please who can vouch for Sanchase? If you've dealt with him, please drop your rating, on a scale of 1-10.

1 being: pick race! Na scammer!

10 being: deal with him, go to sleep and have sweet dreams all the way!
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Sanchase: 7:04am On Sep 03, 2016
@ bdavis pls edit the comment above me, I don't recall having any conversation with you, all of a sudden you quoted me asking for my level of integrity.

Kindly edit,
Thanks
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by blym4real: 7:42am On Sep 03, 2016
$938 Payoneer dollar available at 380 contact me 08101525574
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by bdavis: 10:46am On Sep 03, 2016
Sanchase:
@ bdavis pls edit the comment above me, I don't recall having any conversation with you, all of a sudden you quoted me asking for my level of integrity.

Kindly edit,
Thanks

Didn't mean no disregard or disrespect by it...I'm interested in your fiverr funds and it's just part of doing due diligence. How would you prefer I phrase it so I can edit accordingly.

Thanks
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Obynolee(f): 10:58am On Sep 03, 2016
Please house I need help,I tried using my GTB card to make payment via my PayPal account and got this message,"DCC Restriction:please be informed that your transaction with details below could not be completed because you have selected the DCC payment option that all lows you to pay in naira,which has been temporarily restricted on all our cards.Please reattempt the transaction and select the currency of the country you're transacting in".
Buy my PayPal currency is in dollar and there is no RMB on PayPal money option.
Please help.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by blym4real: 5:12pm On Sep 03, 2016
$510 Payoneer available. contact me on WhatsApp 08101525574.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by dagr8(m): 9:23pm On Sep 03, 2016
Obynolee:
Please house I need help,I tried using my GTB card to make payment via my PayPal account and got this message,"DCC Restriction:please be informed that your transaction with details below could not be completed because you have selected the DCC payment option that all lows you to pay in naira,which has been temporarily restricted on all our cards.Please reattempt the transaction and select the currency of the country you're transacting in".
Buy my PayPal currency is in dollar and there is no RMB on PayPal money option.
Please help.
It is because paypal wants Nigerians to be checking out in naira (dcc) and GTBank don't allow dcc. Unfortunately, the dcc by PayPal is automatic and not optional, so you can't select another currency as GTBank is suggesting.
Time will tell the solution either from paypal or from nigerian banks
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by haykay2005: 10:34pm On Sep 03, 2016
Kk
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Obynolee(f): 3:34pm On Sep 04, 2016
dagr8:

It is because paypal wants Nigerians to be checking out in naira (dcc) and GTBank don't allow dcc. Unfortunately, the dcc by PayPal is automatic and not optional, so you can't select another currency as GTBank is suggesting.
Time will tell the solution either from paypal or from nigerian banks

Yeah,with the DCC option dollar was at 315 and 327 in the afternoon when I tried it but Banks wouldn't allow it.I later manually changed it and was able to send @380/$.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by amInigerian: 4:31am On Sep 05, 2016
Obynolee:

Yeah,with the DCC option dollar was at 315 and 327 in the afternoon when I tried it but Banks wouldn't allow it.I later manually changed it and was able to send @380/$.
What do you mean by you changed it? Please do you mean that you changed it to naira? Or did you change it to the dollar?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Bookiemart01(f): 10:26am On Sep 05, 2016
I want to believe he changed it to dollar since he paid @ 380/$
obynolee..comman explain yasef

amInigerian:

What do you mean by you changed it? Please do you mean that you changed it to naira? Or did you change it to the dollar?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Obynolee(f): 8:22pm On Sep 05, 2016
Bookiemart01:
I want to believe he changed it to dollar since he paid @ 380/$
obynolee..comman explain yasef

No,my preffered currency was on USD but I changed the conversion option from,"use PayPal's conversion process to complete my transaction using my card's currency " to "Bill me in the currency listed on the seller's invoice.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by gbemiga1(m): 5:37pm On Sep 07, 2016
Obynolee:

how please explain. I have been finding it difficult to pay since yesterday.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by gbemiga1(m): 5:48pm On Sep 07, 2016
Obynolee:

No,my preffered currency was on USD but I changed the conversion option from,"use PayPal's conversion process to complete my transaction using my card's currency " to "Bill me in the currency listed on the seller's invoice.
please explain. thanks.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by ibabz(m): 11:56pm On Sep 08, 2016
gbemiga1:
please explain. thanks.
Login to your PayPal account, go to settings, click on payment, click on preapproved payment, look for and click set available funding sources, click on conversation option, then select the second option - bill me in the currency listed on the seller invoice. Finally, hit submit. That's all.

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Bookiemart01(f): 8:14am On Sep 09, 2016
GTB 395/$ for yesterday transaction

(1) (2) (3) ... (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) ... (362) (Reply)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.